1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Ian shook his head. ''I think she ate something wrong.'' as he thought back, ''I remember seeing an open bag of that stuff she brought with her, most was out of it. she had 3 bags, 2 I hink master brought a long to wherever they went.'' Ian said concerning.
    Michelle just kep throwig up. ''My head hurts, stomach'' she complained

(Sorry, just had to think of something)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (I can improvise. That's the point of roleplay, eh?)

By the time Leon returned to the room, Michelle wasn't looking that much better. "I'm sorry, do you have a stomachache?" he asked. "Hmm..." He placed the soup beside Michelle and went to fetch a wet cloth. Belle, who had just cleaned the floor, was disappointed in Michelle's lack of control. But she did as she was told. Soon enough, Leon was back and he placed the cloth on Michelle's forehead. "I think we should head out to see the cleric," he said.

Belle squeaked approvingly. "I think so too! Ian, can you help us?"

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle looked up. "No. No im fine." As shet sat up again when the next part came. "Im sorry Belle"

Ian nodded. At least he tried to keep his shiverinh master warm

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Here, drink this," Leon said. He passed the bowl of soup to her. "You're definitely sick, so it's probably best you stay here for today, or maybe the next couple days."

"Otherwise, we can head out, but we should take it slow," he added.

Belle squeaked, "It's a nice day out there."

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    She gave a small smile. "Just enjoy the day" as she took a sip of thebsoup

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Will do. Belle, want to come along?" Leon said, as he put on his hat.

"Yup! I will," Belle squeaked as she followed Leon to the door. While Belle went to get breakfast, Leon also added, "Is there anything you need, Michelle, while I'm gone?"

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "No I am fine. Just have fun" she smiled. As she closed her eyes again to go back to sleep

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    A few hours later, well after breakfast and pies, Leon and Belle were outside the inn and walking through the streets of Illumis again. Although Leon was tempted to grab more pies, Belle insisted on checking out the entertainment district again. There were many taverns open and lots of performances going on. If anywhere, Leon would have liked to go to the Sparkling Fletchling again, but that was in the trade district, which would have to wait.

"What do you say we get something for Michelle?" Leon asked.

"You mean, you want to get something," Belle squeaked.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Ian laid next to her. Earlier he had some poke food and now he was sleeping. Next to her keeping her warm and on guard

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon knew he had plenty of gold in his bag to last him a while, and with Belle in his arms he passed by several goody shops in the entertainment district. Plus, in a certain plaza, there was an elegant dancing event going on. Couples danced together before a live band, and watching this atmosphere made Leon smile.

"We never get this in Lalusi, do we, Belle?" he said.

Belle smiled as she clapped her little hands to the beat.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    One of them were collecting money. Passing the public whilr he kept a certain rythm

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    While passing through the dancing couples, Leon dropped a gold piece to the band member, saying, "Keep that up, my friend."

Belle hopped onto the ground and started to dance along with the rhythm, much to the squeals of nearby little girls who saw the Bellossom dancing. Leon smiled. That reminded him of Evergreen, Maria's Kirlia friend.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "You have raised a beautiful bellosem." A man with a hugr moustace said.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon smiled again. "She's very strong, but super adorable. You should have seen her when she was an Oddish."

Belle kept on dancing until the song ended, of which everyone gave polite applause to the band.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "I see I see ." As he took out his own charm showing his sunflora."that goes with him also. " as sunflora smiled. Glittering in the sun

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "That's nice," Leon replied. "You must have raised him well. He looks strong, and has a shine to him too!"

Belle squeaked below as she saw the Sunflora. She wasn't frightened, obviously, and before she could say anything else, the band started playing again. "Come on, Leon... Let's dance!"

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "One momeny before you take a dance from the lady. Have you ever considered to trade her?" Holding his cane

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "What...? No, I never thought of that," Leon said. His mind began to become cool. "She means the world to me. Why would I ever trade her?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "O yes I understand that. However my sunflora is very strong. And your bellosem is certainly one who i want to add in my collection. You understand that righ?" Looking at the young boy. "You want to help an old man finally finishing his book right??"

(With that I mean Pokédex)

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    (Yup. Good call)

Belle threw herself into a panic. She hid behind Leon's leg, squeaking, "No, no, no. No! Leon! I don't want to go..."

Hearing the terrified squeaking made Leon smile again. He picked her up into his arms. "There, there, Belle. Please be calm."

He looked to the man again. "I'm sorry, sir, but I mean a lot to her as she does me. But how about we make an arrangement? After our dance, you're free to study her." Leon could thank his training at SBC to make deals.