1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mivhelle nodded. "Come on Ian we go. We have enough information" ian nodded. Waved to the fennekin. And walkes off. In one of the alleys michelle re captures wwhat she just had learn. "Now waiting for Leon"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The Fennekin smiled back at Ian as Michelle and Ian left the marketplace for the alley. As she waited, a mysterious figure approached her. She was dressed in purple sage robes and had purple hair to match.

"I was told you would be here at Flusselles someday," she said. "Forgive me. I am Olympia, the oracle of this city."

After Leon had done his preliminary monitoring of the port, he and Belle turned around and stated to walk away. He kept his hat down to keep to himself.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle turned around . "Also hello." She narrowed her eyes in suspicioun. "What do you want?"

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "I've heard a bit about you already," Olympia replied. "Valerie, the guardian you met at Romantia, told me you be here. I also predicted that you and your partner are here to take on a guild fortress, correct?"

"However, it is not easy," Olympia kept going on before letting Michelle speak. "The fortress here is gearing an invasion towards Flusselles as we speak. You'll find an battalion in the fortress if you dare attack it. By the way, where is your partner?"

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Ah yes. We do want it" she felt weird that this lady knew it all.
    "My parnet is somewhere around. We went to check out if there is some information here" she added.

Michelle thought about it. Wondering which city would be good to attack first with the fire mages. This town seemed good enough.
    She knew that aftee this one or the next guild was down. She would come in contact with Maxie again.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "If anything, I may be able to help you," Olympia said. "There has been a resistance rising within the Flusselles port with the support of the royals in Illumis. With your help, they may be able to seize the fortress if you can help secure the perimeter. However, fighting the soldiers is the last thing you'll want at the moment."

Olympia studied Michelle's expression for a split second. "What are you thinking of right now? Surely you're not thinking of attacking this city, are you?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Wait what? First saving it and than alone attacking. Sure that is so smart" shebrolled her eyes. "So the resistance. They can be great allies" she nodded. "Now of you excuse me. Igo find Leon" as she ran off with Ian behind her

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Olympia chuckled. Sometimes, that girl needed to look a little farther. Her predictions told her that this girl needed a little more careful attention. As she disappeared into the shadows again, whilst keeping out of sight of a guild soldier, Michelle was on her way.

Meanwhile, Leon was at the pier and watched the cold waters with Belle. It should be relatively safe here, as the pier was out in the open and in clear sight of the port and the marketplace. Leon sighed and sat down. Belle was shivering, so he held her tight.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Finally after searching she found Leon. "Leon " she called out as she waved to him. Approachiny him o fast.. she fell over a rock near him. In the water. She gave a small yelp.

"Damn it. This is your fault Leon" she said mad while swimming and looking at him. Ian just chuckled

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon blinked. Things happened too fast for him and no sooner did he see Michelle in the water. "My fault?" he said. "It's not my fault that you tripped and ended up in the water."

He placed Belle beside Ian (while the Bellossom was scared, the heat from the Typhlosion was welcoming), and then he went to kneel on the pier to reach out to Michelle. "That water is really cold! Get over here, quickly!" he shouted. "Otherwise, you'll freeze."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Yes its your fault. Why sittig here" she pouted and splashed with the water. But still did take his hand.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon had to brush off the splash of river water out of his face. It was really cold. "My fault? I was waiting for you here!" he replied. Still, he pulled Michelle out of the water and removed his forest cloak. Now only in his dress shirt, he wrapped his cloak around Michelle and dried her hair at the same time with it. "I really hope you don't catch a fever or a cold. Otherwise, we'll have to stay another day here until you get better. You're shivering."

After that, he let Michelle keep sitting beside him and kept his dry cloak around her.

Belle shook her head. [That's not how you get a girlfriend, buddy.]

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle took the cloak but didnt look at him. She smiled at Belle and pat it her head. But kept herself silent

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Belle looked up at Michelle just briefly and felt the gentle pat received. She sighed and then sat down against Michelle's hip.

For Leon, he was satisfied to see Michelle was doing fine. However, he did acknowledge that she needed more time to recover.

"How about we go to the tavern for lunch? You should probably get something to warm yourself up," he said.

A short distance away, Olympia was keeping an eye on the two of them. She smiled.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Just bring me something. I want to stay here a little longer" she said while gazing at the sea. Still in confusing what to do after all of this was over

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Oh... okay," Leon said. "I'll be back soon. Hey Belle, want to come along?"

The Bellossom nodded and hopped on her feet. It wasn't before long that Leon was walking back to the marketplace to find something to eat, and keeping out of sight of guild merchants whenever he could. Upon approaching some stalls for baked goods, he also looked into his bag for what gold he had. He still had Romantia to thank for getting a steady income, but he wondered how much further it would last him. On the way back to the pier, he was approached by Olympia.

"I'd keep an eye on your friend," she said to him quietly. "Forgive me. I'm Olympia, oracle of this city. Guardian Valerie told me you would be here. Off to take on the fortress, yeah?"

"Leon Pinetree," Leon replied, as he shook her hand. "I appreciate your support, if you have any, but what do you mean to keep an eye on my friend?"

"The stars give some unpredictable situations," she replied. "However, I understand your friend is affiliated with another organization, correct? The thing is that despite her being a former member, her heart seems to still want for it again."

Leon first wanted to reject Olympia's predictions immediately, but then said, "I trust your predictions are accurate?"

"Guardian Valerie comes for my counselling once every so often," she replied. "Even the royals in Illumis do seek my advice every so often. It's also why I've been able to force the guild to allow some freedoms in the port to prevent a complete takeover. Whether you take my predictions as true or not, Leon, you should keep an eye on your friend."

After that, Olympia took Leon to a nearby food stall. "The resistance is located at the Sundial and they meet every sunset. If you do need help breaking into the fortress, you may want their help. Oh, and the food stall here sells the best seafood chowder around. You may want some." Olympia then walked away, leaving Leon alone.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle gazed over the ocean. "Its beautifull isnt it?" Ian growled in agreement. "So what do you say to inform Maxie after this one os down"?
    Ian shook his head in disagree. "O come on ian. We will be fine. We might even get a higher rank".
    Ian still looked mad at her. "Im sorry Ian, but I need this"

Ian growled madly and pushed with his paw the heartcharm to disappear.
    "To bad Ian." As she slightly clenched her fists. "Do I actually want to give up my love for Leon" she sudden wondered herself

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Belle took the liberty of hauling the warm lunches Leon had bought as Olympia recommended. By then, he was back at the pier where he found Michelle sitting alone. Wasn't Ian supposed to be with her? Still, he didn't bother asking and instead went up to her.

"This one's for you," he said. He handed Michelle a paper bag which indeed had a bowl of seafood chowder and a bread roll. "The cook said to leave the bowls here when we're done. She'll pick them up." With that said, he sat down and started to eat his chowder while sharing some with Belle. Now that he thought of it, he asked Michelle, "You alright?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle had taken the paper bag and grabbed a bowl. "Sure. I have no idea why not"
    As she slowly start eating. "This really is beautiful isnt i"

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon looked across the vast lake in front of him and Michelle. "Heh, it's really pretty. It reminds me of home, actually."

Though he tried to keep cool, he had to let out a sigh. Home seemed like a forgotten memory for him already, with Lalusi basically still under siege by three fronts no thanks to the stockade. Then again, he had to remind himself that if the stockade was to be put down, the supply lines had to be cut right here in Kalski, even though the Aqua and Magma Orders were wrestling with the guild. Now that he thought of it, he just hoped the Company would keep the city protected for as long as possible.

And then there was Maria. What was she doing now? Would he ever see her again?