1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    The man thought and than nodded. "Alright. That a dealm its a shame. But It isnt bad" he smiled as he took out hisbhand to shook leon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon shook the man's hand back as he turned his attention back to Belle. He rested her on the ground just as the next song began to play and Leon began to dance alongside Belle. Belle herself was having a fun time as she could shake side to side all she wanted. That got a lot of attention from everyone. Leon couldn't help but keep grinning at how adorable she looked.

Sooner or later, the song ended and Leon rejoined the man. "Right, sir. Was there anything more you needed?" he asked, as he placed Belle on the table. Belle crossed her arms and waited.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    The man took his book. " what can you tell me about bellosem? She is a grass type right??" Grabbing his feather

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon smiled again. "She is a full grass type. She likes to dance, and is a nice navigator."

Belle curiously looked at the feather the man was using to write.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I see. I SEE., and what reason did you have to give het a nickname??" As he quick wrote other details also

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Belle... Well, that is another way of saying beautiful," Leon explained. "That name gives her an identity, which is quite useful to me and her. She was a very smelly Gloom before, but she was very helpful in my ranger outings. The next thing you know, she grew into a Bellossom, and a very adorable one, at that."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Nice nice. Where did you find the sun stone?" He asked while quickly writing down.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon looked at the man a little suspiciously. "How did you know about that? Anyway, I found it on one of my Company patrols. It was near a riverbank and Belle accidentally touched it. Next thing you know, she's this adorable Bellossom."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Everyone knows the basic youg fella. I traveled at so manh places. Learning everything. " as he went many pages back. "Here this information i got from someone who was searching one" showing a page with many stones and evolved types

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Wow, you must be the traveler," Leon replied. He looked at curiously at the definitions shown in the book. "I've seen these stones before. Back at my workplace, we would see people trading them from time to time."

He looked at Belle, who was just as curious. "I suppose as a plant, it would make sense Belle would react to a Sun Stone. But how that works with her, I do not know."

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    The man thought. "I remember sage Oak was studying the way of evolution" as he went back to the page where he was writing. "So what level os she right now?"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Leon obviously can't read minds, but Evergreen might)

"Um... That, I cannot say. I have never thought of measuring Belle by level," Leon said. "The only thing we can measure would probably be our friendship."

"He's right, you know!" Belle squeaked affectionately. "We are inseparable!"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "I see I see. If im right or xan guess right she should be around lv 40 right now" writing down .
    "Okay that is all. Glad you could help. I go back towards my hometown now" he bowed down. The sun flora who had just stood there bowed also and followed her master

(I forgot all about thw sunflora lol)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Ha, no problem)

Afterwards, the afternoon quickly faded into evening and Leon and Belle sought to grab some dinner. But as they were about to, Leon realised that Michelle probably needed something to eat too. She was holed up in the inn room, still.

"What would Michelle eat...?" he wondered out loud, with Belle in his arms.

"Obviously something that would make her feel better!" Belle squeaked. She pointed in the direction of a quiet market where ingredients were sold. Sooner or later, Leon and Belle walked out of the tavern with plenty of vegetables and berries. As well, Leon bought a horribly bitter Energy Root. If anything was going to save Michelle from whatever fever she had, this was it. Maybe the inn could use it as a soup or something.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Ian had walked down stairs a couple of times to get somethig to drink while Michelle only slept and puked from time to time. She was shivering. Havig a headache. Her throat hurted . "I shouldnt have eaten that thing and swam" she turned around to the wall

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon and Belle finally arrived at the inn where they could ask the innkeeper for permission to use the kitchen. After hearing Leon's plight, the cook offered to take Leon's ingredients and see what he could make of it.

"It's not going to taste that great," the cook said, "but with a root this big, it should cure anything. It's pretty much medicine!"

"Well, I hope adding more berries won't hurt," Leon added, as he placed the rest of the ingredients alongside the Energy Root.

Belle noticed Ian was downstairs too. "Hey! What's going on?" she squeaked.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Ian waved a little. "Michelle isnt doing great" he sighed. He lay down with his eyes closed. He was tired. Amd could use some sleep

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Belle sighed. She hopped over to where Leon was. By then, the cook was finished making a hearty vegetable soup for Michelle. All Leon had to do now was bring it to her. "I'll be back soon, Belle," Leon said, as he carried the soup with him. It smelled really bitter, though. By then, he got to the room and went inside. "Michelle?" he said.

(Pulling off another all-nighter...)

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Slowly she opened her eyes. "Yeah?" Tryinf to sit up but was to weak.

(Just go to sleep. No worriws on not replyjng)

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I only got a couple hours...)

"Whoa whoa whoa!" Leon exclaimed. He set aside the soup and went to support her. "Look, you still need to recover. And plus, Belle and I bought some things for you to make you feel better."

He glanced at the bowl of soup he had set aside. Leon could only imagine how bitter it must taste.