1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

Maria grinned. After putting in so much effort to help the SBC, a break was well-earned. As she ate, she wondered how Michelle was doing. Leon was worried too.

Meanwhile, Belle took a closer look at the flowers. Did they smell that great? Before she could think further, the Ribombee's presence was causing a sir. The townsfolk had never seen a Pokémon like Azelia before.

2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline glanced around after a momentary nap. "Where's Azelia..? And your Bellossom is missing too.."
    Azelia was unaware of the crowd, in awe of a massive bouquet. [Yes, it smells amazing!]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

The crowd that had gathered around Azelia watched her intently. They were very curious as to what she was, and amusingly, Belle wasn't aware of them either.

"Aw... it's so cute! Look how she looks at the flowers!" someone, a little boy, said.

Elsewhere, Seline's remarks had made Leon and Maria realise that too, that the Pokémon were missing. While they looked a little worried, Evergreen almost wanted to break down. Oh no! Where could they have gone?! They shouldn't have left without telling us! Who knows where could they have gone? They might get lost!

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle saw the crowd around the rimbombee. She clenched her fists her heartbeat went faster. All she saw was how falborg chatm got crushed. She only had her gyrados and ampharos left.

"I get them back no matter whar I need to do. Even if I need to turn against my husband and his family" tears fell down.

Ian had the same feeling. It was all wrong but he felt no choice. "Ian. Use flamethrower towards the crowd"

Ian hesitated but the typloshion took a deep breath and a shot of flamethrower went through the crowd. Only a few goy a slight burn but was surprised seeing what was going on.

Michelle didnt look like Michelle anymore. Hate and pain were only shown on her and her Pokémon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Azelia cried out in fear. [A f-fire attack?!] The bug Pokémon quickly assessed the damages and went to the hurt bystanders, gifting them Pollen Puffs-attempting to show them that it was edible. [Belle, what happened?! Where's the attacker?]

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

[Ack! Fire fire fire!] Belle cried, knowing how she and Azelia were weak against the flames. The bystanders were in panic, but some of them gratefully accepted Azelia's Pollen Puffs as a means to calm down. Belle, looked around for the attacker, but she couldn't locate it, because there were too many people surrounding her to get a good view. [I can't see where it came from!]

On the whole, the people gathered in the Myokara marketplace started to flee.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Im sorry" she whispered . As they continued making there way. "Ian anothrt flamethrower" the typloshion did what she askeds

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The flames spilled on the ground and set some of the vendors alight. Smoke rose into the air and filled the air around the marketplace as everyone panicked. Come to that, some of the flames nearly hit Belle.

@Shadria

Belle turned to Azelia. [We need to get help!] she squeaked.

9. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    [Right..!], Azelia tried to locate a safe path above the smoke. [This way..! We have to help the humans out of here..!]

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

[Right! I'll follow you!] Belle coughed a lot and kept her head up to follow Azelia. Despite the smoke, she was glad she could still see the Ribombee above her head. [Who'd have thought this place would come under attack...?]

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Archie joined Michelle. "Nice work" he grinned seeing the flames.
    "Shut up. I only do this for my friends. Not for you" Michelle growled at Archie.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Meanwhile, the commotion happening at the marketplace was starting to pick up Leon's ears too, along with the others. They didn't have a clear idea of what was going on yet, but judging from the smoke in the distance, it must be serious.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Maria said.

That's a lot of smoke. What's happening? Evergreen said.

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "D..Do you think Azelia and Belle are there??", Seline was worried, rushing over.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

"I-I certainly hope not! If there's fire, then they might be in big trouble." Maria frowned as she followed Seline's footsteps. As she ran, she kept a grip on her katana just in case.

Evergreen and Leon followed too. "What could have happened?" Leon said. "We know that the Fire Mages have operations here... so maybe this might be one of their attacks."

And you don't think Michelle is involved? Evergreen said.

Leon frowned. "Let's hope this isn't an attack."

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (I have the name wrong. It should be Maxie XD. Oops)

Maxir only nodded. "I do somehow know you enjoy this"
    Michelle looked at him mad. "I only want my friends back" she repeated.
    "I shouldnt talk back like thid" Maxie said showing the crushef charm. "I still have the rest"

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (XD I noticed that too, but kept quiet... Oh, and I wonder if Corsola might be an appearance too?)

Leon, Maria, Seline, and Evergreen arrived at the marketplace soon after. Ashes still filled the air, and as Leon feared it looked like no accident.

"Who could have done this...?" Maria said. "And where are Belle and Azelia?"

Leon tipped his hat down to think.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (LOL i didnt mind ya saying something. I had already the feeling. Ah yes corsola. It will not now)

Maxie had walked around the town. Leaving Michelle alone.
    "Ian use erurption" Ian looked at her and shook his head. "Why not. Dont you wanna save them " Ian nodded but still such a powerful attack.
    "Fine use strength" Ian grabbed a big boulder and tossed it to some random place.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The boulder had been thrown onto an already-destroyed stall which caused ash to spill into the air. However, the sound it made was a lot louder than expected and could be heard across the town. Even though the townsfolk had fled, hearing the sound would have sent chills up their spines.

Leon, Maria, Seline, and Evergreen recoiled in light of the sound.

"The sound came from not too far away..." Leon muttered.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Ian kept using his flamethrower. While shame went over him. Michelle took out Hao.

She filled the umbreon ij on the recent events. Not a lot different was Hao to Ian in his reaction. And used shadow ball

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The burning sent the townsfolk into an uproar, and Hao's Shadow Balls were causing several more structures to collapse. The townsfolk were more preoccupied with evacuating than really figuring out who was behind the attacks. As a result, many of them either left the town for the time being, or retreated to the safety of the pier where the SBC were basing. At least the SBC had some sort of military training.

@Shadria

Leon, Maria, Seline, and Evergreen continued surveying the destruction in the marketplace.

"Fire... This looks like the work of a Pokémon," Leon remarked. "But I don't think this was by accident."

And where are Belle and Azelia?! Evergreen was very worried. I hope they're okay! And they better not have been in this market! Who knows what sorts of mayhem could happen to them?!