1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Legends: The Phoenix and the Demon Emperor (IC thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jun 23, 2021.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Now that Kotone had asked, Hideki leaned to her and whispered, "Actually, I was talking about Mio-sama and what she told us back in the shrine. You remember that too, right?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kotone's grin didn't falter. "Ah... Mori-kun! I thought you were talking about a friend of yours and Yukimura's. I didn't think you would consider Mio-sama a friend already!" she whispered also, though her voice was bright and bubbly.

Belle didn't bother lifting her head up. The way Kotone talked was just too embarrassing for her.

3. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    At this point, Kotone's overly cheery yet insensitive antics managed to tick Hideki off. As far as he was concerned, Mio had been his client since day one and he helped Kaede out due to their similar aims in their journeys. Deep down he couldn't help but to wonder how Makoto had been dealing with her antics and passed it off as "Kotone being Kotone".

"Look. I know you're trying to be friendly and all, but do you even know the situation we're all in?" Hideki gave Kotone a stern look. He then continued with a side glance at Kaede, "Especially Kaede's -- she's been in for a weird one."

"Uh... Mio-sama, are you sure we can trust them?" Kaede wondered. Seems like Mio had been trusting these performers already -- Kaede just had to make sure.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF @122 Generation

"If these rumors are in fact true, musicians and theater performers may be our unlikely allies." Mio explained. "Even in times of war and strife, they have often been allowed to move across the land without detection. Many even led resistance movements."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SAF likes this.
  5. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    That's... something, I guess, Kaede thought. It sure reminded her of what Hideki had told her during their trip to this village: "If you're looking for clues, some folktales have them. Just don't fully count on 'em, though."

It still didn't convince the time traveler to outright share her predicaments anyway. Instead, she started with a question to the performers, "Say, are there any tales about time travelers or something?"

6. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

"Traveling through time..." Ash mused. "There are tales of Celebi bringing those from other eras here..."

7. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Celebi..."

How if that voice in my dream was actually Celebi?

Again, Kaede got lost in her own train of thoughts. It actually made her shudder this time.

(Right now it's Kaede's wild guess for how she got in this era. I'll leave the real cause up to you.)

8. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF

(Spoiler alert: It's Celebi--keep in mind you know that, but Kaede doesn't)

9. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Neither does Hideki. :D

Speaking of, I'm still waiting for @122 Generation to move on with Hideki's part.)

122 Generation likes this.
  10. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (I do have constraints these days, sorry...)

Kotone's grin faded, but Hideki's tone hadn't caused the smile to disappear completely. "Alrighty, I do kinda understand the situation we're in, yes. It's partly for Makoto's sake. I'm sure he'll take this personally too, but that's another story. But that doesn't mean we should face the warlord with fear. We should be energetic! And whatever Yukimura is going through, we'll be there to help! Besides..." Kotone's eyes darted to Kaede. "What's this about time travel, anyway?"

Belle tried getting Hideki's attention, with flailing arms. [Don't mind Kotone,] she squeaked, hoping he would at least understand her even if he didn't know the Pokémon language. [She has to face each problem with a positive outlook. I'll give you that she can get careless though.]

11. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Hideki let out a sigh after hearing Kotone out. Before he could say anything though, Belle's squeaks got his attention. "Don't worry little one, we're all good," the young man smiled as he gently ruffled Belle's flowery head. His time with Keito did help with understanding Pokémon.

Speaking of time travel, Hideki leaned closer to Kotone once again. "Well... that's the weird situation Kaede's in. As I said back there, she came from another timeline," he explained in a whisper. "I bet she wanna guess the 'who' or 'why' part of it."

12. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
  13. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    (Uh... perhaps? Still waiting for 122 in case Kotone wanna say something.)

14. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    (Right)

Belle giggled a little bit, then she moved her head to straighten out the petals on her head. How Hideki understood her, she wouldn't understand.

Kotone kept smiling. "We'll figure it out for her. The 'who' can wait, but the 'why', my gut says it's because she's here to help us!" she whispered excitedly. "Or rather, Mio-san, that is!"

15. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "Hmm..." Hideki thought for a moment. "She did say she once had a weird dream about this..."

WavePearl likes this.
  16. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF @122 Generation

Mio smiled. "It is true I dreamed about this...but I'm not worried. Arceus will reveal the dream's meaning to me in due time.

17. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    "I hope so," Kaede responded, having heard everything the others were talking about. "And as a side note, were you guys talking about me just now?" she turned to Kotone and Hideki with a rather amused look on her face.

"Welp, Meowth's outta bag now. Mio-sama's dream is one thing, but yours is, well..." Hideki sheepishly admitted. To be fair though, he didn't really specify who he'd previously meant by 'she': Mio or Kaede. "Weird?" the latter guessed, to which he simply affirmed.

#157 Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,448.8
    Kotone kept grinning. “Maybe, maybe. You never know! We could be talking about you or Mio-san. We could be talking about a dozen things about you! You are a topic of interest. You might as well be the talk of our school!”

[You’re exaggerating things just a little bit…] Belle squeaked. Then to Belle’s annoyance, Kotone had put her down and went to wake Makoto up, by holding his nose while he was asleep.

And that jolted him awake.

“Argh!” he cried. Looking into Kotone’s eyes, he looked just as annoyed as Belle.

“Wake up, Mako-chan! You should go to bed,” Kotone said.

19. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,645.9
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Despite Kotone's attempt to shrug everything off, Kaede was not impressed. One thing the redhead definitely had missed out was that Kaede had already told Hideki about her predicament beforehand, hence the latter's "Meowth's outta bag" remark.

#159 Jul 15, 2021
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2021
  20. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,937.8
    @SAF @122 Generation

"Come now, everyone--the hour grows late." Mio smiled. "We have a long journey ahead."