1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blades of Darkness

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Ricku28, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ricku28

Ricku28 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Chapter 1: The Awakening​

"Hello, are you okay?"

A voice called me back from the darkness of the unconscious mind.

"Are you okay? Please get up," The voice was clearly feminine, and began to sound panicked, "you're just messing around, right? Right?"

I groaned as I opened my eyes to see an extremely pale being, I noticed three things almost immediately: it's eyes were red, it's hair was green and fell to its chin in front but was shoulder length on the rest of its head, and it had two ridges made of some red material on the sides of its head.

"Thank Arceus, you're alive." It said in a relieved voice; which sounded like the feminine voice I heard earlier. A thought suddenly popped into my head, it was that this being is a Pokémon called Kirlia. "Can you stand?" She asked in a worried tone, holding out her hand to try and help me up; she suddenly withdrew her hand and said "It might not be smart for me to touch you, considering you're kind of made of really sharp metal." She said with a sheepish smile.

I got up, but when I looked at my hands, I had none. In their place were blades like that of a sword or knife. I looked down at my body and saw two serrated blades dividing my torso into thirds, my torso was a dark grey color, I then looked at my arms, they were like sheaths for my blade hands and were a rusty blood color, I looked at my legs and feet and saw that they were the same color, except for my two toes on each foot, they were a metallic grey like my hands and torso dividers.

"What's wrong, you look like you've never seen yourself before," The Kirlia asked standing up as well. She was about as tall as me maybe a little taller, her lower body was green and it appeared as though she was wearing a dress that seemed as though it belonged on a dancer. "Did you hit your head or something?"

"I don't remember being whatever it is that I am," as I thought about it I didn't really remember much. I could only remember my name, and that I was something called a human, but I knew that a human didn't look like I did, so what was I? "Umm, what is my Pokémon species called again?" I asked.

"You're a Pawniard. What did you think you were? A human?" She said with a small laugh, when she saw the look on my face (what does my face even look like?) she said "You can't be serious; you actually thought you were a human?"
    I just slowly nodded yes; afraid that she would hurt me.
    "Wow... that must have been one heck of a fall. But where is the dent in your helmet; it should at least be scratched if you fell on your head." She started to say as she circled around me "If you fell at all, you would have a dent somewhere on your body."

"I don't think I fell," I said, "I think I was turned into a 'Pawniard,' I remember that I was a human. I don't think I'm one right now." An awkward silence fell upon us the moment those words left my mouth.

"Well... that's, uh, nice. My name is Karly." She said breaking the silence

"My name's Rick."

"That's a weird name for a Pawniard." Karly said with a small giggle.

"Well it was probably a normal name for a human." I stated.

"I'll lead you to our village, and I'll explain about our world on the way there." Karly offered. She began to explain to me about different Pokémon, but I didn't really get it; she saw that I was confused and told me hold still. She put her hands on my head; I suddenly felt a rush of knowledge and Karly said "I transferred my knowledge to you through psychic techniques."

"Okay, thanks I guess..." I said, we heard a buzzing coming from behind; it was coming closer and a panicked look passed over Karly's face.

"IT'S A BEEDRILL!" She yelled grabbing my arm and pulling me away from the source of the buzzing.

"Please stop, I didn't mean to frighten you children; I only wanted to ask for your help." A voice called from behind us.

Karly stopped, turned around and gasped; I turned around as well and what I saw was shocking: a bee with an unnecessarily large stinger and two more on it's fore arms. It was also wearing glasses. "Oh my Arceus, Dr. S, I didn't know it was you. I thought you were one of the wild Beedrill like the ones you taught us about." Karly began gushing, when she saw the confused look in my eyes (on the way she used Reflect to show me my face, It matches the color scheme of my body, with only two holes for me to see out of, other than that it was unchanging metal, on my forehead was a curved blade that looked like a hairstyle that was familiar) and explained to me who the Beedrill was. "Dr. S is the resident teacher in the village, he teaches all the young Pokémon about other Pokémon, he's basically the smartest Pokémon in the whole village."

"I wouldn't say the smartest, that honor goes to my wife, Nurse Butterfree." Dr. S said, "But that's beside the point, I need your help."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Ricku28

Ricku28 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.