1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Moonlight Bonds

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by Ashurayx, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Ashurayx

Ashurayx Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽11.4
    Yo! 'names Ashurayx and unsure if any of you've seen me on FF.Net but alas, here I am! Joined literally just today and I am here to throw in a fanfiction i've been working on~!

Just a few notes:
    Am looking for a Beta-writer for it, and hopefully someone who can brainstorm. Maybe a co-writer of sorts.

How I came up with the idea: After having a discussion with a friend, we came up with the idea of writing a story of where Game! Lillie decided that she wanted to be a trainer. And, it's originally a challenge we came up with. So if anyone is interested, please do PM me and I can shoot off the challenge prompt.

Overall Progress: So far, I've written three chapters. And they aren't the longest. I hope the short chapters do not put you guys off, and please do give me suggestions! Criticism is good though I am not actually asking for that, more just brainstormers.

Summary: After the events of Sun/Moon, Lillie finds it within herself to finally decide to become a Pokémon trainer. Follow her, as she travels to Kalos and meets Ash. Finding adventure, courage and...Love. Will Lillie have it in her to become strong enough to capture her beloved Nebby?

Story Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12305783/1/Pokemon-Moonlight-Bonds

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    This sounds great! I'm not a beta reader myself, although I'd like to be. I say check out my friend POKE's shop, they can do that service for you. I can probably brainstorm a few ideas.
    #MissingNo

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...