1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    (yeah, just really busy and been spending free time doing art ^^'' my bad)
    "Yes.. a bit sore, but I'm fine." Seline got up, Azelia stretching her wings. "We finally made it to land? Great to hear.."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Ooh. What kind?)

Leon smiled warmly, which was a little rare for him. "Whenever you're ready, we'll be waiting for you at the trading post. We're in a city called Kaina, just so you know." With that he picked up Belle and left Seline's cabin.

3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    (Oops. Scratch that part. Also indd what kind of art?)

Michelle followrd by Hao disembarked also. "This feels nostalgic" she chuckled

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Maria and Evergreen met up with Michelle and Hao just outside of the ship. After a discussion with one of the crew, Maria decided that it was better for the SBC to simply deliver Evergreen's gummies to Lalusi instead. Since there was an extra quest to go through, it was better not to drag two barrels of gummies the entire time.

Evergreen was feeling more emotional, probably, than Michelle was. It was hard to readjust back to the peaceful surroundings of Fayan, after all she had been through.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Okay. Ian. HAO come back" as she threw charmd up and they both went in. "So where to start?"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Maria scratched her head. "Hmm... Well the only thing that's keeping us from going back to Lalusi is the safety of your friends. In any case, we have to find them. Did you get any information while you were on the ship?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Not a lot. It looks like they vanished into the thin air. Maybe asking Jenny for help" michelle sighed

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (Comics, and I'm also redesigning old ocs.. I also plan to make something for Achromatic ;3)
    Seline reached Maria and Evergreen. "Morning..!" She took a moment to look at the port town they arrived to. "It looks huge..!"
    Azelia approached, then rested on Evergreen's shoulder. [Is something wrong?]

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    @Shadria (Ooh... That sounds fun. I haven't drawn a comic in a couple years...)

Maria and Evergreen greeted Seline when they had all gathered outside the ship. "Morning!" Maria said. "Yeah... So is this your first time Fayan? Kaina is big, isn't it? There's a cool market, and lots of ships! Maybe we could do some exploring here!"

Evergreen smiled at Azelia. Having the Ribombee resting on her shoulder again was something she was used to, but she found it cute every time. She still frowned, though. [Unfortunately, we need to help Michelle find her friends. Leon - (she glanced at him) - is off to get information. On the other hand, it seems like we have Corsola here who happened to join us on the ship.]

Indeed, Leon had gone off to visit the Knights of Kaina, led by Jenny, to get information. Supposedly, Michelle had already asked for information on the ship, but getting more sources wouldn't hurt.

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (Comics are hard, I'm still messing up every page or so.. but I want to get this story out so I'm determined to continue it. It's in the art section ^^)
    "Yeah, that sounds good.", Seline smiled. [..Oh, shame they don't have a legend or something to tell them where to go...]

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    @Shadria (So... Manga, by any chance?)

[Odd! They should have one. Kaina is a port city, after all.] Evergreen crossed her arms.

"Hmm... So where should we go first?" Maria said. As she looked around, she could see some parts of the city were in a state of rebuilding. Was the city rebuilding from the damage brought by the Fire Mages, maybe?

There were several areas in Kaina which were available to explore... And it was midday at this point.

Kaina Marketplace (the main business hub of the city)
    Kaina Port and SBC Kaina Trading Post
    Town square (including the general store, the cleric's, the Knights of Kaina, and the inn)
    Tavern (called the Whistling Wingull)

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (somewhat. It follows american comic's left-to-right reading instead of a japanese manga's right to left. But my overall art style is akin to japanese manga.)
    "..You..want to check out the markets, like old times...?" Seline lightly smiled.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    @Shadria (Hey! I've done that before too! That was what my last comic was about)

Maria balled her hands into fists. "Sure! Just like old times..." She motioned to Evergreen. "Um... Do you mind staying around and letting Leon know where we went...?"

Depends on what Azelia wants. Evergreen replied.

14. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (it's a common style these days ^^)
    [Oh, I don't care..] Azelia smiled in response. Seline adjusted her glasses, gripping her staff. "Lead the way, Maria."

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Heheh I didn't really notice)

"Alright! Let's get going!" Maria smiled warmly. "We'll be back, Evergreen!" Evergreen glanced at Azelia, who looked like she was going to stick around and wait for Leon too. Michelle was still here, and so was Corsola.

With that, Maria and Seline were off to the Kaina Marketplace, where sailors and traders of many kinds were freely exchanging goods and services. They didn't know it yet, but the reason the place was so busy was because the port had recently reopened. It had been previously shut down by the Fire Mages and Water Mages, but thanks to the efforts of Leon and Michelle - who had campaigned for a month in Kalski - the city was free to trade.

Plus, that was only recently proclaimed here, thanks to messengers from King Lance, Prince Clemont, and Princess Bonnie.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle nodded. "Have fun" she called. Corosla looked around. It was her first time being on a public place instead of the beach

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline looked around, "Wow, it's so busy around here.. is it always this busy?" She messed with her staff, rubbing the Beautifly wings. "..Would it be a sin to ... No, I wouldn't do that.. never mind..", the cleric mumbled, hoping to not be heard..but was quite honestly terrible at keeping quiet.

[Oh, hello there..!], Azelia waved, noticing the tiny water/rock type.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Clearly, chatter and noise made up most of the atmosphere in the Kaina market. From freshly caught goods to new arrivals, there was something here for everyone. Maria took a moment to look at her surroundings. "I guess it's especially busy here today. I mean, the city had just been freed from the mages' control. Everyone must be eager to do business again, but it should calm down... unless you had something else in mind, Seline? You're clutching your staff."

Meanwhile, Leon had come back from his visit to the Knights of Kaina. Before he could fill in Michelle with what he had just talked about, he found Maria wasn't there. Instead, Evergreen was talking about with Azelia and Corsola. "Where's Maria...?" he said, as he placed Belle back on the ground.

Evergreen, still wearing her sun hat, smiled. She forgot about Leon for the moment. [Oh right, you haven't met our Ribombee friend, have you?] she said to Corsola.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle who noticed none answered Leon. "The girls were going to the market place"

Corsola shook her head. "What is a rimbombee??"

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "They... went to the marketplace? Oh, I see." Leon nodded. "That's understandable, since we've been out at sea for a while."

Evergreen palmed her head. [This! This is a Ribombee!] she pointed at Azelia. [Definitely not from Fayan!]