1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle weny laying on bed. Closing her eyes. Concentrating on the silent jn the room

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon took a deep breath and knocked on Michelle's door. "Michelle? It's me."

Belle grinned. Leon better know what to say, and say it right.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle faintlu heard a voice but didnt feel to respond to ir. Instead she turned on her side to face the wall

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon took another deep breath. He didn't know what Michelle was doing behind the door, but in any case, he was going to speak. "Hey... I'm sorry if I made you angry today. Just so you know, I'm still here for you. If there is something you want to do together, just the two of us, then let me know. We can definitely do it when this problem is all over."

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Can you let me sleep please." MIchelle answered him. She sighed without turninh

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Sorry." Leon sighed and went back to Maria and the others.

@Shadria

"Seems like Michelle wants to keep sleeping - even though it's almost midday!" He shook his head. "What do you suppose we could do?"

"Maybe go for a walk? But we have to hope we won't get spotted by the mages," Maria suggested.

7. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Seline lightly nodded. "It could be dangerous, but I also am low on ideas."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon nodded too. "Alright, then how about we stick together for the time being? It's better than staying in one place the entire time." He picked up his cloak and hat, and then picked up Belle. "Alright, let's get going."

Maria and Evergreen packed up whatever they needed and went for the door too. As they did, Evergreen picked up a certain sadness from Leon. Hey, Leon, you okay?

"Hmm?" Leon replied. "I'm okay..."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle turned back kn her back watching the ceiling. She heard the door close. "I shouldnt go out alone. Even though I want it" she clenched her fists.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Soon enough, Leon, Maria, Seline, and the Pokémon were out walking along the shore to Myokara. There was no telling how dangerous things could be, since they already experienced what sort of combat the mages were capable of. Then again, if they wanted to help Michelle and still keep their heads up, a little walk around wouldn't hurt.

"Say, how long was I asleep for?" Maria said.

"Long enough." Leon replied. "Now you understand what my world is like."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (I wait for @Shadria to reply. I cant do a lot )

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Tala (No problem. You can always control the Myokara environment, if you'd like)

@Shadria

It was a relatively short walk for the group, minus Michelle, as they headed toward Myokara. They kept their guard up, but didn't stop Azelia from continuing to rest on Evergreen's head and hat. That made sense, since Azelia could just keep flying all the time.

13. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Seline carefully polished her staff during the walk. "So much for relaxing after our adventure.. not that I mind, I think I've grown fond of adventuring." Azelia woke up, but decided to keep her perch. [...Did Seline really just say that..?]

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

[Say what...? That she likes adventuring?] Evergreen said. [Whoa... Don't tell me you're suprised!]

Meanwhile, Maria kept a grip on her satchel. She sighed and took out her candy bag to munch on a chocolate. "I didn't think we needed to do more adventuring either. I thought that when we got to Fayan, it would be all over. Looks like we may be a while." A thought crossed her head. "Now that reminds me, we should get some ginger candies for Evergreen."

15. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "True, lets not forget that again!", Seline shook her head. "I didn't think Evergreen could get greener than usual."

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @Shadria

Evergreen crossed her arms as if she was annoyed at Seline's pun on her name. But it made Maria smile.

"That's right. We don't want her to get green, otherwise, she will look ever green!" Maria grinned.

Now that made the Gardevoir look more annoyed than ever. Um... let's just go the market, eh?

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    The market place was small with mostly weapons and other things need it to start your own adventure. Behind the market place. Was a candy store. A shaman shop. And a jewelry shop

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The candy store caught Evergreen's eyes instantly. Aw..: Maria! Can we go there? Please?

"Eager for ginger candies already?" Maria joked. "Sure, let's go."

Leon smiled at the relatively peaceful atmosphere of the village. Michelle was lucky to have come from here, and no wonder she had a passion for swimming.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Near the beach were people busy with surfing and swimming mostly with different water Pokémon.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon and Belle decided to wait at the beach while Maria, Evergreen, and Seline went to check out the candy store. The other shops could wait. He and Belle sat down on the sand and watched the people play around on the sand and in the water. It made Leon wonder just how much control the mages had of this place.