1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "I mean. I was telling him something important and." At that she blushed. "And very embarassing and he didnt listen for 1 momenr. And it isnt even the first time" michelle kept going on untill she was out of breath and sat down.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Robyn sat down beside Michelle and gently patted Michelle's back. "How important could it have been? Or embarrassing? You know, maybe he was listening but didn't want to show it, if it was THAT embarrassing." Robyn laughed. "I can tell Leon has a pretty cool personality, so he doesn't show his emotions or he at least knows hows to keep them cool. You need to dig deeper to get to him."

She looked at Viola's rangers who were off to rebuild their base. "Besides," Robyn added, "the case is different with me and Robin, since we practically act and think the same way. Sometimes, I wonder if we're even the same person." She shuddered at the thought.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle looked away. "I..I talked about Marriage"
    "But still he should think about me more" crossin her arms

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Robyn stared at Michelle. "Ooh! You talked about marriage?! That's exciting! Then again, if you want him to think about you more, then you should try taking some initiative. If you're worried he's not thinking enough about you, you have to do something. Besides... I'm sure Leon would be a great husband, and he's pretty cute. Want me to help you with some ideas?"

Outside, Leon and Robin were both exhausted. The bank record salvaging was taking forever and there were a lot of accounts to be settled. Fortunately, there was a system in place. They take the records to the knights, who would reimburse the appropriate accounts from the gold they had reclaimed from the Flare Guild.

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I have done that ib the past. I even asked him. But now he only says those things when im hurt or sad. " michelle gazed to her charm.
    Hao had laid down next to them.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "Oh... So it's just a matter of bad timing," Robyn said. She patted Michelle's shoulder. "It just takes time! Plus, didn't Leon confess his love for you already?! You just need to be patient."

Meanwhile, more civilians were having their accounts reimbursed. For Leon and Robin, things were going smoothly. At this rate, they should be done by the twilight.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Really men are complex beings" as she sat next down Hao .
    Hao noticed somethint comin seeing it was his master he took this oppertunity to put his hand on her lap.

"Really Hao" as she sighed and pet his head

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "But you know that he cares for you a lot," Robyn said. "I could say the same for Robin! Though, he's not that complex, since we mirror each other in almost every way." She took out her tome and began to scan through the pages. "Shame that my books don't offer any advice on this." She smiled at Hao.

"Why don't we go see him?" Robyn suggested.

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Possible. But no way I see him. He is just an idiot" looking away from Robyn. "Really that is scary mirroring every way"

(Ia that also in the game??)

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Nope. I picked it up from a fanfiction, that female Robin ended up in male Robin's world, they would probably act identically. Female Robin had to give away her new book to Anna for directions, and found the same book in male Robin's tent)

"It's pretty scary, yeah. We even hold our books, swords, and even spoons the same way, and finish our food at the same time. It must be a coincidence," Robyn said. "Oh come on, you have to see him now. He's great!"

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    (That is cool)

Michelle sighed. "Fine fine.: Standing up.
    Hao followed the two girls. "And that is still creepy"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "We just have to find Leon..." Robyn muttered. She and Michelle left the shop with their supplies and into the Nouvaria afternoon. The city was very busy, but it looked like things were slowly, slowly, getting back to business. There were security concerns, of course, due to the chaos and busyness, but the knights were able to keep things under control.

Robyn looked at Michelle again. "Wait... You don't want to see Leon? I thought you loved him?"

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I do love him. But " she stayed silent actually she almost forgot why she was mad at him

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "But...?" Robyn leaned in to look more closely at Michelle. "Come on, it's really simple! What's there to be worried about?" She tugged Michelle's arm.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle just blushed red . Feeling the tugging on her arm and Hao pusshed her legs tp continue walking

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "See? Even Sir Umbreon agrees..." Robyn added playfully. "Come on, Michelle. It's not that hard to digest."

They eventually arrived at the bank where Leon and Robin were helping the knights dig up more records.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle sighed at them both as she felt herself getting pushed forward to the bank. She looked at Leon and gave a small smile. "Idiot" she added

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Robyn's focus was on Robin. This also caused her to smile and she forgot about Michelle for the time being.

Eventually, Leon and Robin had their portion of work done. A lot of the bank records were salvaged and they decided to leave he rest to the knights and rangers. They sat aside, exhausted.

Robyn looked at Michelle again. "We should get them something, eh?"

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Michelle nodded.''Maybe some jelly donuts'' she thought. as she gazed around. ''Or maybe berry sandwhiches.'' checking her pockets for money

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (Work has been nonstop these days... :( Oh well)

Even Robyn was thinking of getting some berry pies for them. She looked up to the sky, seeing the sun was starting to fade into twilight. "I still have some gold pieces, so... yeah. I wonder if there's a bakery around here?"

Leon and Robin were served a cup of water each. They weren't used to pulling off labour like this, but in times like these when they didn't have to fight, it was strangely welcome.