1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Journey of the Sacred Flute (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 26, 2018.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Peri looked over. "A talking Pokémon, huh? That's rare." He did always hear that Gardevoir "talking", but she never opened her mouth. If she even had one, that was. And the Ninetales was a guardian... this journey sure was quite interesting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Farrah didn't have as much interest in the Ninetales speaking as anyone else, seeing as she already heard Articuno talk in human language. However, she wondered what it did as a guardian.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito who only heard articuno from outsid3. He wasnt aware that the Pokémon itself had spoken

"No problem" Kirito smiled. Mel had been sleeping since there take ofr and Pachi the same. At times you would say that they were identical twins

4. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Wow, I've never saw non-legendary speak human before, da~" Lunti remarked, amazed at the Ninetales.
    'I did once,' Bagsik murmured.
    "You just said 'tree ko'," Lunti retorted. Bagsik just chuckled.
    ko = 'my'

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Wait - the Ninetales just talked!" Kiseki put her hand to her mouth, covering it in surprise. "That's insane! And amazing, in a way."

6. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    #426 Oct 10, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Evergreen frowned. So Lunti could even make fun of Bagsik's speaking, and Bagsik was fine with that! [You know how to talk in human speech too?] she said in her Pokémon tongue. [Agh, never mind.]

Kirito's interactions did not go unnoticed by her, either. Compared to the Kirito she knew before, this one was surprisingly kind and gentle.

"You okay, Evergreen?" Maria said.

Fine. Just fine. Evergreen just continued to observe the Ninetails before her.

(So that Peri does see that Evergreen has a mouth)

ChocoChicken likes this.
  8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
  9. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "Is it possible for a break??" He asked tp the group. As mel became a little to heavy

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    "Monsters..." Peri whispered to himself, after watching the others for a bit more (now he knows, thanks!).
    Were there really beasts of that kind out here? Perhaps their journey wouldn't be as straightforward as he had thought.

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
  12. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "I think I could look upon the Ninetales all night and not get tired," Kiseki looked at Mina in excitement. Even till now, she was still mesmerized and was quietly glad that the group decided to camp.

[Hmm, you're awfully excited there.]

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito sighed in relief as he slowly sat Mel down and Pachu abd himself sat happy but exhausted next to th3m

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Oh. So this Ninetales is really camping with us? That's pretty neat." Maria remarked.

I think we could have gone a little farther, but I wouldn't mind camping. Besides, how could we not miss out on camping in a plain like this? I think it would be comfortable, Evergreen added. She sat down and went about preparing a campfire site.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
  16. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria was mesmerised by how elegant Celestine's appearance was, as she went to warm herself near the fire. Evergreen was already taking care of the fire itself by adding more fuel to it, and thanks to the lessons from Maria's cousin Leon, who was a field ranger, Evergreen and Maria both had the skills to briefly sustain themselves outdoors.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
  18. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "So is this youe first travel??" He asked to everyone as he sat by the fire. "Also I have been wondering um Maroa was it. Ive seen you both looking at me what is wrong??

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    No. This is not our first trip. Evergreen said. I sure wish we didn't have to travel either. We've done enough of that.

Maria looked at Kirito again. "My name is Maria... I'm one of the four "Heroes of the Realm" as declared by the king Lance in my world. You're the splitting image of a Kirito in my world, and he was another of the four heroes."

He had a temper too. But I'm surprised that you're nothing like that, and you have a younger cousin too, Evergreen said. It's pretty hard that you don't know us here, but we've known you back in our world.

Evergreen was coming close to tears.

20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Kirito was confused. "Your world?? I do not think I understand what you mean."
    Mel sudden woke up over hearing the conversation. "O but cousin Kirito was one of the leaders of a gang in my hometown. He wasny nice" kirito looked up. And covered her mouth. "Melissa you shouldnt talk about it. Its a long time ago"