1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon only blinked as he was now standing behind the bushes. Now noticing the merchants, he nodded at her. "Okay," he whispered back. "Let's see what you can do, but be careful."

If all was well, news of the Romantia fortress hadn't reached the rest of the region. But if it did, then things would be difficult.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle slowly walked closer. Just enough away to hear whispers. She cursed slightly. And slowly started hanging under the bridge that was between them. Michelle was getting sweating jands but stayed in her position. Finally in ear reach with the two merchants

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "We have a report that our friends in Romantia may need our help," one merchant said. "I don't see why we need to go there!"

"Come on, we know that that fortress is well-defended enough," the other said. "No one would be crazy enough to take on us! We have all the resources to take over Kalski! In fact, we would have, if it weren't for those spoiled kids in Illumis."

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle sighed, not much information, her hands became more slippery. She had to move quickly to the next bush behind the two merchants. she silently went the the bush, a small branch she broke but could quickly jump away. hoping they didn't notice

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Who goes there?!" one of the merchants shouted. Immediately, they were on high alert and began searching the area near where Michelle was hiding. Still, even though they didn't find anyone, they had their guard up.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle gave a soft sigh. Hanging and hiding wasnt one of her things. She tried to signal Leon. But wasnt if he would see or understand morsh code. With her heartcharm she reflected it to the otherside of the bridge

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh come on..." Leon said. "What is she doing?" The moment he saw the gleaming reflection of Michelle's Heart charm, he shook his head. Maybe Michelle needed a distraction if she was going to make it through safely. He took out one of his arrows and shot a flaming arrow with his bow to get the merchants' attention.

"Okay. This is weird," one merchant said. "You should go back and ask for reinforcements just in case. I'll go check where that arrow came from."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle facepalmed herself. "Idiot. " she whispered. "Now come on here now!" She hissed at him in morsh code. "Really why am I with him. There were so many other potentials todo this job" she sighed as she waiy it

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The Morse code Michelle was giving to Leon sort of got the message across, and fortunately, Leon could count on his skills as a ranger to quietly join Michelle at the bridge. He managed to slip past the merchants too. "Alright, now it seems like they're going in separate ways. What do you think?" he whispered. "Catch the merchant who's heading forward?"

(Forward being in Flusselles direction)

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle only nodded. She did sigh in relief, that he finally understood what sh ewas saying.
    ''Show me your ranger skills.'' she smirked. ''I have showed mine to many times.'' as she quietly continued her way through the bushes.

Not that further away, she saw the other flare merchant walking ahead of them. ''there he is. if we catch them before flusseless, than we can go into the town normally.''

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Well... I suppose I can show you a little something," Leon said to her. Without another word, he disappeared into the trees whilst taking his bow out. Now out of sight, he snuck behind the merchant and lashed out his bow at the merchant's legs causing him to trip.

But rather than pressing the offensive, he simply dragged the merchant away fast enough to hang him off a tree. Leon climbed up the tree, fortunate as the tree was short, and soon the merchant was hanging by his feet only.

"Hello there," Leon said.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    The flare merchant glared at Leon. "I shall never speak whatever you say" he said mad.

Michelle only looked at the two.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Well... we weren't counting on interrogating you, or at least I wasn't. My friend here might be, though," Leon said.

"You... so you're that fire mage everyone's been talking about!" the merchant shouted at Michelle. "If you think you'll be so lucky to take us all on, think again. The guild will have you soon enough, along with your precious Romantia."

Leon went to release the merchant from the tree, and after, he had the merchant tied up. "I'll take him to Romantia and see what Guardian Valerie can do about him. What about you? Want to come, or do you want to go ahead? I can catch up quick."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "You go back. I continue my way and search for information and a sleepig place"
    Nichelle smiled.
    As she continued her walk, she put out the letter of earlier.
    To make sure Leon sudden didnt was behind she checked first.
    Not seeing him. She read the letter.

(Im not sure what would be in it. If ya want ya can decide)

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Oh, that's up to you. I can give some ideas, like if Maxie gave some kind of feedback telling her to do better. Otherwise, just stick with the idea but no need to write)

"Well. Okay, stay safe," Leon said to Michelle, as he turned around to head to Romantia. "Oh, and I think you should take care of that other merchant too. The one that went into the bushes," he added.

He tossed out his Heart charm to summon Belle. "Belle, stick with Michelle for now."

After that, he started walking back to Romantia and trying stay out of sight of other merchant.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle sighed as put the letter back in her pocket . "Well than lets go for part 2." She searched around for the other merchant

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon carefully carried the captured merchant back to Romantia and hoped that Guardian Valerie would be there to help him. If she and the militia were still at the fortress, then that was all the better.

Meanwhile, Belle followed Michelle in search of the other merchant. To help out, she conjured a Sweet Scent to find where he might be. [I think he is over there,] she squeaked. [Near the riverside.]

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle looked at him. "Okay Belle. Time for some action" she gazed down. "I hope you will listen to me also"
    She turnes to the merchant. "Razor leaf"

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Belle looked at Michelle uncertainly. [I don't know Razor Leaf. Only Magical Leaf,] she squeaked, but fired the Magical Leaves anyway to make up for it. What she did hope was that it would get the job done. Still, the leaves hit the merchant no less, and they soon were in combat.

As for Leon, he had made it back to the fortress where he handed over the merchant on his shoulder to Guardian Valerie. That wasn't before he informed her that the Flare Guild was preparing to advance onto Romantia for a counterattack, so the guardian assured him that the militia would prepare for any attack. As the trade route with Illumis was secure, the city didn't need to worry about losing morale.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Fine magical leaf than" as she grabbed both of her blades. "Come on Belle