1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Legends: The Phoenix and the Demon Emperor (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2021.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Kaede chuckled a little at Belle's enthusiasm. Like trainer like Pokémon, indeed. "Yeah, let's go."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Yeah, sure.)

4. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
  5. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF @122 Generation

Back at the station, Mio welcomed the others back. "How did it go?" she asked.

6. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "We... got it..." Kaede panted as it took quite an effort to make it back to the station. Plus, judging from her pallor, it was clear that the kid didn't get enough sleep last night. "The ghost... Gengar... his lord... sword..." she mumbled, all while trying not to pass out. She clearly was not in a good state to continue adventuring, after all.

"Didn't get enough sleep, did you?" Hideki worriedly took Kaede's arm and put it around his shoulder to steady her. Weren't it for the kid's exhaustion, this act might as well be mistaken as a romantic advancement.

WavePearl likes this.
  7. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    But even then, Kotone had mistakenly read into the act anyways, despite Kaede’s exhaustion. Her smile had widened at seeing them. “Aw… that’s so sweet! Mori-kun really really really cares for her, doesn’t she?” she whispered excitedly into Makoto’s ear.”Ooh… that must be more signs of a budding relationship! Why can’t you wrap my arm around your shoulder, Makoto?”

“You’re not tired,” Makoto said quietly. “And I’ve got Belle with me.” As it happened, Belle was still cuddled in his arm.

But Kotone wrapped her arm around Makoto’s shoulders anyway.

8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Again, Hideki facepalmed with his free hand. He should've know that Kotone would've had a rather twisted view on his gestures. He turned to Kaede only to find her pulling a Sans on his shoulder. "Kid's passing out and she needs to rest. I hope they have spare rooms," the young man explained, all while ignoring Kotone's banter. That said, he hoisted Kaede over his left shoulder and had his left hand hold her legs. Totally not romantic considering this act was usually seen in kidnapping scenes.

But that's not important. He turned to Makoto and went into serious mode as he asked him, "So, what happened?"

#528 Sep 15, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    122 Generation and WavePearl like this.
  9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kotone continued grinning anyway as she eyed Makoto for a response. Even though the way Kaede was carried was totally not romantic, it still filled Kotone with tons of possibilities in her mind.

Makoto yawned. “Not much happened. We encountered a Gengar, Kaede-san used a handful of energy to stop it, and picked up a request from it. And she also hauled the heirloom back, but I suspect she didn’t have energy left.”

[She really did a lot on herself!] Belle squeaked.

SAF likes this.
  10. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @122 Generation

"It turned out the kappa were hungry due to overfishing." Mio told the other team. "I hope the village learns to only take what they need, and no more."

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Really now, kid. Overworking yourself like that..." Hideki muttered as he looked down to Kaede's feet (since he couldn't fully see her head). He was about to ask Belle about the Gengar's case when Mio reported about their side's quest.
    Now that Mio said that, Hideki solemnly nodded, effectively agreeing with her. Unfortunately though, Kaede didn't even hear anything they were talking about. "Well, at least I got your wild child in control," Hideki gave Makoto a wink. By "wild child", of course, he was referring to Kotone.

12. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Makoto drew a thin smile before it faded quickly. "I appreciate that," he muttered. "Did she cause you trouble?"

At this point, Kotone had rested her head on Makoto's shoulder, not really listening to what Hideki said. She was all smiles at first but then she also yawned. "Come now, Mako. We should report in to the post station. Then Kaede-chan can get some sleep. She is overworked, after all!" Then she said softly so only Makoto could hear her. "I'm sure the post station can work a resolution for the kappa."

[Kaede needs rest alright!] Belle said. [Then we can get dinner!]

WavePearl likes this.
  13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Nah, we're all good," Hideki waved his free hand at Makoto. He then turned to Kotone and chimed in, "Shiomi's right, though. We still have business in the guild."

That said, Hideki made his way to the adventurer's guild with the tired Kaede in tow.

#533 Sep 16, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2021
  14. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

"Welcome back." the guildmaster smiled. "I await your report."

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "We're done with our quests," Hideki reported. "It took a bit longer for the lost heirloom one, though."

16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    SAF likes this.
  17. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kotone still hadn't let go of Makoto's arm as she added, "Please follow up with the results! We get to put this on our service record, right? Right, Mako?"

"I think so," Makoto muttered.

[Hey hey, we can't talk about your resumes!] Belle squeaked. [Quest clear first!]

18. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF @122 Generation

"All right..." the guildmaster smiles as he delivers some bags of sen and some appropriate gear for you all. "I will mark both quests as clear, and take them off the board."

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Thank you, sir," Hideki gratefully took the rewards from the guildmaster. A bit hard with only one hand, though.

(Iirc we have these:
    What supplies did the kappa group get exactly?)

20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

(the first group got some food, some traveling tools, and some small weapons)

(the second group got 10,000 sen to be divided evenly)