1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Glad not. " as she slowly started to eat. Hao sniffed ob the plate. As she gave a part to him. Hao shivered chewing on it. "Can I get some poke food those two?" Michelle asked for Belle and Hao

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Of course," the barmaid replied. "What would Lady Bellossom and Sir Umbreon like?"

Leon thought for a moment. "She does like to have stew or soup."

Viola decided to roll up the Kalski map and join Leon and Michelle for lunch.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "As long as it doesnt involve meat" petting Hao. As she continued her lu ch

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    The barmaid smiled and went to get the orders. Leon stayed put and started on his chowder. He ate quietly and meanwhile, Viola's rangers opted to leave early and get to work. Viola waved at them in response, as if to tell them she would join them later.

"If we can get the essentials of the base up, we'll have Nouvaria rebuilt in probably a month, maybe less," she said. "I ought to get my friend Grant at Relievera to come help us. Ugh, if only the Flare Guild wasn't blocking the way."

That reminded Leon of his affiliates. "Oh, perhaps we can try securing a route to get my company here? They might be able to get us extra supplies, or at least try to smuggle some so the guild doesn't know."

[Leon! That's illegal!] Belle squeaked.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "That sounds like a great idea Leon." Michelle happily encouraged.
    "We show them. That they cannot mess woth us"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "How would we do it, though?" Leon said through a mouthful of chowder. "I know there are at least two SBC trading posts in Kalski, One in Relievera, and one at Illumis."

He smacked his forehead. "Oh, of course. Illumis. Never mind. I don't think smuggling is necessary since the trading post is literally a day's journey away. I can write them a letter instead and ship some supplies here."

Belle sighed. When will Leon learn to make up his mind?

Viola nodded. "Okay. You can get to the post office and write from there, though I don't know if it's up for business yet."

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "By now you can write your family right??" Michelle sudden thought. As he talked about supplies "and really Leon manners" giving a soft smack on his head

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Hey..." Leon looked at Michelle closely. "I was being polite, was I not?"

Viola finished the remainder of her food. "Right. I better get back to rebuilding the base, so I hope to see you later." She stood up and motioned to her fellow rangers to leave the Mystic Masquerain and head out for work. After they left, a group of the knights came and took their seats. So this tavern was really busy!

Leon still worked on his soup. "We better get to work later too."

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Talking with your mouthfull isnt really polite" michelle said annoyed shooking her head.

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon swallowed his soup. "I wasn't trying, I think." He cleaned up the rest of his bowl and passed it to the barmaid. "How did yours taste?"

Belle happily finished up her lunch. There was a side of Rawst berries, which were quite bitter, to eat, but she didn't mind them.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "And the worst thing is you do not even notice it" she sighed pushinf her plate to the side.
    Hao finished some of the same and he loves that bitter taste

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "I... I don't think so. There are some things that I do notice, right?" Leon said. "Maybe I should eat slower, but then again, as a ranger I don't really have time to spare." A barmaid came and collected Michelle's plate. Belle, on the other hand, kept eating the Rawst berries with Hao.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "Really if we ever marry. That I am binding some rules and that includes eating with your mouth shut" as michelle sudden relized what she just said she turned her head
    "Never mind"

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    "Wait, what?!" Leon said suddenly. He had only been casually listening to Michelle, but whatever she said really made her words stick. "I... I don't know what you're talking about."

Belle looked up at Michelle. [Oh... Marriage, eh?]

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle felt herself getting red. As she clenched her fists . "When does a boy ever listen" standing up and walking away angry

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Leon left a handful of gold pieces on the table and followed Michelle. Was it something he said? He didn't just imagine Michelle saying "marry", right? He picked up his bow and bag and followed her out.

Viola noticed that too. "They are made for each other, aren't they, Lady Bellossom?"

Belle crossed her arms. [He will never learn...]

(We can find the Robins outside, if you want)

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    Michelle was clearly mad at Leon as she bumped into Robin. "I cant stand man" she said to him. And continued her way.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Robin raised his eyebrows. "Is something the matter?" he asked her. "What's going on now? Oh, now that you mention it..."

He caught up to Michelle. "Hey, Michelle, have you seen Robyn, by any chance?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    "No clue. But really stay away fro me boy. All men are the same"
    As she continued her way passing a shop. Seeing Robyn. "Really Robyn. Why cant men listen at all" she sstarted to rant

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Robyn was in fact helping the shop resupply on goods. Michelle's appearance surprised her though, and she wondered why Michelle was frustrated. "Oh, hi Michelle... Um, what's on your mind? What do you mean, that men can't listen?"

Michelle's ranting caught the eyes of the shoppers around them, so Robyn thought it would be better to take Michelle away where it was quiet. Meanwhile, Leon had caught up with Robin and the two of them went to start salvaging the bank records.