1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Sign Up to begin your journey. Catch, train, and evolve wild Pokemon while you explore Lake Valor.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
A Pokémon appeared!

What will you do?

CATCH

Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

1. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

~Dream-Of-The-Elements~ Ultimate BadGuyLover
    VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Michelle loiked at Belle. And yawned. She stood up. "Akright im ready to take on some flare scum" shr chuckled

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

122 Generation Valor Knight

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    "But you know, you just yawned, it's getting pretty late already. We should probably keep ourselves away from the guild just for tonight," Leon said, as he started putting on his dress shirt and doing up the buttons. "Let's try to get a quiet dinner first."

He picked up Belle and cradled her in his arms, before picking up his bag and hat. "I'm surprised you didn't feel like swimming today."

3. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "I didnt want to abandon Ian." Shd said. It was obvious she blushed. "Leon. I....I cant hold this anymore."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    And even Michelle's blush was noticeable to Leon. "Hey, you alright?" he asked. "What can't you hold? Your face is red..."

Belle squeaked. "Hey... you're wandering into suspicious territory, Leon!"

5. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Michelle thab stood up and kissed Leon deeply

6. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Michelle thab stood up and kissed Leon deeply

7. 122 Generation

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Leon's eyes widened as Michelle's deep kiss took him by surprise. So surprising, that he accidentally fell backward onto the sand and bringing Michelle with him.

However, Belle was squished between them. Fortunately, she was still safe in Leon's arms.

#1087 122 Generation, Dec 5, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  8. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    L...l... Leon." She blushed and smiled . Ian sighed

9. 122 Generation

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    "Michelle... I... Sorry," Leon replied. He looked incredibly shocked as to what had just happened, but at the same time his face was red. Michelle looked attractive in this light, and this time he could not look the other way. "You look good, by the way."

Shortly after, Belle tried crawling out of her squished state and onto the sand. "Agh! Leon! What are you doing?!" Belle squeaked. "Ian! Tell me, what is happening?!"

10. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "O. Yeah. Of course. I understand. " she stood up. Before Ian could reply to Belle he was send back to his charm. "Im sorry. I thought... yeah. Lets get some guile guys" as she walked in the direction of the guild

11. 122 Generation

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Belle looked at Leon strangely, and before she could say anything, she was recalled too.

"Hey," he said. "It's late. The guild can wait til tomorrow. Can you do that for me?"

Leon didn't know what came over him, but he pulled Michelle's arm toward him and pressed his lips to hers. Was this why he recalled Belle?

12. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    This time it was Michelle who was in shock but didnt retreat from the kiss either. She followed His lead. Closing her eyes and put an arm around him. She ddidnt want this to end

13. 122 Generation

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Leon ended up closing his eyes too along with Michelle as he kept up with the kiss he was sharing with Michelle. He even brought his arms around Michelle's shoulders too, just so they were able to stand upright this time.

He soon separated himself from Michelle's lips, but didn't let go of her shoulders as their faces were still close together. "Well?" he asked, looking into her eyes. "Can we wait?"

14. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Michelle nodded. "Leon whatever would happen know that my feelings wont ever change for you. I am sorry" as she hold Leon hand. And guided him to the nearby inn.

15. 122 Generation

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Leon almost blushed at what Michelle had said, and then added, "I certainly hope your feelings won't change either. Besides, what's there to be sorry about?"

They made it into the inn where they had to settle payment with the innkeeper. "Will you require one room or two?" she asked.

(And Leon has yet to admit his feelings...)

#1095 122 Generation, Dec 6, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2017
  16. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Two please" michelle said. Letting go of his hand and took the key and went to her room.

(Nope. Someday he will)

17. 122 Generation

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    After Michelle had left, Leon took his key too. "Aw... That's quite sweet of you two," said the innkeeper.

"I have no idea what to do with her," Leon said quietly. His mind was still on the deep kiss he and Michelle shared earlier.

"Don't worry, friend. These things take time," the innkeeper added. "I can tell you're not used to having a girlfriend. But you know, your face is red, so there's no hiding."

Leon smiled briefly before he retreated into his room. After dropping down his weapons, bag, hat, and cloak, he had Belle sent out. Belle, for one, was looking very cross. "Alright, Leon. What did you do?" she squeaked.

"It's hard to say," Leon replied.

18. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Michelle sat on thw chair. Staring outside. She actually did it. She knew what she felt for him but thinkinf of the plan she had with the fire mages. It confused her. "I wish he said something."

19. 122 Generation

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,695
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Leon meanwhile sat on the bed and placed Belle beside him. He groaned. "Agh, I don't know what to make of Michelle anymore. Girls aren't too bad now, the way I see it." He touched his lips, thinking back to that kiss they shared.

"Oh come on, Leon. You what?! Let me ask you: do you have feelings for her? And let me guess: did you kiss? I can see you're blushing..." Belle grumbled.

Leon kept a cool head and gently pat Belle's head. "It's nothing, really. I'm going to grab a shower now."

20. ~Dream-Of-The-Elements~

VIP

PokéPoints:
    ₽512
    Battle Points:
    ★0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    "Why is he such an idiot. If he just says he likes or loves me than it would be easier." She sighed . I need a shower" she thoughy

Tags: