1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Legends: The Phoenix and the Demon Emperor (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2021.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (It's Keito, actually. Hideki usually lets her go wherever she wants and only calls for her when he needs help.)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "What do you think we'll find there, Makoto? It looks exciting! Come on, I'm sure Belle would love this place! It suits her more!" Kotone said.

Makoto looked like hadn't gotten enough sleep and stayed silent.

Belle looked up, seeing the Pidgeot looking down at them from above. Were there wild Pokémon curious about them already?

3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
    @SAF @122 Generation

Mio smiled at the Pidgeot flying over them. "Good day." she smiled at the majestic bird Pokémon.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Up there in the sky, Keito was flying alone at first. Then a random Pidgey followed her. One became two, three, four... eventually making it look like a flock of Pidgey family (since some Pidgeotto also decided to tag along) led by a Pidgeot, Keito herself.

Meanwhile, down there, Mio's greeting was met by a squawk from above. This sure drew Hideki's attention to the point of looking up to find the aforementioned impromptu flock of birds. "That's K-T for ya," he mused with a chuckle as he knew who the flock's "lead" was.

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Eventually Kotone followed Hideki's gaze. She beamed at the flock of birds seeming to accompany the team on the journey and was mildly surprised that Hideki had recognised one of them. "Whoa... K-T? You know that bird's name?!" Makoto merely glanced upward and he looked down again, as if he didn't care.

Belle paled. [It's going to eat me...] she squeaked timidly, even though she was a flower.

WavePearl likes this.
  6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
    @SAF @122 Generation

(should something interesting happen on the way to the temple, or not?)

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Eh. I don't mind either way. But if that interesting thing does happen, Keito would be the first one to see it due to her current altitude.)

Seeing Kotone's surprised look, Hideki let out a hearty laugh. "Oh yes. I know my Pidgeot when I see her. She tends to get her own flock while flying up there, y'see," he mused right after his laughter died down.

Even from afar like this? Wow... Kaede thought upon overhearing what Hideki had told Kotone just now. Little did she know that warriors from Braviary Blades were known for their great sense of sight as the sect had been encouraging its members to pick up at least one ranged weapon despite its name (in Hideki's case, a bow).

#187 Jul 23, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2021
    WavePearl likes this.
  8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (I don’t mind either way either)

Kotone smiled widely. That was really cool that Hideki know a Pidgeot from afar. If he had gone to Gekkou School, she wondered if he could be the sharpest student in the class. “At least she knows how to make friends! Unlike Mako!”

If she hoped that would make Makoto twitch, she succeeded. Makoto reacted mildly with an annoyed eye. Belle didn’t know what to say. Either Kotone was trying to make Makoto react as usual, or should Belle worry about the Pidgeot above. But as if Kotone read her mind, Belle was picked up into Kotone’s arms.

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
    @SAF @122 Generation

The way to the temple was uneventful. After coming over Fortune Hill and off the main road, the group reached the sacred grove the temple was nestled in. Thanks to Shaymin's blessings, the flowers in the sacred grove never wilted, no matter how hot or cold it was.

10. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    This sacred grove sure gave off such a spring vibe regardless of the seasons. For Hideki, this felt a bit different from Avia's occasionally windy weather. And for Kaede, the vibe here totally contrasted with Nixtorm's (seemingly) eternal snowy vibe which was true in both timelines.

WavePearl likes this.
  11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Whereas for Kotone and Makoto, the environment was very unlike Sunset Harbour’s where sea breeze was dominant. Instead, it was lush and full of life in this grove. Kotone and Belle took an instant liking to the flowers here, whereas Makoto could care less.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
    @SAF @122 Generation

Mio meanwhile, went inside the lovely temple. Its sanctuary was decorated with Cheri blossoms and Gracidea flowers for the spring. "Shaymin, Warrior of the Sky and Grateful Guardian, I come before you with worrying news..."

With that, she poured out her heart in a beautiful but anxious prayer...

13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Are everyone else allowed to enter the temple too?)

14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
    @SAF @122 Generation

(Not while Mio is praying--it is considered very rude to interrupt a priest, monk, or miko in prayer)

15. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    (More reason for Kotone to burst in)

Kotone wondered what Mio was up to. Something big had to have been happening right? She was more than ready to rush right in to check what was going on. “I wanna see!” she said, but was her arm was quickly held by Makoto.

He shook his head.

“You’re no fun…” Kotone stuck out her tongue. She then grinned. “Do you like holding onto me, Mako-chan?”

Makoto sighed.

Belle was curious too but she was more self-restrained than Kotone could ever be.

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Like Makoto, Hideki gave Kotone a disapproving look at her shenanigans. He immediately positioned himself right in front of the doorway so that Kotone and whoever wanting to barge in had to fight him first.

Meanwhile, having nothing else to do, Kaede took a stroll around the grove. As much as she wanted to peek into the shrine like Kotone, Kaede knew that disturbing a miko's prayer was outright rude even in this timeline. Instead, she wandered around, looking for a nearby place to train her ice-type moves without freezing the flowers.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
    @SAF @122 Generation

All the flowers were beautiful, and would hold up to heat, cold, and everything in between. But training for battle on holy ground was considered an insult to the Legendaries and Arceus. This was often why warlords trying to slay the heroes hiding in a temple at the climax of a play were often struck down by divine power for desecrating a temple or shrine.

18. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,621.4
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    As a prospective warlord in her own era, Kaede was well aware of the consequences of training in sacred places. That's also why she made her way out from the sacred grove to find a good place to train.

Little did she know that she was being watched...

(See the backstory part in Kaede's/Cherry's bio in the other RP for what I meant by "a prospective warlord in her own era". And again, Keito did the watching part.)

122 Generation and WavePearl like this.
  19. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,913.7
  20. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Kotone pouted in front of Makoto and Hideki both. “Come now, what’s the harm in taking a little peek? Let me go, Mako-chan! I want a little tiny peek…”

“You’re more annoying outside of school than when we were both there,” Makoto muttered.

“But that’s the fun part! We can be carefree! You should have some fun too, Mako!”

Belle had a sense that she was also being watched too. Given that Kotone and Makoto were too busy, she tugged at Kaede’s leg. [I forgot to drink some water this morning,] she squeaked.