1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Journey (nduns x Addy)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by nduns, Jan 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Crown of ValorStaff of Verity
    Name: Neil
    Appearance: [​IMG]
    Starter: Treeko

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. addysnow

addysnow Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Name: Michaela
    Appearance: [​IMG]

Team: Shuppet, Dragonair, Altaria

3. Dusty

Dusty Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽54.1
    To post images, put the tags [*img] and [*/img] (without asterisks) at either end of the image url. That file might not work because it seems like it's just an attachment from somewhere else, I recommend hosting it somwhere like Tinypic, which will give you a URL to copy that already has the [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    addysnow likes this.
  4. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    This was it. After many years of waiting, Neil was going to start his Pokémon journey. He took a deep breath and got his backpack ready, thinking, 'Well, Mom, you wanted me to see the world. Guess this is it.'

But as he took off and sprinted toward the town's lab, he did not seem to look where he was going. And as a result, he wound up running into a girl only a year older than him and knocking her down with him. And as he pushed himself up, he grumbled, "Hey, watch where you're-" his eyes widening when he noticed how lovely she looked.

5. addysnow

addysnow Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    ((wow! We are off to a good start ;) ))

The young woman's eyes widened and she scrambled to get back up and pick up the papers scattered before her. The...gentleman (whopinchedherboobsasifhehasntbeentohighschoolpsaclass~*grumble*) looked a little bit older or younger than her, and looked like he was in a rush.
    "Do you need help getting somewhere?" she said, slapping herself mentally for the brutality of words.

6. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil tensed up and uttered, "Uh, no. I'm just on my way to the Pokémon lab, so I'll just head off right now," laughing nervously.

7. addysnow

addysnow Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    She raised her eyebrows and an tiny smirk forming in the corners of her lips.
    "Funny, I'm heading that way too. Guess we both are starting something new." She looked around before training her eyes on the information on her iPoke 5C device for the location of the lab.
    She looked around before telling him the way, following him close behind. Her eyes trailed up and down him, looking at every scratch, blemish, scar on the boy and his personal effects. She furrowed her brow before snapping out of her trance.
    "So...I see you got a Pokémon. What Pokémon do you have?" she asked, slapping herself mentally again for the poor choice of words. She could have asked him what business she had with the professor, or where he came from, and how he knew the professor. But why didn't she?

[Blatant rip off of Iphone...I think the Poketch watch is kinda like a Smartwatch or something...I prefer Smartphones tbh.
    And I finally, managed to get the image thing working!! I got a pic up for my OC)

8. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil blinked and uttered, "Well, I will have one later. That's why I'm going to the lab. I'm starting my journey today."

9. addysnow

addysnow Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    The duo finally arrived at the Pokémon Lab. Her Pokéball began rolling in her side pocket and suddenly Shuppet popped out and began darting around in excitement.
    "I know, big guy, we're here. It's been a while since we last saw him. Can't wait to start our new Practical Expedition?" she cooed, rubbing the chin of Shuppet. His eyes closed and his jaw hung loose in the sensual euphoria from her touch.
    She held up a green Pokepuff and he quickly gobbled it down.
    "Pokepuffs," she said ", remember to feed your little guys- they aren't machines, you know." she said to Neil. Shuppet went behind him, sniffing him curiously before ushering him into the Lab with his companion.

{{BTW, how am I going? Am I saying too much??}}

10. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    (You're doing a good job)

Neil said, "Hey, I don't need you to push me," as soon enough, both were in the lab. At that moment, a somewhat young woman turned and said, "Oh, hello," a light smile on her face, "Oh, hey, Michaela. I was just expecting Neil today, but this is a nice surprise."

Neil bowed his head and said, "A pleasure to meet you, Jenna," the professor sighing, "No need for formalities. You came for your first Pokémon, right?" the man replying, "That's right," Jenna nodding and asking, "And what brings you here, Michaela?"

11. addysnow

addysnow Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Michaela handed her a pink, green and white form.
    "My wavier and approval from the University Executive Dean...to commence a practical excursion to study Pokémon-trainer psychology and behaviour in social interactions."
    She also handed a few stapled pages of handwritten papers and diagrams; the basis of her post-graduate thesis on the possibility of another form of evolution from normal and mega-evolution, but a thing called Evofusion- the bonds being so tight that the soul of the Pokémon and the trainers are in sync, causing the possibility of telepathy, single-organism thinking from two separate beings, and even the fusion of the bodies and minds of the trainer and Pokémon. Of course, it was only a theory, but often she felt so drawn to Pokémon, and she wondered if connections between powerful trainers and their Pokémon was only the beginning of the potential bonds between people and Pokémon.

She kept her head down, taking in a breath, awaiting the Professor's approval. In unison, Michaela and Shuppet took a breath and waited while the Professor leafed through her work.

((BTW, who is Jenna? Is she Professor Juniper from Unova, or a whole new professor? Also, I haven't played Sun/Moon, so if something like this exists, I have no idea about it, so we can imagine that S/M hasn't happened yet))

12. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    (Just an original professor who doesn't exist in any of the canon regions)

Jenna blinked and replied, "Fascinating. You know what? This sounds like a great idea. In fact, you and this man here can investigate all of this," Neil blinking and uttering, "Uh, what?" the woman nodding with a big smile and saying, "And while I know you already have two Pokémon, Michaela, I only think it's fair to give you a 'starter' or your own as well."

13. addysnow

addysnow Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Michaela nodded. While she didn't want to be paired with a newbie trainer, she cast her mind back to when he was her age; fresh out of high school and starting a new life at college. She was lucky to have Shuppet with her at the time and have battled a few times, but even then, nothing could prepare her for what was to come.
    Maybe I will take him under my wing, she thought.
    But I hope he doesn't get in my way of research....

14. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil looked at all the starters, Jenna saying, "Unlike other professors, I offer Pokémon from all regions."

Neil noticed on particular one, a lizard-like creature with a squirrel tail. He nodded and said, "I'll take this one," as the woman said, "A Treeko. Good choice. Why not let him out?"

Neil did just that as the lizard took form and looked up at Neil with a twig in his mouth. He shrugged as if to say 'you'll do' as Neil said, "Well, at least he didn't refuse," before returning him to his ball.

15. addysnow

addysnow Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽24.2
    Michaela tapped her fingers on her chin, recalling the members of her party: Altaria and Shuppet. What would work best for her? She glanced down at the Hoenn, Kanto, and Sinnoh starters, but none really satisfied her tastes. But Unova and Kalos really wet her appetite.
    After a few more seconds of thought, "eff it!" she muttered and picked up Snivy.
    The Pokémon stared up at her, it's eyes scanning her up and down before it nodded slowly.
    It soon went back into it's Pokéball, rolling towards Michaela's feet.

16. nduns

nduns Banned

Legendary Egg
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽296.5
    Neil smiled as Jenna gave both a set of Pokeballs and a Pokédex. She then smiled and said, "Well, then, good luck on your journey."