1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Confess?! Evergreen stared at Michelle. Whatever pink or red that had shown on her face had come back. Her face was pink again. I mean, sure, I should tell him how I feel, but I think he's liking the other companion. But... I suppose I should invite him and the other companion for old times' sake. Confess, though? You know he and I can't be together - I am a Pokémon, and he's a human.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''There is a first time for everything though.'' She winked. ''Come on, lets get some sleep for tomorrow.'' Michelle stood up . ''Thank you Evergreen'' Witth that she walked up to Leon kissing him and laid down on the bench next to him.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    As Michelle left Evergreen where she was, Evergreen was left to think about what had just happened. This was the first time she had ever been so honest about her feelings to the dark mage. She hadn't even told this to Maria - although she suspected Maria knew about it anyway. Maria did know that she had a crush on Kirito...

[Agh. I need sleep.] Evergreen laid down on the bed.

Elsewhere, at the bench, Leon felt Michelle's kiss and smiled in his sleep.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    She slowly hugged him on the bench , in a small space she did fell asleep in a sorta embrace.

(I so would love it, if Evergeen and Kirito meed up again, I need to ask @ShireHime about it, if she wants to do a three rpg. and of course ya too. maybe sometime after what happens there. unsure if ya read our rp)

ShireHime likes this.
  5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (I would like that too. And no worries, I have been reading your RP from time to time. Of course, I would want to wait until this RP is done - and I can always join your current RP in the meantime)

The night passed peacefully, thanks to the efforts of the party. As a new day dawned on Myokara, the air was strangely welcoming.

Leon slowly opened his eyes, and as soon as he realised Michelle had been hugging him overnight, he smiled. Michelle was really pretty, even when sleeping.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle tried to move but noticed she couldn't she didn't fully remember the events of last night. She yawned and opened her eyes, smelling not only Leon but also watching him close. She gave a small yell and fell of th ebench with a red face she left quickly the room for the bathroom.

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Leon was still confused by the time Michelle had left for the bathroom. Shaking his head, he got up on his feet and started packing his things. As he packed, he remembered that Belle was still in her charm, so he took the charm and let Belle out. "Good morning, Belle."

Belle rubbed her eyes. [Good morning,] she squeaked. She made her way to the window to get some sunlight.

Leon meanwhile thought about what to do today. The SBC might be leaving very soon, so he had to wake the others up too. "Maria! Seline!" he called. "You better wake up now!"

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    michelle walked back fully dressed. "im all ready" she said. taking 4 charms and her knives with her

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "So am I." Leon had packed his bow, quiver, and bag. As well, had had folded his cloak into his bag and was wearing his hat. "You're looking better today, Michelle. Did something happen?"

Maria, Seline, Evergreen, and Azelia appeared ready too. Having heard Leon's question, Evergreen looked the other way. Um... we don't want to miss the ship, she said.

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    As soon as Michelle saw Evergreen she grinned. ''Well it seems Evergreen...;'' she teased as she hold the door open for everyone

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Evergreen's eyes became very wide. Noooooo! she screamed.

Leon was confused, as he followed Maria and Seline out the door. "Come on, Evergreen. You must have done something nice for Michelle since she really is looking better. Or is it that big a secret?"

Yes! It's a secret, so stay quiet! Evergreen panicked.

Belle looked confused too, while she followed Leon out the door.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    She narrowed hereyes .''O come on, '' she laughed, closing the door and hiding the key. As soon she saw the sbc boat she became serious again

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    The SBC were loading up the remainder of their supplies onto the ship as it prepared for departure. Humanitarian supplies were delivered, and the captain was waiting patiently for the party,

"Sir Leon. You're here at last," the captain greeted.

Evergreen felt like she was going to be seasick already.

#3513 Apr 15, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Yes we are here" Michelle replied instead. "good seeing you again captain" remembering him from last time

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "I'm glad to see you too, milady." The captain waved at Michelle, and then turned his attention to the party. "We will be leaving for Calagua shortly, so please make yourselves comfortable."

As if I'll ever get comfortable. Evergreen crossed her arms.

"You'll be fine, Evergreen." Leon picked up Belle into his arms, and then he boarded the ship, with Maria right behind him. They made their way to the cabins.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    michelle follwed everyone to the cabins. "how long will the trip be" she wondered

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "It will take us at least a day," Leon replied. "If my hunch is right, they'll stop at Kaina for supplies before continuing. So that's half the day spent going there, and the other half going to Calagua." At his cabin, he dropped off his bag at one of the cabins."

"You and Michelle should share the same cabin." Maria grinned. "I mean, you two are the only couple here."

Belle smiled too, but meanwhile, Evergreen looked like she was going to be sick.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle went red when Maria and Evergreen suggested that. true she shared the bench last night. but than Leon didnt notice now he was full awake and just standing there. "I...I" she tried to get to words

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Leon's cheeks also went red. "Maria... Please."

But by then, Maria and Evergreen had dropped off their things at their cabin. Evergreen opted to keep her sunhat on as she followed Maria to the deck.

Seeing Evergreen also reminded Leon of Belle and Michelle's Pokémon. "Oh yeah, Michelle," he said. "What about your Pokémon? I mean Spencer. Is he coming with us?"

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I suppose so." Michelle wonderee. "come on to deck maybe he os close by" as she walkee back tto deck. she took a deep breath and called. "Spence4"