1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (For me, I just put the blanket aside and sleep only when it gets cooler. It doesn't help that my room is like an oven in the summer)

They are on separate beds, thankfully, but their beds were very close together in the small space the room had. Though Leon was soundly asleep at first, he snapped awake from the hit he got from Michelle's pillow combined with her screaming. He sat upright immediately and looked beside him to see Michelle on the other bed covering herself with her blanket. However, he only then realised in the daylight just how close his bed was to Michelle's, but he kept it cool.

"Oh, good morning," he said coolly. He checked his appearance and found that his dress shirt was littered with wrinkles. Still, he supposed that was natural as he hadn't changed clothes, save for his forest cloak or his SBC blazer. "Did you sleep well?"

The SBC outpost had a mess hall where some food could be served to members of the SBC. Belle, though, supposed that breakfast could wait until Leon was awake. She only needed sunlight to get her fill, after all.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    ''No good morning, what have you done to me.'' she felt herself red like a tomato. Quickly she searched for her bag. Stepped out of bed, nearly fallen over the blanket that had fallen on the bed.

she walked outside of the room, bumping into a ranger who seemed to wonder where the screaming came from. She passed him, seeing the food on the table
    feeling the sudden rumble in her stomach.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "So that's the thanks I get for helping her out, eh?" Leon said to himself. He sighed. He wasn't going to take for granted that she would be grateful, but she should be at least that sensible.

Belle was happily enjoying herself to some Leppa berry pie as she saw Michelle pass by the mess hall. Her face looked as red as a Charmeleon. Did something happen to her? Or perhaps something embarrassing... to do with Leon? No way, Leon wasn't like that. But something must have happened, right? She waved at Michelle to come join her for breakfast.

Meanwhile the ranger that had heard the screaming popped by the room where Leon was staying in.
    "Good morning, Sir Leon," the ranger greeted. "Now before I even ask..."
    "Don't bother," Leon said. "I'm sure it was a misunderstanding, nothing more."
    "Are you sure? Because that girl seemed quite on edge... Is there something going on?" the ranger said.
    Leon shook his head. Was he about to lose his cool already? No chance. "I'm not like that! In fact, I bet it's because we're in a rush." He picked up his hat, shoulder bag, bow, and quiver before thanking the ranger.

Leon met the ranger-on-duty before he could consider breakfast and in short the ranger-on-duty reported about the aggressive expansionary tactics of the Flare Guild. The Flare Guild was a secretive society of Kalski merchants who had banded together through use of military might. There were a range of bases established around Kalski by the guild as if to enforce some sort of monopoly on the rules of trade, and the economy of Kalski was struggling to compete against the guild. However, the guild was rumoured not to mess with Illumis - where Prince Clemont and Princess Bonnie lived - given the city's prestige. However, the did view the Sapphire Bay Company as a threat to their operations. However, to keep things quiet, they would not launch an attack with the fear of retaliation.
    "That might explain their stockade around Lalusi," the ranger-on-duty said. "My best bet is if there's a way to save Lalusi and the Company headquarters from those... Magma and Aqua Orders, the prince and princess would know."

(@[member="WavePearl"] Here's just some food for thought on how to save Lalusi from the stockade. Maybe we can try to connect this to Arania's tournament too... so that Maria might find a way to save her city from the fire and water mages)

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle waved back at Belle.
    She sat down next to the bellosem as she ate her sandwhich.
    "Can you believe that? He had just...." she tried to get the word out. "Who knowd what he would do. Is he always like that Belle?" She asked. Chewing on her sandwhich. "Really men."

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    [I'm not sure what you mean,] Belle squeaked, though she doubted Michelle would understand her. [What did he do? As far as I'm concerned, he probably just gave you the second bed. It's not like you two were sharing one... But you would have to ask him.] Belle couldn't help but still notice Michelle's face was as red as her hair.

Leon eventually appeared at the mess hall to grab breakfast and he saw Belle and Michelle eating together. He wasn't sure if joining them at the same table was a good idea, but he did so anyway. He grabbed a pie and joined Belle's side. "Hello," he greeted quietly to the both of them. "Did I miss anything?"

6. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @[member="122 Generation"]

That actually makes perfect sense!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    (Thanks Wave!)

[Oh you might have missed a bit,] Belle squeaked. [Maybe you ought to write Maria a letter to tell her you're okay. We are in a Company trading post, right?]

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle didn't react to his comment and just continued to eat. If he was that blind to see what was going on. than she rather not want to be near him
    Still somehow she did had made a shelter and a comfy bed. ''Still after everything. thank you.'' She didn't look him in the face.
    She did thought what to do next now.

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "Anytime," Leon replied. "Sharing a room wasn't what I had in mind, but it was all this outpost could supply."

"I'm going to head to Illumis today," he said. "Well, Belle will be coming with me too. There, we might find a way to save Lalusi if we could. But first, I'm going to write a letter to Maria before I go. She must be worried sick."

[I'm coming with you, obviously,] Belle added.

As Leon stood up, he noticed Michelle wasn't very talkative. Was she always like this? Or perhaps because her face looked... red?
    "Your cheeks are red," Leon coolly said. "You're not angry, are you?"

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "No im not." She turned her head away and stood up. "Enjoy your little adventure. I see what I do" walkinh away. "Firsf a job to earn money. To get me out of my old magma robes" she said mostly to herself

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "Wait!" Leon called to her. He had to grab her arm to stop her from walking away. "I was just wondering where you're headed to next? Because it doesn't seem like there's much to do around here, unless if you're trying to get home, and that I understand."

12. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle felt she was pulled back. As the an image of last night suddenly popped into her head. She gave a small scream and yanked her arm free. Her body was shaking.

"I...I do not knows" she answered

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Now Leon was worried. What was Michelle screaming for? Her body was shaking, so Leon thought it better to give her some space. He did keep his hand stretched out, though.

"Hey," he said softly. "Are you alright?"

[She doesn't look like it,] Belle said to herself. [Hey... since when did you start caring for her already?]

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "Of course I am. " she sighes."but fine if you insist i go with you" without turning around. "Just do that thinf you need to do. And we can go"

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    "If you'd like to join us, then that's fine," Leon said to Michelle, smiling. "Well... I don't have much with me, I think you could use a little something to get you started -"

But as he reached into his shoulder bag, Belle squeaked angrily. [Hey! Hey! What are you doing? Don't think you're being nice right now, because that's not smart!]

Even so, Leon pat her head. "Relax, Belle. I'm sure we can make it up later... and it's not that much," With that being said, Leon reached into his shoulder bag to take out a cotton pouch and gave it to Michelle. "Okay, it's not really a little something. It's a portion of my income when I was working at the SBC. It's the least I can do since you're coming with me on the journey." With that, Leon handed Michelle a handful of 200 gold pieces. "Come on, Belle. Let's head outside."
    He thanked the ranger-on-duty before putting on his hat, but then he almost forgot to write a letter to Maria.
    Quickly, he went back to Outpost Relieve to construct his letter.

Maria. I'm writing to tell you that I'm alright. Those people who abducted me and built a stockade around the city sure can't best my skills as a ranger of the SBC! I managed to escape from them but they're likely hunting me down. Whatever plans they have for Lalusi, I am not sure, but they can't be good. I heard them saying something about Lalusi being a strategic location for them!
    Like I said, I managed to escape from their grasp. But it turns out they've captured other prisoners from places even I've never heard of, and in the end some of us managed to escape. We're on the run, but I've managed to get in touch with an SBC trading post to write this letter. In time, I hope we'll see each other again. By the way, between you and me, one of the escaped prisoners happens to be this girl. Her name is Michelle. She has some anger issues, I admit, but she isn't too bad either.

16. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle stared at the money. "What is this?" She blinked a few times. "Why..." she thought

Jusy when they were about to go..he saidbsomething about the letter
    While seeing him writing. She wondered. "What do write about me? Nothing bad I hope. She tried to look at the piece of paper"

17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Leon stayed cool when Michelle tried to peek at what he was writing. Flustered, he shifted the paper away so she couldn't see what he was writing. "This is just a letter to my young cousin, since I bet she'll be very worried where I am right now," he said.

Within minutes, a Fletchling was on its way out of the outpost to another SBC outpost across the distance...

At the same time, Leon stood up from where he was sitting and put on his forest cloak. "Anyways. We should get going. I bet we'll be able to make some progress if we get to Illumis," he added. "At least we won't have any troubles on the way, I hope, if we don't run into any more of those... water mages."
    He examined the clothes Michelle was wearing, however. Where did she get those? The water mages weren't too keen on seeing them.

18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "First off I want to do some shopping. Than I explain everything. In tradr you say what you wrote about me. I saw my name" shr said anf crossed her arms. While walking to thr doors

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,346.1
    Leon wasn't sure what to say, but he suspected Michelle either read his mind or that she remembered his question back on the ship. Nevertheless, he followed Michele to the outside of the post where they were greeted by the atmosphere of Relievera. By that time, Leon said, "I'll meet you outside the city and I can tell you on the way," he said to her. "I first want to check out that ranger division myself."

Not too long later, Leon was outside the cave where a couple of rangers were stationed just outside. He first greeted them and then walked inside.

There was also the Relievera marketplace that looked welcoming to Michelle nevertheless...

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle was already walking towards the market place. Trying to look around for other clothes.
    Shebsighed seeing nothing really was fit for her.

Checking the fish stand she bought some lunch forherself and ate it in a small dark corner