1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,888.1
    @[member="122 Generation"] Not really--it's actually a real castle in Chiron

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Thanks, Wave!)

Leon's cheek was still red from where Michelle had slapped him and he was still on the ground. Poor Belle had to drag him away by her lonesome to the outside and onto the dirt and gravel road. Even worse for Belle, although Leon wasn't that heavy, he had fallen asleep. Between his weight and his shoulder bag, it made her journey extra painful.

She found Michelle and Ian standing outside the large castle and admiring its view. [Oh? What are you two doing now?] she squeaked.

3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "O hey Bell. Dont you think this looks awesome..just like a fairy tails"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Belle dropped Leon's arm so she could look at what Michelle was talking about. Indeed, there was a majestic castle positioned over the river and with the relative calmness of the river it looked like the castle was reflected onto the surface. It was beautiful, and like a fairy tale as Michelle pointed out. [Hmm... I guess you could say that. It looks awesome!] she squeaked. [You know, if only Leon could see this, but he's always sleeping.] Belle even took a little time to sit down on the grass and watch the castle again. The more she looked at it, the more beautiful it seemed.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "It would be so romantic if you could marry the man who you love".
    She turned to Leon who was snoaring oit loud. "Like anyone would marry this lazy bum"
    She sat down the stairs and looked at the reflecting water

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Belle giggled at Michelle's comment. [Not that this man would be able to find a woman he loves,] she squeaked. [He is too uncomfortable around girls and women, and then he sleeps only in the daytime. He's not lazy, though! But yeah, I doubt he'll get married if he's always like this.]

However, Belle was more pleasantly surprised that in spite of who Michelle was, she had a taste for the arts, which included fairy tales and even romance.

The sunshine was starting to dim and the afternoon faded into twilight. The water's surface reflected the comforting colours of a sunset just about to happen. At the same time, there were lamps and torches lighting up at the castle in preparation for the nighttime. Leon's hat was still on Belle's head, and Leon himself was sleeping away.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Come Ian, Belle. Lets find a place to sleep" while gazing towards Leon.."lets get his sleepy head a nice bed also" she yawned. And picked him up. With a little effort she tossed him over her shoulder. "Umm not heavy or light." She took a deep breath and went for the walk. Ian casually walked behind her .

Michelle looked ag him. "Come on. You need to rest also" as he went back in his charm.
    "How about you Belle? Need some resting to" as she just looked to the side. To check if she found Belle charmm

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    The skies had melted into the calm colours of sunset as Leon's body was tossed onto Michelle's shoulder, where his head bumped against her back. Belle was a little amused while taking the liberty of holding Leon's shoulder bag. [Ha, so he's actually pretty light, eh? Either that, or you're strong! But yeah... I think we could all get some sleep.]

However, Michelle had a point that Belle herself needed rest too. Figuring it would be better for Michelle, Belle rummaged through Leon's bag and took out the Heart charm needed. She removed Leon's hat from her head and held it up to Michelle with one little hand and the Heart charm in the other. [Here you go...!] she squeaked. [But you can't forget his hat!]

At the end of the long and straight road was the humble town of Vanita. Even in the dark, the town looked welcoming from afar.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle smiled. Took the heart charm and let Belle get in her charm. She placed ot in her pocket and put his hat on her head.
    While slowly walking towards it. She heard music playing in a local cafe. At first wanting to get inside but decided to wall straight towards the inn.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Vanita's humble inn was all the more welcoming as Michelle walked straight toward it. The innkeeper looked up to see the redhead and looked bemused that this girl was hauling someone on her shoulder. "It's not that late yet," she commented. "But welcome, nonetheless. Are you staying for the night, I presume? Ha, but that's a very nice hat you have there."

Leon started to stir and just about to rub his head against Michelle's back, but instead his head shifted in the other direction.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle felt that. ''Yeah we are staying. two separate rooms plz.'' she asked, checking fro her wallet.
    ''Its his, I found it next to him.'' she grinned.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "Of course," the innkeeper said and took the appropriate amount of gold from the wallet. It was fortunate that unlike Relievera, the rate was relatively cheaper. "Wow, so your boyfriend is paying for two rooms, eh? What a generous young man he is. What happened to him, anyway? Exhausted? Or... maybe he collapsed all of a sudden?"

While she said this, she took two keys from the back and placed them on the desk. "Here are your keys."

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Bb...b...b..boyfriend" she stumbled. And screamed. "He wished. I shall never date someone like this guy." She dumped him on thr floor. "I do not care where he sleeps. Far away from me" she grabbed one of the keys and walked mad away

(Just like those pkm girls)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (I noticed!)

Being thrown on the floor and the impact of it was more than enough to jolt Leon awake. All of a sudden, he was a crumpled heap on the floor. Where was he? He had to rub his head and his eyes from the dizziness and tiredness of what was going on. In a moment, he was well awake. Slowly, he tried to familiarise himself with his surroundings. A comfortable inn, a fireplace, and an innkeeper were all he could see. Confused, he went to the innkeeper. "Excuse me, milady," he said, "but where might I be?"

"You are in Vanita," she replied. "Though I'm surprised you didn't know that!"

Now more confused than ever, Leon looked around again. Suddenly, he realised that his bag and his hat weren't with him. Panicking, he went to the innkeeper. "Milady. Where - what - my hat - where -?"

"Your girlfriend dropped you off here," she replied. "Good thing that she has already paid for the two of you, but she is using your money to do so, so... yeah, pleasure doing business with you. Here's your wallet and key. She said she wanted a room far away from you, but that's not happening, because I gave you two rooms which are right beside each other. What a way to treat your girl, right? Oh, and I do recall she was wearing some sort of hat when she got here. Was that yours?"

Leon retained his cool and sighed deeply. "Look, she's not my girlfriend. We're just allies, alright? But thanks for the room, by the way."
    Now more awake than ever, he made his way to where his room was supposed to be. If Michelle had his hat, then she might be holding his bag, and... wait, where was Belle? Suddenly worried, Leon went to surrounding doors and started knocking on them whilst asking for Michelle. Sure, he might look ridiculous, but he had to get some things back.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle heard his knock. "So the slacket is awake" she said to herself. "Get lost" she called all the while to lock her door. And started to take a shower. Shr didnt want t9 see him.
    "BOy friend. How could that lady mistaken him" she rubbed her hair even harder by the thought of it

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Leon scratched his head while he heard the sound of rushing water, which was evident that Michelle was taking a shower. But before he left, he said, "I will 'get lost', but do me two favours, will you? Make sure my hat isn't crumpled, and if Belle is with you, please make her comfortable."

Eventually, he retreated to his own room and removed his cloak; whilst undoing some of his upper dress shirt buttons to ease off some sweat. Not feeling tired at all, given his usual state, he sat at the table and looked out the window. The town of Vanita was certainly as hospitable as it could be. It was quiet, unlike Lalusi, and the community was friendly as it made out to be.

One thought did cross his mind as he was thinking. Girlfriend... ugh, there's no way, Leon thought. It's not like that I'm that handsome, right? I don't mind being friends, but a relationship... No, there's no way.
    But that thought of being 'handsome' reminded him of his cousin Maria. Maria would always play games and jokes on him on ever finding a girlfriend because he was actually that handsome, but Leon kept denying it. There was no way; not when he clearly said he wasn't approachable to girls, but that only made Maria laugh at him more.

"Girlfriend..." Leon said to himself. "No, I can't imagine it."
    I wonder how Maria is holding up now these days? Leon thought. Maybe if she were to write a letter to me again...

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    When michelle waa done shower. She sat down on bed with towels around her. She looked at leon bag. "I should get Belle out." Her thought came. She slowly checked her pocket from her cloak and called out Belle. "Hey little one. "

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Belle's tired eyes looked at its surroundings and was looking up at a recently-showered Michelle. She was confused. How did she end up here? That was something she wouldn't understand at the moment. Nevertheless, Belle looked up at Michelle once more. [Oh? Hi,] she said. [Umm... Where's Leon?]

The answer came too quickly for the Bellossom, however, because she had spotted Leon's hat not far. Gasping, she jumped on Michelle's lap. [Oh no! Where did he go?!] she squeaked as she pointed at the hat.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle grabrd the small grass type. "Relax. He is just in the other room. Really that lady thought we were a couple. " she sighed

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Belle started to calm down just a little bit when Michelle held her. Although Belle was a little frightened at Michelle's sudden gesture, she supposed Michelle had a point. [Oh alright, then maybe we'll see him tomorrow.]

But Michelle's latter words only started to sink in. [Wait...! You and Leon being a couple? Not happening, and not on my watch! Leon is too uncomfortable around girls, anyway! There's no way you could end up with him.]
    And after those last burst of words, Belle fell face down on Michelle's lap and was sleeping away.

Meanwhile, in the room next door, Leon continued staring out of his window and watched the night sky.