1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Pokemon Last Hope's official art thread

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Haunted Ditto, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    (I wanted to make this thread much earlier, but a lightning was against this idea and destroyed my Wifi-Connection, lol)

Most People here probably know I'm working on a Pokémon fangame called "Pokémon Last Hope". I want to use this thread to show off some art which is related with this game. Because some of the work isn't done by me, I don't want to use my own art thread.
    If you like what you see, I would be happy about a follow on my fangame's Twitter account (You can find the link in my signature).

We will start with a "sprite collection" which you can already see in my signature:
    NEW SIGNATURE.png
    This shows the sprites for the female and male protagonist + the base forms of the starters with their final evos.
    The ones on the left are Frusky and Frenrir. They are ice type Pokémon. (Completly made by me)
    The ones in the middle are Cytten and Cylodon. They are Steel/Normal type Pokémon. (Design by me and sprites by WeirdAndWackyPokefusions)
    And the ones on the right are Terrais and Terrakaju. Terrais is a Ground type Pokémon and Terrakaju is Ground/Dragon one. (Design by PoisounosEevee and sprites by WeirdAndWa…)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy, Tailsimp and Laserdragon14 like this.
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Wow Haunted these are top quality. I like Frusky and Frenrir a ton. I'm curious what's the design and artwork process like for creating a Pokémon like that and how long did it take you? What were some challenges you faced and how many fakemons have you scrapped in the past that we will never get to see?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Ohh... 'Last Hope' As A Version Name? Sound Nice But Why? It's Because Of The Story?

4. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    When my team didn't have that many talented artist, it took my around a month to make a 100%ly final evolution line.
    We don't really have many scrapped fakemons. Only around 4 or so. Maybe I can show them anytime soon.

Yes
    The main part of the plat is that you are mentioned in a prophecy as the only one who can defeat Mega Rayquaza and the evil organisation Team Sky.

#4 Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2019
  5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    That ice wolf looks dope

6. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    The Player Was Mentioned In The Prophecy!? Whoa, Is This Game Completely Inspired By Delta Episode On Pokémon ORAS!? (Sorry For The Hype. When You Said 'Prophecy' And 'Mega Rayquaza', I Can't Resist To Think The Story Of The Delta Episode On ORAs.)

7. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    No, not in any way. I was against creating a completly new legendary Pokémon and Mega Rayquaza is OP so it fits really well imo. But Zinnia will appear in the game.

8. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Here is the completed concept art for Tearrakaju:
    Secondary_Evolution_color.png
    Made by our Concept Artist PoisonousEevee

9. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Today I have some music for you (Music is art too). It's the rival theme:

It was made by our composer Comedioe.

Mango likes this.
  10. Mango

Mango Hiker

Chimchar
    (Chimchar)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    Terrais and Terroden :love:

11. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Today I will show you Mega Tauros:
    Tauros_Mega_PNG.png
    The art was made by PoisonousEevee
    (People who follow Last Hope's Twitter account, already know this)

12. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Here is the artwork of an currently unnamed fakemon:
    Scan.png