1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle had forgot all about Leon. She let go of Ian and sent him back to his charm. Wiping away her tears and looked at him. "I amnjust fine" she coldy responded

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Hey, at least we have reason to celebrate, right?" Leon said with a cool smile. "We've freed Flusselles, we've stopped the guild from taking on Romantia, and we might even have time to rest. Plus, Robyn might pull through! She just needs company."

Speaking of which, Robyn - supported by Robin - went to greet Leon and Michelle after. "Hey," she said. "What's going on?"

"Glad to see you're up already," Leon said.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Sure. We hace time. I am up for a long rest of sleep right now" qs she was faking the yawn. "Lets go Leon"

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Had to do a ton of work today)

"Well, we did just do a night raid," Robin agreed. "We could all use a little rest. Plus, I'm sure everyone in Flusselles will be relieved to hear that we're free at last. Now, the port will be able to establish links with Illumis. Man, Prince Clemont and Princess Bonnie will freak! But..."

He looked at Robyn. "You should stay here for a little while. We can send off Leon and Michelle in the morning, if you'd like."

Robyn beamed at him. "You bet! But first... I want to talk to Michelle for a moment." Even though she was really weak, she brought herself over to Michelle. "I've something to ask you first."

Leon, meanwhile, felt like he was going to crash. His mind was slowly shutting down. Beside him, the oracle Olympia appeared beside Robin to inform him that the streets were finally safe again. With the port running and the government moving in to take control of the fortress, things were looking good.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle sighed. "What is it?" Lookig down at Robyn

(No worries..jus reply when ya can)

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Robyn smiled. "I'd like to thank you and your Typhlosion for helping me out earlier. Robin told me how you and Leon did all you could. Um... I was wondering, how handsome do you think Robin compares to Leon? Does Robin care for me that much?" Her cheeks went pink as she said that. "We might look and think the same way, but that means nothing."

Nearby, Robin had a sweatdrop on his head as he watched Leon collapse on the ground. Belle was trying to stir her master awake, but it was no good, so she tired dragging Leon away. Thankfully, Leon was light in spite of his height.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle was surprised. Something she didny expect tk talk about was this. She turned as red as her hair when the words came handsome and comparing leon and robin.
    "I.i.. umm yeah. Im not sure." She tried to look how. Surely she kissed Leon and she did feel something for him. But handsome. "I do not know. I... I... " somehow she looked at Robyn and feeling to tell the truth. "I am betraying Leon loyalty to me" she said sad gazing to the floor

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "I personally think they both look equally handsome!" Robyn burst out. "Agh, I just had to say that, didn't I?" She then looked closely at Michelle again to see her cheeks were just as red as her own. "Ah, is something the matter? What do you mean by betraying his loyalty?"

Incidentally, because of Robin and Robyn having similar mindsets, Robin was talking about the same thing with Belle. Although Leon would have been nice to talk to, Leon was sleeping. Rather, Robin just had to unload his thoughts onto Belle, who was listening patiently.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    She became even more red when she said both handsome. "I am in the league with the wrong guys" she sighed again

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Robyn put her hand on Michelle's shoulder. "The 'wrong guys'? You helped us out a lot, so I don't see any reason what you mean. I mean, you've got a super handsome friend in Leon, and it looks like you and him support each other very much. What's there to be wrong about? You helped us free the city!"

She looked into Michelle's red face. "Okay, so is there something you're hiding from Leon? Secrets, maybe? I'm guessing so, since Robin would have said the same thing. We are tacticians, after all."

Robin and Belle were still sitting inside the cleric's home as Belle listened in on what Robin had to say. He apparently had feelings for Robyn but wondered if she was any prettier than Michelle. Belle, who was a Pokémon after all, only facepalmed at what she was hearing.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Never mind. Forget I said anything. I go meet up with the boys now" turning around. "I would nevervfall for that idiot" with that she ran off

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Robyn almost smiled when Michelle labelled Leon an idiot, but she kept quiet after that. She was sure Michelle had some kind of feelings for Leon, but couldn't say the same for Leon himself. Moreover, she followed Michelle back into the cleric's home to find an odd scene. Leon was sleeping on the floor and Robin was talking with Belle about something.

"Hey, Robin," she said. "What you talking about?"

Robin looked up with a blush. "Nothing! Nothing at all! We were just talking about Leon..."

Belle smiled. Now it looked like Robin was in denial, and it got worse for him when Robyn came close to hug him. [But what should we do with Leon?] she squeaked, pointing at Leon on the floor.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Let him sleep there. Its his own fault" she said to Belle . While looking down on the floor. "I am off for a walk" she walked outside to the post office

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Belle puffed her cheeks as Michelle walked away. Robin figured that Leon did need a place to stay, and now that the city was still unaware of the guild's defeat, he didn't know if the inn would be open either. Olympia would have to publicly address the city in the morning. For now, he carried Leon off the floor and brought him over to the inn, and funnily enough Robyn insisted she join him. It was fortunate the inn was still open and so they left Leon and Belle there. After briefly explaining to the innkeeper of the removal of the guild, the innkeeper did not charge Leon for the night. The Robins soon were on their way back to the cleric's, but they saw Michelle outside the post office.

"Michelle!" Robyn called out to her.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle looked at them. But turned around heading back in.
    Finishing herbletter sending it to Maxie with the latest reports

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    By the time Michelle's letter went out, Robin and Robyn met Michelle right outside the post office. Robin said, "Writing to...?"

"-your family, right?" Robyn finished the sentence. This made the Robins chuckle a little before Robyn went on saying, "I don't think we've asked where you're from. Now that I think of it, I -"

"-need to write to Illumis, right?" Robin finished for her. "Don't worry. I've got that covered." He went back into the post office to start writing his letter.

Meanwhile, Robyn said, "If you're looking for Leon, we left him at the inn. We weren't sure if you two were sharing a room, but the innkeeper said you can sleep in separate ones for tonight."

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Glad that the conversation was not towards er anymore, she only said. ''Good, I do not like sharing rooms with him.'' as she went back to the inn, greeting the lady got the key and went straight towards her room. ''Now waiting for an answer.'' she sighed , undoing her clothes untill her underwear and put the blanket over her. falling asleep

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The next morning, Leon woke up groggily to find himself in an unfamiliar surrounding. Wait, this was an inn! How did he get here? Moreover, what was all that racket outside? And where was Belle?

He slipped out of bed to put on his forest cloak and his hat. They smelled, to be honest, and it was a matter of time before he had to was them. His bow and shoulder bag were still here, so... Oh wait, and where was Michelle? Where was Belle? And... what was all that racket outside?

At the lobby below, Robin, Robyn, and Olympia were seated at one table waiting for Leon and Michelle to appear. Funnily enough, Robyn was first to notice Belle wobbling out to the lobby and then she picked up the Bellossom. "Aw... isn't she cute, Robin?"

"Yes she is," Robin nodded.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle turned when ahe heard the noise. "Aw come on. Cant someone sleep im" slipping our of bed. Taking a shower and put on the clothes Leon bought for her. Hr unifom shw folded as small as possible and put it in her bag to go down stairs. "Come on I wanted to sleep in for once" she complained.

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Belle was patiently waiting in the lobby until Leon finally appeared. "Good morning," he said. "Say, why is it so noisy outside?"

"Olympia just made a public announcement about Flusselle's liberation from the guild," Robin said.

"Plus, she told everyone that you and Michelle are credited with making a ton of it happen," Robyn added. "Long story short, the community would really like to thank you when they found out you were staying at this inn."

That sounds really familiar, Leon thought. It was like he was back in Romantia again.