1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Legends: The Phoenix and the Demon Emperor (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2021.

1. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Makoto wore an expressionless face the whole time. And throughout the walk, he had locked arms with Kotone to make sure she wasn’t running wild. Kotone, meanwhile, seemed pleased that Makoto wanted to drag her around.

Whereas Belle stayed in front of Kaede.

2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Ookay, my bad. I derped with the triple post again. Already reported to the mods and see if they can delete the dupes.)

As usual, Hideki walked behind everyone else. This time Kaede walked right in front of him, steadily taking deep breaths as she walked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Well...

I think having a good way to earn some money would be nice.)

5. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Belle turned around to look up at Kaede as she walked. [You okay?] she squeaked.

(Suppose so)

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    The squeak from below had prompted Kaede to look down and smile at Belle. "I'm fine, really," she half-quietly said to the Bellossom with her hands signing "fine" again.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

Luckily, there was a post station coming up. "We're approaching Graceful River Station." Mio reported. Where there was a post station, there was shopping, rumors, entertainment, and quests to be had.

8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Post station. Now that's what Hideki had been looking forward to. "I think you should know about post stations now that we're about to reach one," Hideki mused with his eyes lit up, but not that long now that Kaede turned to him with a questioning look. "It's basically a checkpoint for adventurers where they can shop, hear rumors, do quests, and many more," he explained. "Quests? As in, side quests?" Kaede double-checked as this concept sounded like something from video games to her. "Bingo. It's a good way to get some cash, y'know," Hideki winked with a huge grin.

(I think Hideki could be Kaede's guide to the whole questing thingy...)

WavePearl likes this.
  9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF

Mio nodded in agreement. "Many of them have inns, and even theaters."

SAF likes this.
  10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “I love shopping!” Kotone said, her eyes twinkling as they approached the post station. Her mind was set on wandering off to check out the shops and what shows were going on in the theatres.

Makoto shrugged, not really bothered. “We should be focused, Kotone.”

“But I am focused, Makoto-chan!”

“We’re supposed to be doing this for school.”

“Very interesting, Mako! The moment we want to shop, you want to focus on school!”

Belle wondered if anyone was hungry.

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Eh. I don't think I even wanna shop," Kaede shrugged at Kotone's remark. While Kaede would normally be interested in shopping (or at least window shopping), she didn't really feel like doing it right now. "I'd rather try questing instead," she mused.

She didn't see Hideki nodding in agreement.

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

"Is there anyone that's hungry?" Mio asked. "Once we have rested and restocked on supplies, we can see who else needs a helping hand."

#292 Aug 5, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Uh, Wave, I thought it's @122 Generation who is in this RP?)

No verbal answer needed for that question because Hideki's stomach growled immediately. "I think someone forgot his breakfast?" Kaede mused only for Hideki to reply with a rather annoyed glare at Kaede. Welp, you got me, he thought regardless.

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (You are absolutely right)

Having heard Kaede single out Hideki, Kotone's eyes lit up. Dragging Makoto with her, she went up to Hideki closely. "Well... Mori-kun? Want to join us? We could go shop and eat while we're together! Let's find some food! How does that sound? I might have an appetite too!"

She didn't seem bothered that Hideki looked annoyed already, neither did she notice his glare. But Makoto did. "Well... want to join us?" he muttered.

Kotone rested her head on Makoto's shoulder, happy that the blue-haired boy agreed with her for once.

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Hideki's annoyed face quickly subsided when his stomach growled again. There's no denying it, apparently. "Yeah, sure. Can't do questing while hungry, after all," he agreed, seemingly unbothered with the shopping part as it was not even his priority to begin with.

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF

(fixed the mention--it should be correct)

Mio, meanwhile, decided to take in everything the post station had to offer. Most of the time, she had only been to one to send or receive mail, so it was nice to see what else a station offered.

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,707.5
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Is it safe to assume that we're, like, one or two posts away from arriving at the post station?)

Much to Kaede's surprise, Hideki looked down at Belle's direction. "Plus, I think I'm not the only one who's hungry," he mused with a smile.

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF

(You're very close, yes)

"At the very least a post station will have an inn, a post office, and a market." Mio explained. "Others will have quest boards and theaters, as well."

19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    “Yay! Let’s go eat!” Kotone cheered, locking her arm with Hideki’s and began to drag him and Makoto to get something to eat. Belle, having caught Hideki’s gaze, smiled back and went to follow Kotone and the others.

[Okay! Let’s go,] she squeaked.

Makoto wondered if they could pick up a quest or two while eating. Then again, he didn’t care.

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,020.9
    @SAF @122 Generation

Mio sighed as she approached the quest board. She had been taught as a priestess to never gorge on a large meal, but to savor each bite, and appreciate the cook's hard work, and Arceus' bounty.

The quest board had a few postings--mostly simple quests for novice adventurers and yokai hunters. Catch a kappa here, find a family heirloom there--nothing was too difficult for a new adventurer.