1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon heard the cry too, but unlike Michelle, he was in no hurry. He caught Michelle's wrist. "Patience," he said softly. "Take it slow, or you might put Yoh in more danger."

@Shadria

By then, Maria, Seline, and the Pokémon were walking along the shore towards the cave where Spencer was last seen. It meant getting wet feet, though, so Maria had opted to take off her boots before moving on.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle looked at him. "They are hurting themm I cant" she felt a rage building up inside her. "I will not forgive them

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Michelle..," Leon was a little speechless. "Please, just don't give in to rage, okay?"

They eventually ended up in a large battleground that could have been an assembly hall too. Banners of the Fire Mages hung around the walls and from the ceiling, along with lots of torches to help light up the area.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle was shaking. she tried to calm herself by breathing and out. but the more cries she heard the more angry she became.

(might ya know. if I did something with rage with Michelle or Kirito in the rp. i aint sure..maybe not at all)

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (No worries. It's just what Leon perceives - although Evergreen probably sees Kirito rage all the time)

"This is a very large space - much bigger than what the cave looks like outside." Leon remarked and looked at his surroundings. "These banners look like they're from the Fire Mages, so this must be their stronghold."

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Seems so. ive never been here" Michelle said in a mosr calm way.

(haha true)

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon relaxed and kept his mind cool. Sooner or later, they had to find Yoh. They had to.

Leaving the battleground, they arrived at what looked like a dock. There was a body of seawater that led to outside, and well hidden from Calagua itself. It was the perfect place to sneak out of the city without being seen.

Maria and Seline wondered whether they ought to enter the cave, meanwhile.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "whoa and here I only heard rumors but it did excist" she gazed around. "do you think they were here the whole time. even before they took over?"

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I can't say for sure, but my instincts tell me that they have." Leon looked around too. "They could have been operating here from the start, seeing how well-hidden this place is."

In the same dock area was a wall of wooden crates. Each crate was painted with the symbol of the Flare Guild. "Oh, so this is also where they've been hiding all the supplies, maybe."

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "but why did thr fire mages side with the flarw guild. i dont get it" michelle said checking out crates

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon nudged Michelle's side. "Don't tell me you've forgotten already! The Mages were stealing these from guild ships. That's why we went out of our way to destroy those guild fortresses in the first place." He lightheartedly pinched her nose as if to knock some sense back to his wife.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "ah yes. even though I didnt knew that they would hide it here." when she gently slapped hos hand away

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon smiled at her reaction, and then he retracted his hand. "At least we know where the rest of these supplies are. But I'm more curious as to where Yoh is now. He must be nearby."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    just than they heard another cry and some crates cracking. "Yoh.." Michelle siad shocked . ready to run again she felt her rage boil up again.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Are they... No, it can't be Yoh, can it? What are they doing?" Leon heard the crates breaking too. "I hope nothing too serious... Eh, who am I kidding."

He wondered where Belle was now. If anything, Maria would come to help too - and Seline.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle ran of towards the noise. "Yoh..I will save you" was all she thought

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon followed Michelle. At the same time, he pulled his bow from his back just in case if things came down to combat. Armed with his bow and arrows, he hoped he and Michelle could save Yoh in time.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    michelle ran. seeing the sight from 5 mages including maxie pushing yoh around. just before he got pushed to the wall Michelle ran up catching lugia and got pushed on the wall. the air got away from her lungs from a moment.
    lugia looked up seeing Michelle..he slowly.licked her hand.

michelle gave a small smile. seeing the weakwns state of the baby she felt tears.
    "Im...sorry" she whispered

the mages were shocked seeing the sudden apperance. Maxie was the same but as soom as he saw who it was..he laughed

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon did his best to catch up with Michelle. Upon doing that, he saw the six Fire Mages surrounding her and the baby Lugia. We've finally found you at last, he thought. He felt saddened upon seeing Michelle's reunion like this, and wished it was under better circumstances.

He took out an arrow and lifted his bow to Maxie. "Quit laughing, you."

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "ah the young ranger is here also. so you forgave the sins your parnet has done" Maxie said smirking. the other mages laughrd now also