1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Watching Michelle sleep like this did put Leon to rest too. Soon enough, he drifted off to sleep too. He needed whatever rest he could get. But before he did, he added more wood to the fire to keep the flames alive. After that, he went to sleep too.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    The next morning, Michelle woke up early, with the sun shining on her face. She stretched herself, and climbed into the nearby tree for some breakfast berries.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon, however, was still sleeping soundly as he had a lack of sleep. His equipment were on the ground, the fire had almost died out and only smoke and ash remained. A chilly gust of wind was blowing, but the sunlight compensated for the cold.

Elsewhere, on the other side of Frescora, Flare Guild merchants were starting their days by entering the town and conducting patrols. Shops were opening, but merchants were there to make sure the town was obeying the rules set out by the guild.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle sighed. Not a lot off berrjes. And the thoughtof pie in the morning didnt seem welcomig either.
    She looked at Leon, seeing he is stjll asleep. She decided to take a look at the town.

But before that, she grabbed carefully Leoncoat to cover her hair.

Making slowly her way into the still early town

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Frescora was a lot simpler than Romantia for certain. The giant windmill was the main landmark of the town, with the gusty winds blowing against it and giving the edge it needed. The tavern was open too, and on a normal day the citizens would love to grab a glass of milk from the local milkmaid. If there was time, she would also have exported milk to Romantia in exchange for goods. But with the merchant guild messing around, the milk was kept strictly within the town and was rerouted to Flusselles instead.

There were not many merchants here compared to Romantia, given there wasn't a fortress nearby, so maneuvering around the town should be easy. The town square featured a general store, a tavern, and the cleric, whereas the road to the north featured the windmill and the roads covered in snow.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle easily passed many market stands. While looking around she saw a beautifull scarf. That could be wearing around the neck or head. She checked her pocket bur nothing. She thought for a second to go steal it

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon woke up still dizzy but he felt very cold. He then realised first that his cloak was no longer with him and that Michelle wasn't here either. Where could she have gone? Was she captured? No... that wasn't possible. Did she steal anything from him? But his shoulder bag was still here. What did that mean? Was it possible she had gone into town?

Fortunately Leon had his blazer with him still. He put it on to retain his formality and also put his hat away. It was better not to make himself stand out enough as he was.

Meanwhile, the clerk noticed Michelle eyeing the particular scarf. "Hello, my friend? See something that interests you? I could get you a deal... ha, if only, with all these taxes going around that's not happening."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I dont really have any money miss. But there is something i actually need. " michelle thought quickly. "My friend is in need of help. You seemed the only kind person who is willingly to help him." She looked down. "So plz. He just otside the towns gate. But I am to scared to move"

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Um... okay," the clerk said. "But just for a few minutes."

The clerk eventually made it to the gate, where she was met with a very handsome young man. He had blue hair, matching his blue dress shirt and blazer, and that made the clerk very edgy. What the clerk didn't know was that this handsome man was in fact Michelle's friend.

"Oh, hello," Leon said. "Can I help you?"

#529 Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (It was actually what I wanted that the clerk went alone, and that she almost stole the scard, but her mind said no. etc)

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Ah I see what you mean. I've edited it.)

The clerk couldn't get over just how handsome Leon was. If this was really who that redhead was talking about, then why not help him?

"Um... I was wondering if you needed help getting into the town," she said. She was already blushing the moment she stepped closer to Leon. "Um! What I meant was if you needed help!"

Leon scratched his head. "Sure," he said. "I'm looking for a friend of mine. She was here this morning when we were on the trail but it seems like she's disappeared."

The clerk motioned for Leon to follow her. "Well, you could always start by looking at the town. If there's anything you need, I'll be happy to help you!" With that, she grabbed Leon's arm and dragged him into the town and back to her shop.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle was tempted. She got rid of the clerk and now only she was standing a alone. Slowly she grasped the scarf. It felt good on her hand. It was perfect.
    "You shouldnt do it. Your a free girl."
    An angel said.
    "O please. Juat take it. That woman can make more off it" the demon anzwered.

"Would you really be proud od yourself?"

"Come on. You still belobg to the firemages. So why not"

"I..I..." michelle spoke to herself. With the scarf in her hands. She was shaking. She dropped the scaff and ran off to an alley.

"Let go. Let go let go. Your a good girl. Yes you are. Good girl. Good girl. Let go let go" she said while holsing her head. She had sat down against the wall with her knees up and closes eyes.

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The clerk brought Leon to her shop but still didn't let go of his arm. She only did at the last minute when she stopped to pick up one of her scarves on the ground. "Huh, so it seems like someone's been trying to take my stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if a merchant caught him or her in the act!"

"It is a nice scarf, though," Leon remarked. He straightened his blazer once more. "Um, thank you for your help."

The clerk blushed red. "It's my pleasure! Have a nice day! Oh, and if you like this scarf, I can get you a deal."

"That's nice, but I think I'll pass," Leon replied. He had a few other things to do, like finding Michelle and then finding a way to get to Flusselles. Luckily, there weren't that many guild merchants in the town today, so he had some breathing space. He started walking around the town of Frescora and tried searching for Michelle. On the way, he found the wanted poster Michelle had mentioned earlier and was glad he wasn't wearing his forest cloak. As he walked around, he caught the attention of many girls he passed by.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "So what is your name?: one od the girls asked. As she hang on Leon arm.
    "Even better. Mind going out with me?" The other said.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon's mind went completely blank when the girls had surrounded him, and grew extremely nervous when one of them had wrapped her arm with his.

"Um... my name is Leon. Leon Pinetree," he said. His voice was extremely shaky. "Look, I don't know if I have the time for dates. I am a very busy man."

Belle, who was hearing the conversation within the Heart charm, facepalmed. [Leon, that is not how you interact with girls! Why, even Michelle would call this embarrassing.]

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "But we like busy man" one of them said. As she clinged even further towards him. "O yeah, the busier the better" the one who was on his otherside

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon felt completely helpless as the girl kept clinging to him while the other stayed at his side. "Look, I... I haven't got time. Seriously, I -"

He broke off when he saw a Flare Guild merchant walking about the streets. For the sake of the girls, he had to disappear. "There's a friend of mine," he said as he pointed at the merchant. "I'm meeting him right now."

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    The girls looked at the merchant and let go of him. "I knew you were such a creep." One of them said. "Come on before he turns us in" the other said.

As they walked off. They all aaid some pretty nasty stuff about him. Not wanting a boyfriend who has friends within the guild

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon breathed a sigh of relief that the girls had finally left. Even though they might have treated him like a hostile, it was for their own safety that he did so. Now still uncertain of where Michelle was, he walked around the town carefully so he wouldn't be sighted. Still, his presence still was catching the eyes of many girls on the way.

Meanwhile, the scarf clerk found Michelle sulking in the alley. "Hey, friend," she said. "What are you doing here?"

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle looked uo with hollow eyes. "Im a good girl" she smiled. "I wont steal . I am good. Yes I am" she slightly chuckled