1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "I see. Where doea it come from??" The corsola lookef curious.

Michelle nodded. "And I can use some food and discuss our plans

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen scratched her head. [Um... Now that, I can't tell you, because I don't know either.]

"Hey, Evergreen. Michelle and I are off to grab lunch. Want to join us?" Leon said.

Oh... I suppose so, Evergreen replied. But what about Corsola here? She still needs a charm to be safe, right?

3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "..It would be disrespectful to get a new staff.. this being crafted by the angels and all.. It was a dumb, selfish thought to have.. sorry." Seline put her staff up, rubbing the side of her head sheepishly.
    [..Hello!] Azelia waved with a giggle.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Umm true. Wait one momeny" michelle said as she ran off to the nearest shop. "Are there still charms avalaible

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

Maria giggled at Seline. "Ooh... You're falling into those buyer temptations. It must be all the merchandise, you know?" She also took time to glance around. "I've seen all of this in Lalusi before, and I remember the days I would beg Leon or my parents to buy something. Over time, Leon taught me to control my spending habits." Nevertheless, Maria glanced at the staves and compared them to Seline's. "True enough, you wouldn't want to replace your staff, but it wouldn't hurt to use something else once in a while."

Elsewhere, Evergreen, Azelia, and Leon watched Michelle walk off to buy a Heart charm. Evergreen's stomach was starting to grumble.

@Tala

"You're in luck," the storekeeper said. "We just took a fresh delivery of charms thanks to the port opening up. We've got like a hundred crates full of them, so we're offering a wholesale rate."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "That is great. Can I have 4 charms??" As she grabbed her gold from her pocket.

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Certainly." The shopkeeper reached below the counter to present the charms. After that, she took Michelle's gold. "Here you go, my friend. Use them well!"

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [Charms..?], Azelia questioned, unsure.

"..True, lets get some more important items first, then maybe a second staff...", Seline reasoned.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen raised her eyes at Azelia. [Oh...? You've never heard of Heart charms before?] She pointed at the heart-shaped stones that Michelle was buying. [They're like the objects that keep Pokémon inside for safekeeping. Even Maria has one for me. Supposedly, I could be all the way in Lalusi, and Maria could simply use her Heart charm and call me to her side. It's like magic, you know!]

Maria and Seline continued walking down the market. "Hmm... But what to get, exactly...?" Maria wondered.

10. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "Hmn.. rations, in case there isn't a town or village nearby.. or maybe some healing items in case my... magic fails us? ..", Seline paused, sighing. ".. Maybe something nice for our Pokémon?"

[Sounds...weird..], Azelia frowned, thinking.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle ran back to the group. "So I have a couple. Corsola ready??"

Corsola nodded happily. "First time I catch a Pokémon like this" s she threw the charm into the air and corsola jumped behind it. As in glitters surrounding it and slowly stoppes glowing it being caught

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria continued browsing the merchandise. "Sounds like a good idea to get some stuff for the Pokémon. Hopefully, we won't need to get some healing items since Leon always keeps a huge supply of healing balm with him." The market was full of rations that wouldn't spoil for weeks, but really depended on how far they had to travel, though. Meanwhile, Maria also examined whatever gifts she could get for the Pokémon. "I know Evergreen has her sun hat already... Hmm..."

Evergreen and Leon watched Michelle capture Corsola at last. [Ooh... See that, Azelia? That's how it works.]

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    She looked at Leon. "Seens we have a new friend" smilin. Abd kissing him. "Lets get some food and sleep. Leaving tomorrow morning

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon smiled too and kissed Michelle back. "Glad to have a new companion with us." He looked to see Evergreen smiling widely before looking back at Michelle. "Oh right, maybe we can discuss our strategy over dinner. I haven't told you what I found out, so how does that sound?"

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [Doesn't...really look like my cup of pollen...], Azelia shook her head, not exactly ready to be contained to a charm.

"I heard there were items that helped Pokémon some way or another. Ever heard of them too?", Seline pondered, checking out the rations.

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Hmm... That reminds me, there should be some things that could improve your friendship with Azelia. There has to be something she must like! Some kind of jewelry, maybe?" Maria said. She too check out the rations and saw a bundle of mixed gummies and berries. "Ooh... I think Evergreen and I would like that." She picked up a bundle and brought out some gold to pay for it.

Evergreen gently petted Azelia's head. [Not your 'cup of pollen'? Oh Azelia, you're too much, really!] she said through a fit of giggles.

Belle rested against Evergreen's foot. [I don't like being confined into a charm either, but it helps our friends in case we need to rest, and they don't want to carry us. I remember at the start of my journey, Leon was so sleepy that I had to drag him out of bed! It's not fair he can't be confined into a charm.]

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [Seline used a similar term all the time.. hehe], Azelia giggled as well.

"Hmn...mind helping me out with picking something out? Azelia's a bit picky on stuff, she's more into 'all natural'.." Seline also purchased some rations, just in case.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria smiled while she bagged her rations. "Now if only Evergreen was here. She probably would have a better idea of gifts and all that - I mean, she did pick out that scarf for Chieri, after all." She reminisced that time when she and Seline went shopping back in Guren Island with Kirito and Kiseki. "All natural, huh...? So something like an edible?"

Evergreen, in response to Azelia's remark, rolled her eyes.

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [..], Azelia's stomach growled. [..I didn't eat today...], the Ribombee pouted.
    "..Yeah, or nature-like things. She loves flowers..", Seline followed Maria, looking around.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Ah... I'm sure there has to be a flower shop in this market. I mean, a place like this should have everything!" Maria laughed. "Ooh... How about a nice jar of honey? That would sound like a nice present."

Now Evergreen glanced at Azelia. [Looks like we'll follow Leon for dinner, and get some well-deserved rest.]

[But didn't you do that already on the ship?] Belle said, curious.