1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Legends: The Phoenix and the Demon Emperor (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Mortem

Mortem Tuber

Kyogre
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.1
    Kiiroibara started to eat her meat with a smile, enjoying the taste, and the food in her stomach, she paused for a second while eating as Makoto was forced to sit down then spoke "Hey, Makoto, have you ever done work as a assassin, you seem a natural at it" She said to him with a smile, as if she just said the most casual thing in the world.

2. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Err, what?" even Hideki raised an eyebrow at Kiiroibara's unusual question. Yuki, assassin? he thought with a huge question mark in his head.

Are Viperian folks really this... insane? Kaede mentally wondered. Honestly though, she wasn't sure which one is weirder at this point: Kaede's time-traveling shenanigan or Kiiroibara's question at Makoto. But on the other hand, Kiiroibara kinda had a point because Makoto seemed more like a physically-oriented ice-type human to Kaede while the kid herself being more of a specially-oriented one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    WavePearl likes this.
  3. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kotone’s eyes widened. “Whaaaaat? Makoto-chan, an assassin? You’ve been holding out on me! Why didn’t you tell me? You shouldn’t keep secrets like that, you know! People at school might think you’re crazy!” she said between mouthfuls of food.

Belle looked at Kotone with a smirk. It seemed Kotone was jumping to conclusions already, when Makoto hadn’t even had a chance to reply.

He finally did so. “No. I just go to school,” he said.

WavePearl likes this.
  4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that Kotone instantly jumped into conclusions like what she had done for Arceus knows how many times, Hideki shook his head in bemusement. "Shiomi, Shiomi. Do you not know how to let people explain themselves?" he mused with a chuckle. Very fitting, considering Kotone once shipped him with Kaede despite the obvious lack of context.

"I mean, you know Yuki for much longer than we do. If he were truly an assassin, you must've been hiding that from us all, right?" Kaede chimed in. Depending on Kotone's reaction, it could've passed as either a snarky remark or a horrible attempt to jump into conclusions. Heck, even the oldest member of the group (age-wise) couldn't help but to stifle his laugh.

(For the record:
    • You'll want to go back to this RP's beginning for the previous "shipping" part's context.
    • Hideki is 17, Kaede is 14, and everyone else are 16. Thus it's safe to say that the first two are the oldest and youngest ones of the bunch, respectively.
    And one unrelated question: who gonna claim post #666?)

#665 Oct 11, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    WavePearl likes this.
  6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (More Kotone roast eh :P She might find more ways to ship people later)

Kotone’s face flushed with embarrassment. Unsure of how to respond to Kaede in particular, she looked down. “Uh, uh… I… That’s true, Kaede-chan… C-Could I have known without realising it? Oh no! Makoto! How could I have kept a secret without knowing about it?! Did you hide it within me somehow? You are so tricky, Mako! I thought we were friends!” She messed around with her red hair. "Now everyone knows your secret!"

“If you kept such a secret, I would have told you about it first. And Kotone. I’m not an assassin,” Makoto muttered.

He looked at her right in the eyes, lifeless ones looking into lively ones. Then suddenly Kotone flung her arms around Makoto's neck. "I'm sorry I couldn't keep your secret!"

"But it wasn't a secret," Makoto whispered, struggling for air from Kotone's hug. He was unable to keep eating like this.

Between them, Belle could only shake her head silently in embarrassment. Kotone was digging herself her own grave. Moreover, Belle was impressed at how Makoto could remain calm throughout.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
    @122 Generation

Mio shared the Bellossom's sentiment. Arceus, have mercy on me...

8. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (@122 Generation Yep, more Kotone roast. :D

@Mortem I wonder what Kiiroibara thinks of this mess...)

"Ookay. Time out, you two!" Hideki snapped as he separated the Gekkou duo from each other. All while Kaede was getting fidgety due to the awkward situation she had accidentally created. That, and what started out as a snarky remark was actually directed at Kotone, not Makoto.

Hideki then took a deep breath to calm himself down before clarifying everything. Turning to Makoto, he started to sum everything up, "Let me get this straight. Yuki's just a student in Gekkou, right?" And turning to Kiiroibara, he added, "But he's awfully quiet that Kiiroibara thought he's an assassin, right?"

"Well..." Kaede still fidgeted her fingers. "That's what I first thought, yeah," she admitted. Deep down Kaede was a little scared when Hideki practically snapped like that.

122 Generation likes this.
  9. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    "Weeeelllllllll... He is just a student, and wouldn't care if he was an assassin either way," Kotone piped. "That's how he naturally is. Silent and strong, and doesn't talk a lot. That's my Mako-chan! He's always quiet. And I suppose that's why he always finishes at the top of the class."

"Whereas you're always loud. No wonder you fall behind in class sometimes," Makoto muttered softly, although Kotone could hear the slightest of humour in his voice which caused her to blush.

"Mako! That's not fair..." Kotone started.

Makoto repositioned himself near the fire, motioning Kotone to join him. "Kotone, come here and have a drink."

Kotone was both embarrassed and annoyed. Did Makoto really have to say that with the slightest of mock pity in his voice? She ended up quietly resuming her meal with Makoto, too embarrassed to speak.

WavePearl and SAF like this.
  10. Mortem

Mortem Tuber

Kyogre
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.1
    Kiiroibara kept silent as the group talked not really sure how to react to how everyone was reacting, Kotone seemingly...overreacting? Atleast that seemed to be the reaction of the group towards her, everyone else treated the idea as ridiculous, though Kotone may just be playing? The two seemed close? She looked at Kadae and felt sorry for her, she seemed uncomfortable in the situation that came from her question, Hideki getting serious and trying to fix the situation, she just wanted to help, she didn't mean to cause Makoto to get embarrassed and cause all this, she just arrived and already was causing trouble, her cheeks turning red from embarrassment. "Umm sorry for causing an argument, yeah he just seemed to have some natural instinct that suggest some training in it, is being a assassin bad?" She asked for clarification sake as she was honestly quite confused.

11. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
  12. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Not sure tbh. Does Mio have any answer for this though?)

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Kotone shall jump in!)

“You can bet an assassin is bad! They kill when you least expect it! And in the shadows, and they wear cloaks and carry daggers around…” Kotone started.

Then Makoto interrupted her. “You’ve been reading too many fantasy novels.”

“Mako!”

(Okay to move on)

14. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Time to call Mio out IC then.)

"Oh boy..." Hideki facepalmed yet actually enjoyed the Gekkou duo's banter. It sure never failed to amuse him in this otherwise boring trip.

"Uh, Mio-sama?" Kaede called Mio out. As much as she wanted to say something, the norms might have changed over centuries and Kaede didn't want to risk giving the wrong answer to Kiiroibara's seemingly innocent question.

15. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
    @Puppet Master

Mio was snapped from some meditation by Kaede's call. "What is it? Is something wrong?"

16. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,696.2
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Not sure why, but seems like Mio had been zoning out too focused for whatever reasons. "Actually, did you hear Kiiroibara's question?" Kaede asked, referring to this:
    The name Kiiroibara does feel mouthful tho, the kid noted to herself. She wondered if Kiiroibara had any alternative (or at least, shortened) names.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4
    @Puppet Master

Mio winced at the question, but tried to answer as calmly as possible. "All life is precious, so needlessly taking it away is a terrible thing." she explained. "Many heartbreaking stories are told of heroes cut down in their prime, because a rival hated them enough to kill."

SAF likes this.
  18. Mortem

Mortem Tuber

Kyogre
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽98.1
    Kiiroibara nodded "Okay, assassins bad, thank you for letting me know" she said before smiling at Kaeda "Thank you as well for taking it seriously" she said before she continued eating

WavePearl likes this.
  19. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (@Mortem Kaede with an ‘e’)

Soon enough Kotone had finished eating and was ready for bed. Makoto was still taking his time with his food, and Kotone thought he was taking too long. She then went to her tent (or rather, the one Makoto had set up for her) and curled up to sleep.

Makoto looked at Belle. “Ready for bed too?”

[I’m more surprised she went to bed earlier than you!] Belle squeaked.

SAF likes this.
  20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,993.4