1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Journey of the Sacred Flute (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 26, 2018.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Maria was first to stir, and then she awoke to a lot of light around her. "What's going on...? Where am I?"

Evergreen, her Gardevoir, also stirred too. Ugh, my head feels heavy, she telepathically said.

They soon regained focus and realised they were in some sort of room - in a temple, perhaps? - and were surrounded by a few people they did not recognise.

2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @122 Generation

"Thank Arceus you've awakened!" The high priestess was relieved. "I know not how you came here, but you're safe here. This is the temple of Arceus, in the city of Hakugin."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Peri looked at all the sudden newcomers beside him, mildly interested. A few more girls, a Pachirisu and Treecko... "So, you all douhan?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mel looked to the side. "D..d douhan?" She asked. Pachu ob the other hand grabbed the letter from her pocket. "O this you mean?"

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Perico nodded. "I see. So you're one, as well." He drew his own letter from his tunic. "Who's the other girl you came in with? She also part of us?"

6. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Excuse me, I am not girl," Lunti huffed as Bagsik was laughing in the corner. "But yes, I got letter too," he added.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    "Oh, hey there. Sorry, didn't notice you." Nice to know that he wasn't the only male on the team. "I was talking about that girl with the Gardevoir earlier. Came in with the High Priestess."

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "Hakugin...? Where is that?" Maria scratched her head. This was an unfamiliar surrounding before her. Not to mention, the high priestess wore clothing she had never seen before. Not even in her port home of Lalusi had she seen clothing like that.

Evergreen, her Gardevoir, went to pick up her sun hat. This has to be a bad dream, she telepathically said. How did we end up here? We were only exploring earlier this morning!

"But since we're both here, together, it seems unlikely we're dreaming..." Maria pointed out.

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (I couldn't make up my mind, but there was definitely something wrong with Kiseki's hair color that I decided to change her design again in the signups thread. I think that will be her final look for now.)

Kiseki was surprised and was quite glad when she received another assurance about the douhan. She then came up behind everyone else, keeping her mouth shut. It was best not to attract too much attention. Mina stood beside her, confused on what Kiseki was doing.

10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
  11. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    I am. I'll wait for the others to respond.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (So am I, and I see Kiseki's hair has more hue!)

Maria was still confused as to what was going on. Even so, she remained resting as Evergreen walked out of the room to look around.

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Pachi showed to everyone the piece of paper. "What does it say??" Mel asked. Hearing the man talk made her in shock. "I...I...im so sorry"

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
  15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (I suppose it won't hurt for Maria to interact with Brock since he's probably the only one she'd be comfortable with)

I have no idea what's going on around here. Can anyone give me some information? The Gardevoir tried asking some boys. One appeared to be a rogue, and the other, some kind of knight.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @ChocoChicken @Fchicken77 @ShireHime @Jupjami @122 Generation @Tala

The doors to the temple opened, and Brock arrived. Those present could see that he had a separated yellow-green five point star on his right hand.

Once all were present, the high priestess began "People of Hakugin! A new fuemusou has been chosen!"

Cheers filled the room. "Brock, the star marking on your hand means Arceus has chosen you, the first born of your family, to embark on the Journey of the Prayerflute."

She went on "The five point star is an especially lucky mark--Arceus is well pleased that you embody the Five Great Virtues--Courage, Joy, Mercy, Honor, and Wisdom. The fact it is separated means that you have accomplished much, but you have more to learn by going on the journey."

"I accept this holy pilgrimage, and all the traditions and responsibilities it entails." Brock replied, kneeling down to receive the fuemusou's blessing.

"Sir Brock of Hakugin...may the fuemusou's path be fruitful for you, and may your music be pure." With that, the high priestess sprinkled Brock's head with holy water.

An attendant arrived with a long green colored flute with silver lined keys, and a green tassel around the foot. "This is the kinenfue we kept for you...what do you wish to name it?" the high priestess asked.

"Midori--after its color." Brock replied as the beautiful instrument was put in a case, then given to him.

The high priestess gestured to Ash, Serena, and the others. "These are the douhan who will go with you. "You can still take a couple more, or dismiss some, if you so choose."

"I will accept this group--for better or worse." Brock replied.

"Then go forth, Brock--we all await your song from the Great Temple." Meri smiled as Brock departed with his new gear and his new companions...

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mel pulled on a sleeve from someone. "What happened??"

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Peri looked up. So this was Brock, and all these people were soon to be his companions. Following the fumesou, he turned to see one of the girls tugging on his sleeve. "What happened?"
    "You see the guy with the flute? He's our leader. We're to protect him. Journey with him."

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    "I protect daddy" Mel said for sure. Pachi was happy. As she showed a ribbon ljke weapon.

20. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "This will be really fun, oo~" Lunti chirped. "As long as we dont go there," he added quietly. Bagsik, who was on Lunti's head, nodded in agreement.