1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon: Journey of the Sacred Flute (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Farrah simply nodded. It was certainly a pleasure for her to meet Brock, a fuemusou, despite already being pretty high-classed. Aurora cooed, her way of showing respect.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @ChocoChicken @Fchicken77 @ShireHime @Jupjami @122 Generation @Tala

The group departed from the temple to cheers and applause. "Okay...the closest temple from here is Falan, and that requires going through Luna Pass." Brock mused. "So long as we venture through while the Zubats sleep, we should be fine."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria was very surprised upon seeing Brock. Maybe he would know what was going on. "Sir Brock!" she said. "What are you doing here?"

What's with those clothes? And would you have any idea what's going on around here? Evergreen said. Why go for another adventure?

Maria and Evergreen had so many questions on their minds, that they did show a few signs of panic.

4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Mel rab towards Brock and took his hand while holding Pachi in her other hand. "Do not worry daddy. Mel wil help you"

5. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Kiseki was honored to travel with Brock,va person that she had been hearing about for the longest time. She smiled to herself, gaining the attention of Mina. "Oh, it's nothing," she muttered to the Pokémon.

When Kiseki saw the group of people surrounding Brock however, she was surprised. "You!" She exclaimed, pounting her finger towards the young girl with the Gardevoir. "I've seen you before!" She was so sure that she had seen them in her dream before. The one with a different version of her.

[What are you talking about, Kiseki?] The Audino asked with a puzzled look on her face.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Maria couldn't believe her eyes. Standing before her was a girl who was the splitting image of Kiseki, and was enough to divert her attention from Sir Brock. But like Brock, she too seemed different than the Kiseki she knew. "Kiseki? How did you get here?" Now Maria was overwhelmed. First there was Brock, and now Kiseki. Was this really a bad dream?

Evergreen's jaw dropped, and she wondered where Kiseki's Altaria went. However, this Kiseki had an Audino instead. That seemed pretty off.

7. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Perico looked around him. Everyone else had a Pokémon - him being the only one without one. Must be nice to have a buddy of your own. Checking out the other douhan, he realized that he didn't know most of them. Farrah and Aurora he had met, but no one else was anyone he could recognize. He decided to speak up.
    "Since we are going to be stuck together until this journey is over, should we all introduce ourselves?"

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mel had only eyes for Brock who she held his hand firm into hers so he wouldnt get away. Pachi tried to break free from her other arm but failed instead

(Dang now I could have made another Kirito XD)

9. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Umm, kamusta, I am Lunti and this is my Treecko, Bagsik," Lunti waved to Perico, who seemed a little out of the group.

10. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Peri nodded, seeing Lunti wave to him. "I'm still here. Name's Perico. Peri for short."

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "What do you mean how did I get here?" A confused Kiseki asked the girl back. It was definitely strange seeing her and it gave off creepy vibes. Did Kiseki somehow bring her dreams into life? She gasped, "Did the Kiseki I saw in my dream show up in this world too?!"

Mina the Audino then turned to the Gardevoir. [I'm sorry, I don't know if you guys have already met before but if you have, it's nice to meet you.]

Somehow a disconcerted Kiseki was shook back into place when the other douhan suggested they should introduce themselves. "I-I'm Kiseki Kuzaki... and I don't think I know your name yet," the girl said looking at the boy who suggsted they introduced themselves. She was still thinking about the situation with the girl with the Gardevoir.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @ShireHime @122 Generation

(Once we've handled the intros, you'll see this isn't quite the same Brock, nor is it the same Ash, Serena, and Misty)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (@WavePearl I know, but I also think Maria and Evergreen could use some emotional support. She doesn't know this isn't the same Kiseki either)

Kiseki's reaction wasn't doing Maria any justice and was about to drive Maria into tears. This wasn't the Kiseki she knew, since Kiseki didn't even recognise her. But after all their journeying together in Kanduin, how was it possible that Kiseki wouldn't remember Maria? Maria panicked. If Brock and Kiseki weren't giving her hope, Maria had no idea who to turn to.

Evergreen felt almost the same way, but opted to introduce herself. Hi everyone, I'm Evergreen, and this is Maria Lougheed. She looked at Mina, then Peri, Lunti, and the magenta-haired girl with the Pachirisu.

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation

(one of the powers of the kinenfue is calming sad or frightened beings, and restoring memories--would that help?)

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl (partly, but I think Maria needs someone who understands her situation too)

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation

Brock somehow recognized the crying girl. Where he knew her from, he didn't know, but something about her felt familiar.

Inspired, he got out Midori's case, carefully took out the large flute, and started the first prayersong that came to mind--one that evoked comfort and safety named "A Friend's Safe Return."

A sparkling green light with gold flecks surrounded the girl, calming her and the Gardevoir and telling them "It's okay, you're safe. You can trust me."

(what Brock plays)

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mel could feel her hand slip away from his. Instead she pulled his clothes. "Daddy" she called out. Pachi gave up to try to break free and listen to the song

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @Tala

(is Mel in a flashback, or a dream?)

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    @WavePearl

"Sir Brock..." Maria said still with tears rolling down her cheeks, even though the melody was making her words come out easier. "I don't know what's going on. What happened to everyone? What happened to Chiron? First I wake up in that temple from earlier and then... no one recognises me. First you, then Kiseki, and then we realise we don't recognise this world." She hugged Brock's side.

Evergreen brought herself closer to Maria's side, but still faced Brock. Like Maria, she felt that her world was falling apart and the only things she could hang onto, apart from Maria, were distant. We journeyed for such a long time together. How could you forget us?

20. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    "Girl from other dimension, cool talaga~" Lunti whispered in amazement. Then he noticed a satchel by Maria's side. 'What's in there kaya,' he thought.