1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The day continued to pass by, with the SBC ship continuing its way toward Myokara. Fortunately, the wind was on its side, which saved them a bit of time. The didn't help Evergreen's stomach, though.

In the meantime, Maria finally found a trader on the ship who carried a stock of candies for sale. She bought a few ginger candies and then went to find Evergreen.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    122 Generation likes this.
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline watched the water, amazed. "It's so beautiful, watching the Pokémon in the water.."
    Azelia sat down by Evergreen, looking over. [You ok..?]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @Shadria

Leon smiled at Seline. "It's always a wonder to watch that. Have you watched Pokémon in the water before?"

[Ugh... Why did we have to jump on a ship again?] Evergreen complained to Azelia. She clutched her arms as if to hold herself steady. [Worse yet, we probably have to make multiple journeys on the water. Things were easier when we were in Lalusi, when we didn't have to leav-]

She almost fell over on Azelia, but stopped herself.

5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Azelia squeaked, nervous. [Are you ok??]
    "Once, we saw a family of Lapras and even a few Mantyke jumping.", Seline smiled, remembering the boat trip on their adventure.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle looked at the water. Seeing a shiny glitter in it. "Is that??" Ad she put her backpack down and undid her shoes and upper shirt and dived into the water. She slowly oppened her eyes. As a large pokemom came towards her. Michelle smiled
    However from above itnlooked more that she got attacked

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Maria was on the deck to look for Evergreen to give her some of the ginger candies she had bought. But as she walked, she noticed a shirt, a pair of shoes, and a backpack on the floor in front of her. She stopped to pick them up, wondering why there was a mess in some random place, when she realised they were Michelle's. Alarmed, she looked around her and saw Michelle struggling in the water.

@Shadria

[I'm... feeling... sick...] Evergreen said to Azelia.

Leon smiled too. "That sounds like a wonderful adventure you had. It must have been the experience." He would have talked more, until Maria walked into their conversation.

"Leon! Michelle has gone overboard!" she said. She held out Michelle's belongings to him. "We have to stop the ship!"

Did she really just go for a swim? Now? Leon thought.

8. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline looked over, shocked. "What?!"
    [Didn't Maria get those candies for you?], Azelia frowned, worried.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michrlle still smiled at the sight of the red gyrados. He smiled and hugged her..or as for as he could.
    She held him close as he pushed her above the water. "I never expected this spencer" with tears in her eyes she hold hkm so close to her. Even though it still looked like she was being attacked

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @Shadria

"It's true! Who else has red hair like that?" Maria said. However, she was interrupted by a very sick-looking Evergreen, who had agreed with Azelia's remarks.

Um... Help me, Maria... Evergreen groaned. I need candy...

"Oh, Evergreen. I hope you're not begging for gummies..." Maria said. Despite the situation, she still had to take care of the Gardevoir, just as she did likewise. "Here, I've got some ginger candies for you..." Evergreen popped a candy into her mouth and hung herself on the guard rail.

Meanwhile, Leon had requested the captain to drop anchor, and soon enough the ship had slowed to a halt. Some of the crew and passengers were left confused as to what was going on, but there wasn't time to waste. He looked toward where the flickers of red were in the distance. "That idiot..." he muttered. "What is she up to?" It occurred to him that Michelle had bothered to undress too, which made him blush a little, but now was not the time for a swim. Now more worried than ever, he also undid his shirt and removed his hat, and then jumped into the water to swim to Michelle.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle was surprised to see Leon and the boat. "What are you doing here??"
    The red gyarados growled towards Leon.."no worries Spencer. He is my husband" spencer lowered his head to let her ride him. And nodded when he felt not danger in Leon. "Leon please meet my buddy Spencer" michelle had tears in her eyes

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Nice to meet you, Spencer," Leon greeted, although he was getting a little tired from the swimming. "Michelle has told me a little about you."

He looked at Michelle a little more closely. "We were worried about you. Maria saw you jump ship and without even telling us! Although... you look good, though. No wonder you swim with Spencer a lot."

Maria watched them from the ship and sighed. "At least nothing bad has happened..." Meanwhile, Evergreen was enjoying her ginger candy and was feeling better.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "I guess I GOT A little excited when I saw him" Michelle said. Spencer nudged Leon to get on his neck also. "However tell me. What happened" she whispered to the gyrados

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Good point..." Leon muttered, and then he swam closer so he could climb onto the Gyarados' neck. "Right, so what happened?"

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Leon. I rather wanna keep it for myself for now and my Pokémon. I will tell everything eventually" michelle said serieus

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon sighed. "We'll need all the preparation we can get if we're going to root out our enemies. Otherwise, getting home will be a long shot. "Let's get back to the ship."

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Leon trust me okay. I will take carw of it. I also stay with spencer." As the gyrados let Leon of the ship. "Take care of my stuff" as she went a lot faster in the same direction

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Wait...! But don't you need your weapons... or your shirt...?" Leon said, but Michelle had gone ahead already. "And I thought she didn't like going about undressed..."

Leon, are you going to keep staring at her all day? Sure, she may look good while surfing, but we have a schedule to keep. It seemed like Evergreen had watched the whole situation before her. It's not nice to check her out like that.

"Evergreen. No." Leon huffed. He then went to notify the captain to weigh anchor.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Coming ashore she jumped off spencer. "You go hide" the gyrados looked at her and than left.
    Michelle ran back to her old home . Quickly changing herself..making her way to the cave. A waiting archi there.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @Shadria

The winds had helped the ship get to Myokara faster, but that didn't help Evergreen's poor stomach either way. But eventually, the SBC ship had made it ashore to the island village. As the crew began to disembark and unload their precious cargo, Leon, Maria, Seline, and their Pokémon went about in search of Michelle.

"Maria... Won't you hot in that? This is a warmer place," Leon said, eyeing Maria's cloak.

"I hope not," Maria replied.