1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Aug 20, 2018.

1. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @122 Generation

If you have a feasible way to make it work, go for it!

@ShireHime

Any non-Legendary Pokémon is fine.

@Fchicken77

I know, I was just putting a reminder in case anyone else wanted to join.

You don't have to assign Pokémon--but you can catch some if you like.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Name: Lunti
    Class: Ronin
    Personality and Known Backstory: Lunti is very childish (and sometimes annoying) rogue that once served as a spy for [insert evil or dark-type Kingdom here]. He is also an escape artist, but is very bad at physical fights. Taken away from his parents at the early age of 8, he learned on his own the basics of thievery and deceit. He also learned how to write, and can write very fast.
    Current Inventory: Lockpick, Quill
    Why has your character decided to join the pilgrimage as one of Brock's douhan?
    The last time Lunti had stolen from someone, he was caught and beaten up (since he is bad at fighting). The man he stole from was going to finish him, but Brock and Ash (who were walking nearby) was able to stop the punch. Because of that event, Lunti had 'utang-na-loob" (in Filipino; I dont know English term) and secretly followed the two ever since.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Jupjami

I looked it up, it basically means 'a debt of gratitude' in English.

That looks pretty interesting! You are Accepted!

Jupjami likes this.
  4. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,990.4
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    If those are the elements, may I assign Thunder and Cosmos to Perico?

5. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @ChocoChicken

Sure!

By cosmos, I mean the moon, stars, galaxies, and that sort of thing.

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    @ShireHime @WavePearl Alright! I've decided to go ahead with the returning character, even though her story in Jewels of the Aether - On the Run isn't finished yet! I'll assume it takes place afterward...

Name: Maria Lougheed
    Class: Swordswoman

Personality: Maria is sweet and adorable enough to be anyone's little sister, and has a heavy dislike of spicy food because it makes her cry - literally. She tries to be everyone's helper and is there to cheer people up, and she is up for playing games. She is also very attached to her friends.

Backstory: Growing up in the port city of Lalusi in Chiron (a different dimension), Maria is one of Chiron's four Heroes of the Realm. She went to Kalski after her month-long campaign to find her cousin, Leon, and then returned home. One day, Maria and her Gardevoir, Evergreen, fell through a portal in their world while exploring. In the next hour, they woke up to find themselves in a completely different world, but one yet similar to their world in Chiron. Still, they were in a bind that they couldn't find a way home!

Current inventory: Orichalcum katana, Book of Knowledge, Mega Stone, 1x Heart Charm, 5x Sapphire, 5x Emerald, 5x Ruby, 5x Aquamarine, 1x Huge Bag of Gems

Reason for joining: After guessing Sir Brock in Chiron might have a counterpart in this unfamiliar world, Maria set out to look for him to get help returning home.

[​IMG]

#26 Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    ShireHime likes this.
  7. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    122 Generation likes this.
  8. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Can Lunti be cosmos/wind?

9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,332.2
    Here is Maria's Pokémon, for the record.

Name: Evergreen
    Species: Gardevoir
    Known moves: Disarming Voice, Calm Mind, Magical Leaf, Heal Pulse

Personality: Being Maria's self-appointed caretaker, Evergreen seriously takes to protecting others. But she is also timid at heart and can be easily flustered, not to mention frightened. She is capable of communicating in human speech via telepathy but can't read. She also tries to avoid combat whenever possible, and in doing so, she talks quite diplomatically. Evergreen really likes gummies, and will do a lot to protect them.

Backstory: Maria's companion, playmate, and guardian since she was a Ralts. She was Maria's dutiful partner in the Kanduin campaign, and is credited to helping Maria earn her title as a Hero of the Realm.

10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Can I give my character a Pidgeot?

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    @WavePearl I think I'll be giving the Kiseki here Light and Earth (She'll be more on flowers though)

Edit: I've decided to give Kiseki here an Audino instead!

Name: Mina
    Species: Audino
    Known moves: Hyper Voice, Dazzling Gleam, Heal Pulse, and Double Edge

Personality: Mina is a very peaceful Pokémon like the rest of its kind. She does not like attacking others and she oftentimes tends to avoid battling, but she will definitely do her best to protect Kiseki from enemies or come to her aid when she calls for her.

Backstory: Mina is Kiseki's companion in the world of Erios. She has been with her ever since she found a sick Kiseki in the forest. By helping her recover as soon as possible, the two ended up becoming great friends.

#31 Aug 24, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
  12. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I hope I can still join, I didn't went on my computer last time. Also does it matter double classes? or do I need to choose something else

Character's name: Melissa Lian (Aka Mel)
    Character's age: 11
    Character's class (explained below): Mystic with the element of thunder (Electricity)
    Character's personality and known backstory: When Mel was a little younger she had lost her parents in a big crowd in the market place. However Mel later found out that her parents didn't bother searching for her and decided to run away. Mel is a hyper energetic girl who loves to play and fool around. She is in search for a mother figure. Clenching to anyone who even look like that.
    Character's current inventory (appropriate to their class): (I am uncertain about the weapon, shown also on the pic, so tell me if it is good or not) Ribbon weapon, some berries and a stuffeed animal
    Why has your character decided to join the pilgrimage as one of Brock's douhan?: Mostly because she wanted to travel around and seeing them as some kind of family even though she hasn't really met anyone yet. She also wanted to know why her parents never bothered to search for her as there wasn't any indication for any abuse.

http://dreamself.me/full.php?fg=0&f...442231&bodycolor=17000194&action=change&id=0&

Her best friend:

Name: No nickname
    Species: Pachirisu, she does say Pachi for short
    Level: 5
    History: Mel and Pachi found each other after a rain day, both of them were cold and wet and decided to shelter somewhere. After a few small incidents where either Mel helped Pachi or the other way around they noticed how they liked each other. Seeing themselfs more as siblings than Pokémon and trainer. Thanks also to Pachi is that Mel got into being a mystic and trained with the element of electricity
    Personality: Just like Mel, she is also very energetic and gets herself easily into trouble. Almost like twins.

13. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Tala

It's easier to focus on a single class, but that's not to say your character doesn't have skills that other classes could use.

The ribbon I mean here is the kind you see in ribbon dancing (something like this)

Keep in mind this is set in an Asian style fantasy world, with influences from Western Fantasy, so modern clothes would look out of place.

Besides that, you are Accepted!

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Should I make a profile for my Pokémon? Also, do they have to be under a certain level?

15. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Fchicken77

You don't have to if you don't want to, but it helps.

I would prefer they be no more than level 50, to keep things fair.

16. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    @WavePearl

Just as a heads up, I changed Kiseki's Pokémon from a Togetic into an Audino ^^

17. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Alright then, I’ll make a profile because why not?

Name: Aurora
    Species: Pidgeot
    Known moves: Brave Bird, Toxic, Heatwave, Roost

Personality: Just like her trainer, Aurora is serious and level-headed. She often gets frustrated when her trainer, or anyone she is made to work with does something wrong. She prefers to be alone, and dislikes the company of other Pokémon, which is why Farrah doesn’t have a second one. Despite this, she is willing to protect her trainer at all costs.

Backstory: Farrah found Aurora as a Pidgey, being attacked by a gang of Spearows. She decided to catch it, as she felt bad for it (something that she doesn’t normally feel). When she was a Pidgey, she was timid and afraid of battling, however, as she evolved, she started to gain more confidence.

18. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @ShireHime

That works--you are allowed to have up to six non-Legendary Pokémon at a time.

19. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽16,899.3
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Umm. I thought it looked more older style..or did ya mean the hat. I change it as soon as im on my laptop again. Guess next week or so.
    As for the ribbon . Alright she has that than
    I meant that there is already a character wit the class of Mystic. So I was wondering if it matter that there 2 character had the same class

20. WavePearl

Cuidachta
    (Corvisquire)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,633.7
    @Tala

I don't mind if there's two characters that share classes--so long as it is somewhat balanced.