1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Many other passagers were talking happily to each other. Some sharing there adventures with others

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Even then, Leon and Maria were wearing smiles. Watching the atmosphere in the ship felt heartwarming, and it helped that there were many tales to be told. Of course, even Leon and Maria had their own stories to tell, but they simply didn't have the energy to do so.

Sooner or later, the cousins had eaten and Maria had carried off Evergreen to bed.

That left Leon, Belle, and Corsola.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Corsola had woken up a little. "Could I come with yoy all?" She asked still sleepy

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Um... I don't know you that well, but you seem innocent enough," Leon replied. He tickled Corsola's head.

[But she just made us search the entire ship for no one!] Belle complained.

"Heh... I'm sure she could be a helpful companion when we arrive at Fayan tomorrow." Leon looked at Corsola closely. "So tell me, have you been ashore before?"

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Corsola was thinking than shook her head. "We were usually in the middle of the ocean"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    [So you've never seen land at all?] Belle squeaked.

"I'm sure our friend here might have seen it once in a while, but never actually went ashore," Leon said. "Maybe you could stick with us for now, and if you're okay with it, put you in a Heart charm so you won't get lost."

[We're on a trading ship, Leon! You might be able to buy one!] Belle squeaked. [But, I bet Corsola has no idea what you're talking about. She probably has never seen or heard of a Heart charm.]

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Well I know tha a few former friends get caught by humans. I wonder if they arent hurt. But they were former friends " corosola jumped up and down

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Hmm... Well, that will be your choice, then." Leon said. He noticed that Corsola was still sleepy. "How about we go to sleep first, and then make your decision in the morning? If anything, you could always follow my wife."

He almost blushed when he said that.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Corsola smiled. ''sounds great.'' as it yawned.

Michelle and the rest was sleeping by now

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Alright." Leon smiled, and then he brought Corsola and Belle to his cabin before turning in for the night. But before he did that, he stole a glance at Michelle, who was sleeping well.

Soon enough, the following morning came, and Fayan was in sight...

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle like usual turned aroubd as the sun shone through the curtains.
    Ian however yawned and looked up . He smiled seeing fayan again

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon hadn't woken up yet, but Belle was. She was first to get up to the deck to take in the sunshine. Meanwhile, Maria and Evergreen were still asleep.

But upon seeing Fayan, she became excited at the sight of home.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @WavePearl

(What are the counterparts to Lilycove and Slateport in this world?)

14. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation likes this.
  15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Ian slowly walked to deck also. "Morning he greet it" seeing the familiar sight of Kaina

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @Shadria (arriving in Fayan at last...)

The SBC had a major trading post in Kaina, and the city was in a state of rebuild. Nevertheless, it was as prosperous as ever. Before the ship had docked, Leon had woken up Maria and Evergreen to let them know they had arrived. He had also woken up Seline too.

By then, the crew had let down a board for disembarking. The steps of Fayan were close than ever, and Leon knew that he was unofficially back home. Belle, on the other hand, was overjoyed to see a familiar sight in Kaina.

#2876 Nov 29, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  17. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    (ah, sorry I forgot to post/pay attention. I've been busy irl ^^)
    Seline yawned, Azelia revealing herself from Seline's mess of hair. "Morning...?", she stretched, looking around.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @Shadria (Ooh. Hope you're doing okay. I've been pretty burdened too...)

"Oh. You're awake." Leon said to Seline. "Did you sleep well? We just arrived at Fayan."

Meanwhile, Maria had to help Evergreen onto her feet, because she was still not feeling well.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Hao had woken up seein they had docked he jumped on Michelle. She woke up annoyed but wasnt anymore when she saw Fayan. She wuickly took a shower dressed herself grabbed her stuff
    Ian was waiting on shore for the team

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (I don't think Michelle would be able to shower yet, since the ship doesn't have any)

As Leon was attending to Seline, Maria gathered her things - sheath, satchel, and seashell - and then disembarked from the ship. She had let Leon know beforehand, and she stepped off the ship.

Finally! Evergreen said happily. We're back! As she stepped off, she also prepared to bring her two barrels of golden gummies off the ship. But Maria wondered if that was a good idea.