1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    "..I can't believe she jumped overboard.." Seline rubbed her head.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    @Shadria

"Argh... Who knows where she could have gone?" Maria wondered.

"Maybe to her family... but she might have run off to find our enemies," Leon added. "That Gyarados of hers is very quick through the water."

3. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "She has a Gyarados? I heard they're very temperamental and hard to befriend. She must be something else.." Seline seemed to be in awe.

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    @Shadria

"Yes, and it was a red one too," Leon added. As if Seline wasn't awestruck enough, a little more shouldn't hurt. "Michelle has quite a character."

They went about exploring the village as the SBC set up a trading booth at the local market. There were also much-needed supplies delivered to the cleric as well.

5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle wandered into the cave. Searchin around finally meeting with Archie.
    "So what did you want??::
    Archie onlu grinned at her asking

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    With nothing much to do until Michelle came back, Leon, Maria, and Seline set about helping the SBC unload supplies. While they were at it, they used the opportunity to gather information from the locals.

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    While Seline did her best on unloading, Azelia decided to observe the local town. Being a Ribombee she couldn't do anything besides being in the way, so she went to see what lay ahead within the markets.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    @Shadria

Belle too felt just as useless and so followed Azelia to the market. Evergreen meanwhile had gone to help with the unloading.

The market was as busy as ever, of not unusually busy. Fresh catches were really the best on sale right now, as the townsfolk needed equipment from the SBC to get business going.

[Hey... wait up!] Belle called out to Azelia.

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    The bug Pokémon stopped. [Oh, sorry! Didn't know someone was following.] She smiled, [I haven't seen a town this busy..]

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    @Shadria

[No worries.] Belle squeaked back, smiling. [Hmm... I wonder what there is to do in a market like this? It's so busy...] She finally caught up with Azelia and walked right underneath her wings.

11. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [Several things here smell nice. Unlike any flowers I've eaten before..], Azelia smiled.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    @Shadria

Belle had realised that she herself had flower petals on her head. Her face paled. [Ah! Don't eat me!]

There were plenty of vendors about the market. Perfumes, flowers, the market had the lot. A blacksmith was creating armaments in his workshop, there were food vendors, herbal vendors, flower vendors, and also a smaller vendor selling Heart charms.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Stop grining. Tell me where are my.Pokémon" michelle said mad.

Archie still grinned and showed his charm. "Fine you want a battle you get one"

Archie shook gis head. "Come back tto me and lets us re create the fire mages. And than you can get all of your Pokémon back"

Michelle looked at him in disblief. "Of course you can always try to lie to me and get to your friends but know this"

Michelle wasnnt sure what to say. "However " he took the heart charm. "I will destroy every one of your friends like this pidgeot"

Michelle heartbeat went faster as he crushed the charm . Tears fell of her cheeks. "Fine than. I will help you. Just leave the rest out of it"
    Archie grinned. "Welcome home Michelle."

(Its an empty charm but she doesnt know it")

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (So much drama)

@Shadria

Soon enough, Leon, Maria, Seline, and Evergreen had completed their part of the unloading for the SBC, and they were assured that the crew could take it from there. Now that they were exhausted, they rested on a bench at the town square. Maria opened the candy bag.

"Want a gummy, Leon?" Maria said, who was prodding Leon's cheek with a blue one.

"Maria..." Leon rolled his eyes, but took a bite of the gummy anyway. As he held it, he looked up to the sky in thought. "The locals I've talked to haven't seen Michelle, although they do know who she is. Her family lives here, after all."

So we won't be able to go home just yet... Evergreen crossed her arms.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    (Yikes. Im sorry. Do ya want that I resolve it quickly instead than?? I can do that)

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (Keep it! We can have a bonus battle. No need to be sorry)

17. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [Don't worry, I won't.] Azelia giggled.
    Seline sighed, laying back. "..Can I have one?"

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    @Shadria

Maria held out the candy bag to Seline. "Here! Take your pick. There are many flavours."

"Hopefully there aren't any gold ones in there," Leon said. "Evergreen will cry if that happened."

Belle let out a sigh of relief, meanwhile. Soon enough, they passed by another set of flower stalls. [Those flowers look pretty...] she squeaked.

19. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline smiled, taking a white one. "Thanks.", she put it into her mouth, chewing.
    [They smell amazing too..!], Azelia smiled.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle clenched her fists and walked out of the cave. She had a different look on her face. Calling out Ian. "Ian im sorry but in order to save everyone. I need to do this" Ian wasnt sure but nodded he would follow his master. Even how much pain and disagreeing with her. "Lets go" walking back to thr city