1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: City of Gold(IC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Riddles, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Right in the center of Radiant Town, towering high above all of the other buildings, was the Radiant Town Guild. For Quinn, finding it wasn't a problem; she'd seen many photos of it already, and it could clearly be seen no matter which part of town she went to. The only problem was the crowded markets that lined the town's streets. Weaving her way between the smaller Pokémon, while at the same time trying not to get stepped on by the larger ones, wasn't an easy task.

"New recruits! New guild recruits, this way!"

She quickly turned towards the source of the voice. It was a Sylveon, standing on a bright red carpet. A sign next to her read 'NEW GUILD MEMBERS - SIGN IN HERE'. It seemed like nobody else had arrived yet.

The Sylveon smiled as Quinn approached her. "Oh, hello! You're early." With her ribbons, she picked up a clipboard and pen. "Your name, please?"

"Umm... I'm Quinn." Quinn replied. Even though she knew she wouldn't be turned down, she couldn't help but feel nervous.

The Sylveon giggled slightly, as she began to jot something down on the clipboard. "There's no need to be nervous, sweetie. Anyone who is willing to try their hardest is welcome here." She set the clipboard down, and looked out into the crowd. "We will be waiting here for a while, in case anybody else shows up."

With that, the Sylveon continued to shout out into the crowd. Quinn couldn't help but wonder whether or not she'd be the only new member today.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Muni and Angeni only recently arrived to Radiant Town, but could tell the Guild's location easily. "Oooh d-do you think we'll get in?? Ack!", the Litwick started to speak, only to get stepped on by a larger civilian. The larger Pokémon backed off and apologized, earning Muni's deadly glare as he inspected his adopted sister's bruised form for more dangerous injuries. "I'm fine Muni, really~"
    The Meowth's growing rage was quashed as a voice reached his ears. "New recruits! New guild recruits, this way!" With a calming sigh, the Dark type Pokémon led his Ghost/Fire partner up to the Sylveon. He observed the ..rather empty area, and shrugged. It seemed that they had arrived fairly early, as Muni only noticed a lone Dratini by the Fairy type.
    "Hello! We'd like to apply for the guild~!" Angeni smiled, rubbing a bruise in attempt to make it 'go away'- heh, if only that really happened.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    This wasn't the first time Ethan was wandering around Radiant Town, so finding the Radiant Town Guild was easy. The only problem, was the ammount large Pokémon standing in his way. Normally, he would squeeze through them, but the streets were way to crowded today. Eventually, he made his way past them, and got to his destination.

"New recruits! New guild recruits, this way!" A voice spoke.

Ethan turned around, and found a Sylveon calling out to others. Once he saw the sign next to her, he knew this was the place he was looking for. With a smile on his face, he made his way towards the Sylveon.

"Hello, My name's Ethan. I would like to apply for the guild." He spoke towards the Sylveon.

As the Sylveon began writing things on the clipboard, Ethan noticed that there were others besides him signing up. This made him smile. Knowing that others signing up meant that he wouldn't be as lonely as he thought.

4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Eric was new to Radiant Town but he had the map. "According to it, guild must be ....there" He says as he points out a building. As Eric walks towards it, guild becomes visible. "Ah, I was right" He says to himself as he approaches the Slyveon calling out for new guild members.
    "Hi, I'm Eric. I would like to sign up for the guild member position." He speaks to Slyveon. There wasn't a single hint of nervousness on his face even though he was little worried that will he be selected. Anyway, he won't show such things to people.
    Slyveon jots down things on a clipboard before nodding.
    Eric looks around him and sees different kind of Pokémon standing who has signed up for the position. 'It is crowded here. Looks like many people are interested in this' He thinks and gives a small nod to himself.

5. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Song jogged up to the towering Guild right in the middle of the town she was in, practically vibrating with excitement. She was finally going to join a guild! And explore! The idea made her want to squeal in happiness, but she refrained. Weaving through the crowd with practiced ease, the young water type finally made it to the entrance, where a friendly looking sylveon was standing on a bright red carpet. The sign next to her told Song she was in the right place.

"I'm Song!" She chirped, standing upright. There was no nervousness in her voice, rather excitement and determination. The Sylveon wrote her name down and she looked around to see the others. At least she wasn't the only newcomer here! What a relief!

6. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    The Sylveon looked over the small crowd that had gathered. "What a pleasant surprise! I was not expecting to see so many new faces today." She put down the clipboard and pen. "Now, allow me to introduce myself. I am Sybille, Guildmaster Koa's loyal assistant. Now that you are all officially guild members, allow me to show you around."

Sybille led the group into the guild's main entrance. They found themselves in a large room, with a fountain in the center. "This is the main lobby. On the far end of the room is the mission board and outlaw board." She pointed to two bulletin boards on the far end of the room, one of which was covered in the faces of dangerous-looking criminals, and the other covered in notes with pictures of lost items and missing Pokémon. "To the left is the dining hall, where you will go for your meals. Over here, to the right, is the guildmaster's office, though I would prefer that you come to me with any problems instead, unless there is an emergency and I cannot be found."

With everything on the first floor out of the way, they went through a door between the two boards at the back of the room. On the other side was a spiral staircase. "The living quarters take up the rest of the floors above us. Come with me, and I will show you where your rooms are."

While Quinn had a little trouble getting up the stairs thanks to her lack of arms or legs, she somehow managed to keep up. Sybille led them up to the third floor, and down a hallway until they reached two identical empty rooms. Each one had a bunk bed on either side, and a window at the far end. "As you can see, each room is built to fit four Pokémon. I will let you decide amongst yourselves who will be staying in which room. If you need my help with anything, don't hesitate to ask. I will be on the top floor."

With that, Sybille left the group alone. Quinn slithered into one of the rooms, grabbing a bag and a badge off of one of the bottom bunks. "I assume these are ours?" She asked the others, fastening the badge to the bag's strap. All of the other beds had the same thing.

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Angeni panted, a bit tired from the climb. "I'll have to get used to it.." Muni investigated the room, before pointing out the softest bed. "Angeni, that's yours. Don't argue on it.." The Litwick only shook her head, knowing fully well that she could not change Muni's mind. "Ok.." Angeni took the bag, pinning the badge onto the bag's lid flap. "..No extra bags and badges..?", she asked the others as she looked for a extra bag and badge to give Muni.

8. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Eric climbed up stairs pretty easily as he was used to climbing. "Now, which room" he said himself when Slyveon left them to decide.
    He randomly points to a room and selects it. He quickly pins the badge to bag's front. "I guess, all others are same..." he speaks to himself. He then sees a Liwick around as if she is searching something. 'Huh, what is she searching?' He thinks to himself.

9. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    With Flippers instead of hands and feet, Song had a hard enough time getting up the stairs, let alone a top bunk. So she headed over to the nearest bottom one, across Quinn who had a bag and badge equipped. After the Popplio had tossed her own luggage onto the bed, she grabbed the bag the guild had supplied and fastened the badge like she saw the other do, feeling absurdly proud all the while. She was finally apart of an explorer guild..! "I think so! Most Explorers wear these!"

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Ethan had a fairly easy time climbing the stairs since he was used to it. He walked into one of the two rooms at random, and found the poplio and dratini. Knowing that they would have trouble getting on the top bunks, he decided to pick one, as to not burden the two. He grabed one of the bags and fastened the badge to the strap of the bag. Once he did that, he tossed his bag on one of the top bunks, and climbed up.

"I'll take this one. You two can have the bottom ones if you want." Ethan spoke to his new roommates.

11. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Two others had chosen the same room as Quinn. The Popplio had chosen the bottom bunk across from her, and the Ralts was on the bunk above her. "So, your names are Song and Ethan, yes?" Quinn asked the two. If her memory was correct, this was what they told Sybille earlier. "I don't think either of you know my name yet. I'm Quinn."

Looking out the window, Quinn could see that the sun was still high in the sky. From what she could tell, it was around noon. "You know, it's still pretty early. We might have enough time to do our first mission today. What do you guys think?" Despite joining the guild minutes ago, she was already eager to get started. She was sure that the others were, as well.

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Angeni pulled out a second bag and badge, sighing in relief. "I found them, Muni!" He looked over, then gave her a thumbs up as he inspected the hall. The Meowth took a headcount on their fellow team-mates, although it might have been a tad unnerving to witness the dark-type eye them from the hall. "4.", he muttered, surprising the Litwick. "4 what?", she looked over, fixing up their room.
    "4 other members. Dratini, Popplio, Ralts, and Snivy.." He leaned against the wall, letting her decorate his side as well. "Oh, did you say hello?", Angeni smiled, not even flinching as he gruffly huffed-clearly he had not. Muni wasn't much of a talker, so he often spent time with people that he never introduced himself to.
    "Guess I'll have to.." The candle got up, having fixed their room to her preference. She poked into the other room, waving at the trio of Dratini, Popplio, and Ralts. "Hello..!"

13. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    "Nice to meet you Quinn, and sure! We probably have to stock up on berries and stuff first though." In truth, Song was probably just as excited as the Dratini, if not more. Already she had her letter home to her adoptive parents written out, detailing all hat had happened today. "Does this make us an explorer team?" She realized, and wondered what the name for it could be.

When the Litwick next door poked in and waved, Song waved back with a grin. Everyone was so friendly, and this was shaping up o be a great beginning!

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    'Ah the meeting, I guess I should greet them as well' Eric thinks before going towards the group. "Hello, nice to meet you guys" Snivy says as he observe every one member of the group. 'They all looks so cheerful and friendly..' he makes a judgement in his mind.

15. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    "Sure, I don't mind going on our first mission today, but I think it would be in our best interest to return before dark. I think we all know that it's a bad idea to go out when it's dark out." Ethan answered, jumping off the bed. "I agree with Song, if we're gonna go, we should stock up on supplies."

He heard Song ask about them being an explorer team. He was gonna answer her question, but before he could, the other group showed up and greeted them. Ethan had a feeling that this group was gonna get along.

16. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    "My names Angeni, and my brother- over there- is Muni." She smiled, pointing out the feline as he gathered their bags. "..He's not much of a talker, though.."

17. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Quinn waved at the Litwick and Snivy when they showed up at the door. "Ah, hello." She took what little money she had and put it in her bag. It was only around 200 Poke, but that would get her a few berries, at the very least. For just a single mission, that would probably be more than enough. After tightening the bags strap until it fit securely around her, she made her way towards the door. "The three of us were just about to pick up a few supplies at the marketplace and go on our first mission. Care to join us?"

18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Sure" Eric replied and checked his wallet. He had a little amount of money that he took before heading out. He puts back wallet in his bag and gives a small smile to Quinn.

19. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Song followed suit, opening the pouch her parents had supplied her with. She had been given a few berries. Two Orans, One Pecha, and One Rawst to be exact, and around 200 poke. She didn't feel like she needed to buy anything else for the mission, but better safe than sorry right?

"Everyone ready?" She asked, beaming at the group around her, having slung her pouch over her shoulder.

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    "As realy as I'll ever be." Ethan responded. He grabbed his bag from the top bunk, and made his way towards the door. If he remembered correctly, he had about 150 Poke with him, so he only had to buy necesities.