1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Michelle panted it. "Come on belle we can do this" as she attacked with 1 knife.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    6th round

Michelle attacks Houndoom... Critical Hit!
    Houndoom takes 16 damage!
    Houndoom is defeated!

Leon (0/28)
    Michelle (14/28)
    Belle (6/24)
    Ian (0/24)
    Flare Merchant A (0/26)
    Flare Merchant B (0/26)
    Golbat (0/24)
    Houndoom (0/24)

Belle squeaked in panic as she pushed Leon's limp body. "Come on, Leon. Now's not the time to sleep."

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle looks at her bag. "Here a berrie. Found it ln thr way"

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Wow! Thank you," Belle squeaked. She gladly took the berry and munched on it. She gave half of it to Ian. "You need some too."

Soon, she was dragging Leon's body through the mud, but it didn't look good.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    "Come here" as she helped thr bellosem. Slowly walking seeing a small cottage. "Come we hide thers"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Soon enough, Belle had followed Michelle to the cottage. It was empty. With a fight like that and Flare Guild merchants all over the place, Belle wondered just how they would survive.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    This evening I leave for medicine. You stay with Leon" michelle said. For now we rest

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh. Okay. Please be quick," Belle squeaked. Now just how was she going to get Leon cleaned? He was all muddy.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle say down . 'I first need a sleep. Can you wake me up im a hour" as she laid down

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh. Okay," Belle replied. As Michelle rested, Belle thought about how to get Leon cleaned. There wasn't a shower in the cottage, so they would have to find an inn in the next community. If they were lucky, they might run into a body of water.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    A hour later Michelle stood up. "bye" as she slowly went ourside and made a speed run back to the city.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    It was getting dark already by the time Michelle left, not to mention cold. Fortunately, there was a space meant for fire in the cottage. The problem was that Belle never bothered touching fire, let alone start one. She sighed and did what she could to wipe off most of the mud on Leon's body.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle finally arrived at a nearby town. They passed earlier.
    She took a deep breath and went to the market place.
    When walking through she remembered something. "Dang no money" shs cursed. Walking to the nearby stand. "Look my friend is wounded. I need supplies." She hoped they at least would believe her.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (What town is this? They had only come from Illumis... and haven't reached the city of Tempera yet; unless they really are near there)

Belle knew that that Leon was in a bad state. As he was still unconscious, she wondered just how she could dress his wounds. Then again, Michelle had just gone out to get medicine. At the very least, Belle painfully removed Leon's forest cloak.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    (I thought just a small random town. Only a 2 or 3 houses ans a stale where they sell medicine things)

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Okay. We'll work with that)

"If your friend is wounded, then wouldn't it be wiser to see a cleric?" the storekeeper said. "If you must insist, I could cut you a deal..."

"You can't," his co-worker said. "Do you know what would happen if the guild found out? They would tax us senseless."

"Sure, but we can count on help arriving soon... Have you heard? Illumis has been trying to restore sovereignty over Kalski, and it seems they have made progress."

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Michelle grew impatient. "I know all about it. But he is in no position to move" looking around. "These things I need." She thought. "I do not care about the flare guild. They wounded my friend" she said mad

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "But I..." the storekeeper started, but he stopped. "Fine. I'll get you what you need. But it seems some people are interested in your business." He looked over Michelle's shoulder and saw an orange-cloaked merchant inspecting the stalls. Quietly, the storekeeper knelt down and went to grab what Michelle needed.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,074.6
    Shr glanced behind her looking what he saw. "Dang." As soon as he had laid it on thr counter she grabbed it. Whisperinh a soft thanks and ran back to Leon and Belle

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon was still unconscious and Belle had neatly placed Leon's cloak away on the floor. Without water, she couldn't find a way to wash him off, and she had used a series of leaves to hold Leon's wounds together. When Michelle got back, she would see Belle had gotten some of the work done.