1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The clerk still looked at Michelle suspiciously, but it was then that Leon appeared behind her. "Say, I was wondering if you could help me with..."

His gaze fell on Michelle. "Oh, there you are," he said. "What are you doing here? I thought we were passing by the town."

The clerk turned to Leon with a blush. "Oh, so you know this girl?"

Leon smiled a little. "She's just my travelling companion. We're only grabbing some supplies here on the way, but it seems like you have business with her."

The clerk giggled. "Alright, she seems to be interested in buying one of my scarves, but here she is talking about stealing and such. Is there something going on with her?"

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Good girl Michelle. Your suxh a good girl. I wont go back to the dark. The evil dark. "

Ian eventually came out on his own. And told or growled that Michelke his master. Had bad experiences with the darkside. And when it tempts to return. She goes to this state. He only didnt knew why now

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Having experience as a ranger, Leon knew enough about how Pokémon interacted and what they were trying to say. In Ian's case, Leon deduced that Michelle would only be acting like this if there was some sort of struggle she was having at the moment. Now worried, Leon knelt down and held both of her hands with his own. Halfheartedly, he sent out Belle to check it out too.

"It seems like she's in some sort of shock, or something," Leon told the clerk, before looking back at Michelle. "Hey, Michelle? Michelle? What's wrong?"

Belle rubbed her head in confusion.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle turned her head with her hollow eyes. As she looked at Leon. Tears cane down. "Im a good girl. I am. Michelle is a goos girl. " she repeated

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Watching Michelle talk like this made Leon's heart wrench. It was like she was lost in her mind and that some sort of guilt was plaguing her. It didn't help either that she was crying for whatever reason, and repeating to herself that she was a good girl. If anything, Leon felt really sorry for her. If looking at her wasn't going to do it, Leon decided to do another action.

He let go of Michelle's hands and instead went straight to hug her. "You'll be fine, okay? There's nothing to cry about," he whispered in her ear.

Even Belle, never mind the clerk, looked at Michelle with sorry expressions.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    A state of shock went through her body. "L..leon." she whispered. Closing her eyes putting her head on his shoulder. "Thank you"

7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon sighed as Michelle put her head on his shoulder. He normally wasn't comfortable in these positions, but comforting a friend was what needed to be done right now. After a while, he and Michelle let go of each other and Leon was first to stand up. He helped Michelle onto her feet after.

The clerk giggled. "Alright, you two. It seems like you'll be just fine. By the way, would you still be interested in getting a scarf? I can get you a deal."

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle smiled. "Thank you. But I do not have any money" ian roared happy ro see his master normal again. As she pet the typloshion

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh, but I have the money," Leon said, as he reached into his bag to extract gold pieces. "You said you could get us a deal, right?"

The clerk looked pleased as Leon handed the gold to her and she gave the scarf to him. "This is our secret, okay? At least I won't get taxed."

Leon thanked the clerk and he held the scarf to Michelle. "We do have a tight budget, but at least we can spend on some things, right?"

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle gave a small smile. "Thank you" she bowed down to the clerk
    "Lets get going. Before the flare guild find slmething out"

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon agreed and gestured Michelle to walk first. Before he did that, he took the newly purchased scarf and wrapped it around Michelle's neck. "It's cold here, I admit. You're going to need this."

Belle stared. Was Leon actually interacting with girls? That was unlike him! It was like seeing Michelle in tears changed him - no, impossible. He would do that to just anyone.

There weren't too many guild merchants in Frescora for the afternoon, so slipping out of the town should be relatively easy.

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle felt a blush coming up. But shook it away. "Michelle rememver your missiom. Get rid of the flare guild and comr back with the fire mages" she thoight. Holding the scarf close to her

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon could tell that Michelle was grateful for what he had done, so he started to walk away. "Okay," he said coolly. "Let's try to find a way out of this place."

"If you're going to Flusselles, then you could always go to the south side of the town," the clerk explained. "It's past a bridge and some farmland. But actually, it's impossible to go there on foot. First, the Flare Guild has created a checkpoint that anyone who wishes to cross the road to Flusselles must be riding a Mamoswine. I don't blame them, since it's impossible to cross the snow on foot. Plus, the journey is rough and long, so be super prepared. It will be cold."

Leon then stared at Michelle. "How are we going to get past snow like that? We're not prepared."

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle crossed her arms. "If I could get falborg. We could fly over it" she said out loud. "But than I needbto exchange Ian for a bit." Ian listened. He missed his comrades. Having to much Pokémon with you. Wasny possible so far.

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "If only we could do that, but wouldn't the Flare Guild know where we are? That sounds really dangerous..." Leon mused. "Hmm. I really don't know what to do. Of course, we could always try to cross on foot, but that would be like a two day journey. Or worse!"

Belle still kept thinking of ways. If they were going to cross in secret, it would have to be on foot, but they would have to be prepared to stay in shelter for a while. That is, if they could get the resources to start some campfires and stay as warm as they could. Even Belle doubted staying in her Heart charm would be any better.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "That is the problem" michelle sighed. She really didnt feel like sleepin in the woods again. "Those comrades of yours. Cant they help"

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Unfortunately not," Leon replied. "The Company only operates at port towns or port cities, and it doesn't help the Flare Guild is trying to get rid of them. We're really far away from the sea, so what to do..."

Leon and Michelle were near the checkpoint by then. Incidentally, there were three Flare Guild merchants manning the checkpoint, and there was a Mamoswine not far from them! Now, it seemed like there was a possible route after all, but it would mean confronting the merchants somehow.

"Think we should fight them? Or is there another way?" Leon said.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle yawned. "Let attack them. I want to be in the next city before the sun goes down" as Ian stood ready to fight

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Let's make this quick, or so we hope," Leon replied. "And don't sleep on the job!"

They made it to the checkpoint where there were three merchants manning it. They were quick to spot Leon and Michelle and instantly recognised the red hair Michelle had. "There they are! The two fugitives!" one merchant said. "Stop them!"

Leon drew out his bow and arrow and also his Heart charm if he needed to use it. Then again, Belle would come in handy too.

(Leon and Michelle encounter Flare Guild Merchants x3!)

Leon and Michelle

HP: 20
    Atk: 9
    Def: 20%

Belle and Ian

HP: 20
    Atk: 4
    Def: 20%

Flare Guild Merchants

HP: 30
    Atk: 10
    Def: 30%

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle grabbed her knives. "Lets do tthis" as she attacked one of merchangs.and Ian started with a flamethrower attack