1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Pokemon: Jewels of the Aether - On the Run (Tala x 1:22)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by 122 Generation, Mar 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "I believe I saw one close to entrance gate." Michelle said smiling.

(If ya are unable to reply. Than its okay)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Heh, I can reply now, since I've got a little bit of work on my hands...)

Robyn clenched her fists excitedly. "Let's go there! We don't want to keep the boys waiting. We might even get to eat with them." She smiled at the thought of eating alongside Robin.

3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle blushed. As she giggled running towards the shop.
    As it wasnt in her character to giggle so girly. Was she certainly surprised she did so

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    The two girls made it to the the Santalune Bakery, which was a much-loved establishment in the Nouvaria community. Even though the Flare Guild had taxed the bakery heavily, like every other business, the bakery managed to soldier on. It was a fortunate that they had baked goods of many kinds, from sweet pies and donuts to savoury pies and sandwiches. The smell of freshly baked bread wafted in the area outside it too.

Michelle's giggles caused Robyn to smile. "Aw... Michelle, don't tell me you're that interested too!"

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Nn..no of course not" she laughed. "Okat since Leon loved piw so much. I do not give him that" she crossed her arms to check the sandwhiches. "Guess I take the blue berry with cream and the one with cream and cheese"

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robyn smiled. "But if he loves pies, wouldn't it make sense to get him some? He would think you're playing with him. Heh... I'll have two Oran berry pies."

The baker took the sandwiches from the display Michelle had looked at and packed them into paper bags. She also did the same with the pies, though those were heated first before packing.

"They'll like this, I bet..." Robyn said.

7. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "He eats way to unhealthy. Thats why." As she took the bags. "He needs to eat better"

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "What...? Pies aren't unhealthy, I think. They're the most efficient and effective foods around here in times like these," Robyn said. She picked up her two pies and walked out the door. "Besides, what would you make him eat?"

9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Things like this. Even so eati g them all day isnt good" she crossed her arms. As she walked out of the bakkery

10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "I guess so..." Robyn agreed after paying the baker. Now, as she and Michelle walked onto the streets of Nouvaria, they saw things were getting busy again. It appeared a lot of the people were heading off to where the gold was being distributed. Now there were those who would even dare to sneak a few accounts, and to prevent a riot the knights had to take more preventive measures. Overall, things were going smoothly.

"Hmm... where could they be...?" Robyn said.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle checked the streets but didnt see them. "Maybe they went inside somewherr??" She suggested. "Shall we split up and check the nearby houses"

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Whoa whoa, I highly doubt they'd be inside houses. They're working," Robyn said. "They have to be at one of the relief areas, I bet. No need to split up, but we should hurry. I know Robin doesn't like cold pies."

The fact was that Robin and Leon were still resting near the bank. The bulk of work was done, so all that was left was to sort out the rest of the bank records.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle rab behind robyn. "Fine fine" she hoped fot a tim3 alone with Leon. But it didnt seem not

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Robyn still kept wearing a smile as she continued to look for the boys. With the people seemingly coming from many directions, it would have been difficult to find them, but it seemed they were concentrated in only a few areas anyway.

They soon found Leon and Robin sitting together and enjoying some water. "Robin!" Robyn called out to them.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Leon" michelle called waving at him as her hair waved behind her

16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon and Robin were caught by surprise when the girls called their names. Nevertheless, Leon waved back at Michelle as the girls approached. "Oh, hey," he greeted.

Robyn quickly sat beside Robin. "I thought you would be hungry by then, so I got you an Oran berry pie. It doesn't seem much, but I hope it'll do."

"You must be psychic, Robyn," Robin joked, "because that was exactly what I was craving!" He looked at Robyn closely, but realised just how close he was. Knowing he had something in mind later, Robin blushed.

Leon then looked to Michelle. "What do you have there?"

[Some kind of snack, I bet,] Belle squeaked.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle gave him the sandwhich and thab one to bell. "Thought you two might be hungry" she gave a small blush as she sat down on the ground. Hao walked over and sat ob her lab

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Aw... You didn't have to, Michelle," Leon thanked. "Yeah, we're pretty hungry." He started on his sandwich, but after taking the first bite, he realised that Michelle wasn't eating. "Wait a minute, don't you have one? Um... Want to share?" He slightly blushed.

Belle was happily enjoying her share.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Michelle.blushed. "I um forgot about it." As she pet Hao head

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Leon smiled. "Then it's fair that you have a bite too. Come on, Michelle. I can't eat the whole thing!" He broke the sandwich in half and gave one to Michelle. Then Leon began to eat. Belle happily ate her share.

Robyn raised her eyebrows. Leon's gesture caused her to almost laugh. Funnily enough, Robin had the same reaction.