1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Journey of the Sacred Flute (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 26, 2018.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Afterwards, she and Maria made sure the campfire was well put out before making their preparations. Maria picked up her sheath and satchel after putting her cloak on, while Evergreen made a grab for her sun hat.

"More travelling for us!" Maria remarked.

Evergreen took a look at the other party members and observed what they were doing.

2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Kirito stood up he wasnt armed with anything at all. As Mel went back to her cousin and only smiled

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Tala

(what kind of weapon would this Kirito prefer?)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Farrah grabbed her twin blades and placed a small bag around Aurora’s waist. She decided to ride atop Aurora for this part of the journey. Just before flying into the air, the girl gave her Pidgeot a Pokémon Poffin.

5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
  6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Lucky... but would Aurora get tired?" Maria said.

With wings like those, I doubt it. I... Evergreen trailed off when she saw the Poffin in Farrah's hand.

Maria noticed Evergreen's expression. She giggled. "Ooh... looks like your sweet tooth is active."

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
  8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Im unsure. As I choose Mystix and felt like I wanted to be close as a dark element mage from the real Kirito. So ya choose. As I am unsure)

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @Tala

(since this is a parallel dimension, this Kirito has always been and will be pure--the version the real Kirito wanted to be.)

10. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    (Yes. That why I sought something close to it. And I figuered Mysticwas close to it)

11. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Perico's eyes locked onto the horizons, making sure there was nothing out there. This journey could turn his life around, after all.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
  13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria also followed the group closely. She too was in high spirits as she watched the landscape unfold before her with the morning sun illuminating the plains.

WavePearl likes this.
  14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Mell eyes shone as she looked around. "This is beautiful" pachi screeched in agreement.

Kirito had his hands in irs pockets as he followed them

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ChocoChicken @Fchicken77 @ShireHime @Jupjami @122 Generation @Tala

"Just how powerful is a kinenfue, anyway?" Misty wonders as the group walked along.

"Supposedly powerful enough to even frighten away the demon lord." Brock replies. "Dad often told me a bedtime story of an animist that calmed a forest giant with one."

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "A demon lord... that sounds... terrifying," Kiseki looked down on the ground, not marvelling or appreciating the sun.

Mina looked at her with worry. [Well, that's the worst thing that we might have to face, and I don't think it'll ever come to that point.]

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    @ShireHime

"If your curious, an animist is a kind of mage that draws on nature's magic." Ash explained. "I think they're called 'druids' elsewhere."

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Eventually, the morning sun rose to cover the plains in light and the weather was crisp and clear. That meant the road was as calm as it was peaceful.

We fought a demon lord once, didn't we, Maria?
    Evergreen said.

"Would you call it a demon lord? I can't tell." Maria scratched her head. "Necrozma was a demon, yes, but I suppose you have a point."

I remember that Necrozma had the power to influence and control others! How could it not be a demon lord?! Oh gosh, I hope we won't have to fight it here! That would be the last thing I want! We'd have to fight Pokémon influenced by evil, and among a thousand more problems... The emotions and worries radiating from the Gardevoir were infecting those around her.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    "Hey is your gardevoir okay" Kirito wondered as he saq her getting emtional

20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "She should be..." Maria muttered quietly, though she could tell Evergreen had become timid with her hands covering her mouth as she walked. "Give her a little space."