1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Spinoffs Pokemon Master: The Livestream Reactions

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Geroniny, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    Overview:
    Just Now, The Official Pokémon Company (Both Japanese And English) Gave A Livestream Of Pokémon Master With A Epic Overview Anime-Like Trailer. Hopefully, It Is The Opening.

Region:
    The Game Took Place In The Place Called Pasio, The Artificial Island Like Ather Paradise In Sun And Moon.

Story:
    The Trainers In The Game Are Aiming To Be The Champion Of The Tournament Called 'Pokémon Masters League' Happen on Pasio.

You Can Team With All Villains And Allies From Both Games And Anime! In Part Of The Trailer Show A Maybe Original Evil Team Members Of The Game.

Others:
    They Also Revealed The Title Screen Of The Game! Both The Revel Artwork And The Title Screen Artwork Are Drawn By The Artist Who Drawn Original 151 Pokémon: Ken!

Gameplay:
    The Game Battle Saw The Return Of Triple Battle Which Actually Debuted On Black And White.

Sync Pair: The Trainers With Their Partners Pokémon Are Called Sync Pair. We Can Let Them Join Us On Our Journey.

Move Gauage: The Gauge That Will Recover Over Time To Use Pokémon Moves. We Need To Attack As Fast As Possible.

Sync Moves: A Z-Move Like Attack, It Is The Special Move.

Trainer' Move: Provides Support In Battle By Healing Or Increase States.

Release:
    The Game Is Planned For The Release In Summer This Year! They Will Announce It On Offical Website And Social Media.

Thought:
    We Are Not Far Away From The Official Release Date Though!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
    Airsetla likes this.
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Holy cannoli, I’m so hyped for this game! Even if it’s just another gacha game, I’m still getting it! I just want to know the release date alreadyyyyy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Airsetla

Airsetla Swimmer

Twilight Gap
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽124.9
    GIVE IT TO ME.

RadEmpoleon likes this.
  4. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    It Is Planned To Release On Summer. They Will Announces It On Official Website And Social Media.

#4 Jun 27, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  5. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    I Want That Too. Seriously, I Know How You Felt. That Trailer Is Fucking Epic!

Airsetla likes this.
  6. Enbuoh

SS Egg #1 Delta Plus
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽27.4
    Oran Berry ★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★
    The trailer in the stream: in english

Me, finding the Japanese trailer on Twitter: HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE CAST? THE CAST?

I will be downloading both English and Japanese apps because I am a sucker for voicecasting lol. GIMME THE GACHA GIMME THE EVENT ROLLS WITH THE ANTAGONIsTS ALREADY. WE KNOW HGSS TEAM ROCKET WILL BE THERE BUT GIVE ME THE OTHERS. WHERE IS N.

god I had so many feelings just seeing all the characters pop up AND ESPECIALLY RED AND BLUE.....

and they revealed even more in the stream like KRIS and HILDA and THE FRONTIER BRAINS and APPARENTLY BRENDAN WANTS TO BE LIKE HIS DAD NORMAN AND I AM CRYING.

The mechanics also look sweet especially with how cute and soft the graphics look on the clips, and I really can't wait to start playing it more seriously than literally every other mobile game I have on my phone. Sorry FGO but there's a new gacha game in town~

Airsetla likes this.
  7. Airsetla

Airsetla Swimmer

Twilight Gap
    (Zekrom Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽124.9
    There's so many trainers that it's unbelievable. Last I heard there were... 65 or so confirmed? If I'm honest, I'm more hyped for this than I am SnS just because of the whole Galar dex thing. Granted, the actual battles look a little weird imo, but I'm sure it'll grow on me just like everything else.

I didn't even know about this game up until recently, but hoo boy am I loving every bit of it. Otherwise, I play a ton of Dragalia Lost, so having another mobile game that I'll actually play will be great. Here's to hoping that it comes quickly this summer!

8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,658.2
    There's so much to love about this. There are so many returning characters for this... it even looks like we might be able to use the generic trainer classes, which is neat. Red's new design looks awesome, as well! I'm curious to see how well an active-time battle system will work for Pokémon.

9. Geroniny

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    You Played Dragalia Lost, Too!? Look Like I Found Another DL Players! (Cause I Played The Game Too.)

Airsetla likes this.