1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    With lots of panting she arrived. Shivering from tthe rain. While she ran lots of rain pour down.
    "Good job Belle." As she sat down lettibg fall of the supplies.
    "Im no medic. But I do my best" with much care she treated the wounds.
    "Now its just towait" as she startes a fire with the few wood that lay inside.
    In her bag she grabbesba few tea leaves.
    With a small pot she stood outside to grab water from the rain as it filles fast. Locking the door behind her. Putting the tea leavsa in thebpot of water annd startes cooking it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "I tried my best," Belle squeaked. Thankful that Michelle had started a fire, Belle sat close to keep herself warm. Now noticing that it was raining, Belle had an idea to wash off Leon's hat and cloak. "I'll be right back," she squeaked.

She took the hat and cloak and went outside to let the rain wash off the mud.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michellr noddrd as she poured the tea into two tiny cups. "When we are in a city we need to bring you two also to a medic" meaning Ian and Belle

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "True," Belle squeaked. She smelled the tea and felt some relief just from the scent. Soon, she brought in the soaked cloak and hat and left them near the fire to dry. Then Belle set about removing Leon's dress shirt. She hoped there weren't any more wounds on his body.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle looked at it. And blushed. "I guess he um hasnt have any wounds" as she went back to her tea. "Want some more tea??"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "Um... yes please," Belle said, with a nod. She didn't notice Michelle's blush and went to get Leon's dress shirt washed. She also used his cloak as a cushion so Leon had something to support his head. Leon was looking pretty good though.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    She poured thr last part in it. And drank her own. "Lets get some sleep. We neee our rest

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    After ridding of Leon's shirt of excess water, Belle placed it near the fire before making herself comfortable and getting rest. She finished up her tea and went to sleep.

It had stopped raining by the time morning broke. The weather was warm, at least.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle still was sleeping when the sunlight shone in the cabin

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Soon enough Leon woke up feeling groggy. Where was he? The last thing he remembered was falling in battle and...

He also found his dress shirt was off. There was an extinguished fire near him with his blue shirt neatly placed as if it dried. He almost blushed but didn't when he realized Michelle was also in the area. Sighing, he took his shirt and started doing up the buttons.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Slowly she woke up. "Hey. You okau?" She asked half asleep

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    By the time Michelle had woken up, Leon had finished up doing up his buttons and was wearing his shirt again. He fixed up the collars on his wrists. "Yeah... I hope so. Where are we?"

Belle took the opportunity to sit in the sunlight.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle explained what had happen after her went down.

(Sorry for the late reply. Things just changed fot me. So im not always ib the mood to reply)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    (Hope things are going well for you)

"I see..." Leon said."Still, you didn't have to wash my clothes for me. I could've done that when I woke up."

Belle brought Leon his cleaned hat.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    "That is all Belle work. I only treated your wounds" michelle shrugged.

(Who knows thnx)

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "But that's enough for me. Thanks Belle, and thanks, Michelle," Leon replied. He put on his hat but didn't put on his cloak. Instead, he gave Michelle a brief hug before picking up Belle into his arms.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Michelle went limp, this was to much, her whole body was shaking and her whole face was bright red

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    Even Leon could feel Michelle getting limp. "Hey, you okay?" he said. He looked at her in the eyes - and even his own cheeks were slightly pink.

"I'm pretty sure we can get going now..." Belle squeaked. She picked up Leon's cloak and his bow.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,913.7
    Yeh. We should get goint." She sighed

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,359.8
    "Right, let's go," Leon said.

Soon enough Leon and Michelle were on their way out of the cottage and through the muddy road. Thankfully, there was no hint of the Flare Guild yet.