1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

In Progress Pokemon Last Hope

Discussion in 'Pokémon Fangames' started by Haunted Ditto, Aug 8, 2018.

?

What do you think so far?

1. GAME OF THE YEAR!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Promising

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. okay

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. HIDE IT

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Haunted Ditto

Haunted Ditto Team Azure

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★Poké Ball ★
    Introduction:
    Pokémon Last Hope is a fangame with a region based on South America. I created this game, because I already worked on some games, but they weren't 100%ly like I wanted (because I wasn't the dev leader). So now I try to make my own game with my story idea. The idea came up 1 year ago when I worked on my second fangame, but it took 7 months till it got progress in the areas mapping and programming (before that we only had sprites) so now I can finally give a more detailed view into my idea.

Story:
    The player lives in a tribe located in the Tortoila region. This is the last existing tribe which isn't connected to the modern world. A 10000 years old prophecy says that your tribe was choosen to protect the region if evil people show up which happens with Team Sky's appereance. Many brave men tried to defeat Team Sky, but everyone who tried it, got caught so you are the region's last hope. Because you are really young, you need to prepare for it by treavelling through the region and unleashing your Pokémon's true power. You also use this chance to train for the yearly tourmanent to get the region's champ. On your journey you will meet many different people who help you at your jorney, but also people who don't like that you are from this primitive tribe.

(planned) Features:
    • 10-20 Fakemons
    • Region Forms
    • Custom Megas
    • Pokémon from gen 6 and gen 7
    • Fairy type added
    • Wild Pokémon can drop items (planned)
    • No gyms
    • No HMs (instead of using HMs, the player can transform into different Pokémon. This is a special technique only members of the tribe can learn. To transform into a Pokémon, you need to defeat a "Nature Bond". Nature Bonds are Pokémon which can connect to you when they accept you (mostly after battling)).
    • Two evil teams:
    Team Sky: The main antagonists. Team Sky wants to catch Rayquaza and mega evolve it so they can finally rule the world (The leader of Sky said, he got vision where Arceus told him that Team Sky is supposed to rule the world which is a lie.
    Team Glamour: A group funded by a rich man who is also the leader. They don't want to rule the world, get rich or destroy the whole region. They just hate people who are different (including you). So they want to stop you from taking part at the yearly tourmanent and becoming the champ.
    • The region has no E4. You only need to win the tourmanent to get the champ.
    • Some mons get new movepools, typings and stats (Example: Doduo gets a Flying/Ground type)
    • Side questing
    • Shiny rate got increased
    More feature ideas may be added later.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Water looks bad right now and Battle Scenes will come later (Need to finish the GUI first.)

Credits:
    Team:

Haunted Ditto (dev leader, story writer and spriter)
    SenKeyMaS (mapper)
    Comedioe (composer)
    TabletPillow (spriter)
    Tedx (artist)
    Zuku (artist)
    TSC (programmer)
    Berkan (Name rater and support)

Other credits:
    Graphics:
    BackBurner
    PkmnAlexandrite
    akizakura16
    Main Tileset:
    WesleyFG
    http://zetavares852.deviantart.com/art/P...-155863852
    https://www.deviantart.com/thatssowitty/art/Public-Cave-Tileset-281775828

Resources:
    Pokémon Essentials
    Flameguru
    Poccil (Peter O.)
    Maruno

Will be added if we use those 100%ly, because we have no resource included right now.

(If I forgot to credit someone, tell me.)

Game's twitter account: https://twitter.com/PokemonLastHope

If you are interested in joining the dev team just tell me through a pm on this site. We are always open for new recruits.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 8, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018 at 12:23 AM
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic Magikarp King

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽157.0
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Your game looks really nice! Looking forward to giving it a try. Love the little post office.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RWBY_Lover

RWBY_Lover Team Azure

Jirachi
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.7
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Looks like an amine styled Pokémon game. Neat

4. Haunted Ditto

Haunted Ditto Team Azure

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Helix Fossil ★★★Poké Ball ★
    What do you mean with "anime styled"?

5. RWBY_Lover

RWBY_Lover Team Azure

Jirachi
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽88.7
    King's Rock ★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    The fact that this fan game has no E4. It is a tournament instead. And does the anime has E4? No(At least no E4 battle)

Haunted Ditto likes this.
  6. Vigilance

Vigilance Chosen One

Porygon
    (Porygon)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,960.5
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Haunted Ditto Neat game concept, I'm definitely interested in it being released. Checked out the twitter page as well! Great stuff!