1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: City of Gold(IC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Riddles, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Encrylox

Encrylox Swimmer

Mischief
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽832.4
    Luckily, the Zorua following them was close enough to hear the directions coming from the younger brother, following them with each intersection. It wasn’t long before he was still out of sight from them, but noticed that they were staring at a grate above them.

‘They haven’t moved... so they must be waiting for the Pokémon up there to move out...’ He thought. ‘If I could just scare them to get up them up there while there’s still Pokémon up there...oh wait~!’

While still a distance away, he closed his eyes and concentrated. He grinned as his appearance started to change. ‘Heh, if they see me, they’re sure to want to get away from me!’ He opened his eyes again, but instead of a regular Zorua as he saw himself, he saw himself as a Houndoom. ‘Thank you, Mom and Dad... time to show what my Illusion can do!’

2. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Eric turned to Zigzagoons. He used tackle and vine whip to weaken them and then used wrap so that the others can knock 'em out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Song continued her disarming voice, even though her throat was beginning to get hoarse from it. There really wasn't anything else she could do, as water gun wasn't an attack known for its accuracy under duress anyway.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Quickly recovering from the last blow the Litleo gave him, Ethan quickly used his Cunfusion to finnish of the weakened Litleo. Once he defeted the Litleo, he began using his Confuse Ray on a copule of the zigzagoons in an attempt to get them to fight eachother instead of his companions. This plan didn't work as he expected, since only half of the zigzagoon he confused were attacking their allies.

5. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Little by little, the Zigzagoon horde began to thin out. There were still a few left, though, and one of them, despite being confused, managed to find its way toward Quinn and tackle her to the ground. She responded by coiling herself around it, until it had stopped moving. Even though a lot of them were confused and fighting each other, some were still going for her and her teammates. Whipping up another Twister, she tried to disorient a few of them, and get them away from her teammates.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both Phantump turned around upon hearing something behind them. A Houndoom had been following them, and with his type advantage, they didn't stand a chance. The sister swung her bag at her brother again, this time with a lot more force. "You idiot! You led him right to us!"

The brother was clearly terrified. They hadn't been followed before. "What do we do, sis?" He whispered.

The sister sighed, and put her bag on the ground. "Well, all we can do is give up and CONFUSE RAY!" She fired a Confuse Ray at the Houndoom, hoping that her fake surrender had made him let his guard down. "Come on! Run!" She picked up her bag and went through the grate, and her brother followed close behind.

#65 May 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2018
  6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Angeni gulped, then tried to send them back with a Ember attack."T-they seem to just keep coming!" "Let them..!", Muni snarled, using Bite on some that got too close.

7. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    (Is this dead?)

8. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    (I sure hope not. If nobody posts for a few days, I'll post again to end this fight, because I'll admit that it's starting to drag on a little.)

9. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    (I certainly hope this hasn't died either. It would be a shame for another group RP just to get canceled.)

10. Encrylox

Encrylox Swimmer

Mischief
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽832.4
    (Agh, I’ve been too reliant on my notifications. I should’ve responded sooner. I also do hope that this group doesn’t die.)

11. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Eventually the team succeeded in knocking out every Zigzagoon that had attacked them. When the dust settled, Quinn looked around at her teammates. None of them appeared to be injured too badly, but the cart had a large burn mark on the side. Knowing their client, that probably wouldn't end well for them.

There was some good news, though. They were coming up on the end of this Mystery Dungeon, and the town of Lofton could be seen clinging to the side of the cliff just ahead. As they approached the town, Quinn knocked lightly on the side of the cart. "We've arrived."

"It's about time!" Berengier shouted, emerging from his cart. "My supplier has been waiting for hours. I've never seen anyone take so long to clear such a simple-" He suddenly stopped speaking when he noticed the burn mark. "Why must the guild always send me the incompetent ones? Your job was to protect me AND my cargo!" He took a small bag of Poke out of his cart, and threw it on the ground next to them. "Take this and go. You're lucky that I'm paying you at all." With that, their client left, presumably to go meet this supplier of his.

Quinn wasn't expecting to get much of a reward after that, but she was still somewhat shocked at what she fond in the bag. There was only 60 Poke - 10 each if they split it evenly between them. "I should've never taken that mission. 'Your pay will be decided based on your performance'. That should've been a red flag."

12. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Angeni stuck her tongue out once the Joltik was out of sight. "...Everyone starts off...somewhere." Muni sighed, carefully picking up their 10 Poke. "..Ah, yeah...of course we're not going to be super awesome explorers right off the zubat! We'll all have our ups and downs..but.. But like what my Grandpa Ashbel used to tell me, 'If you fall off of that Ponyta, just hop back on!'.", Angeni tried to cheer Quinn and the others up.

13. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Despite defening the cart from hoards of wild Pokémon and all of their hard work, they only recieved 10 Poké each. Ethan was greatly dissapointed by the ammount of money that the Joltik handed to them, but he couldn't do much about it at this point. Feeling slightly winded from that last battle, he pulled one Oran berry from his pouch and munched away, already feeling betterdue to the berries properties.

"Well, the reward wasn't great, but at least we got some good experience out of it." He spoke, trying to light up the mood.

14. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
  15. Encrylox

Encrylox Swimmer

Mischief
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽832.4
    (Yes, I am. School just got done recently and I’ll be more active.)

Riddles likes this.
  16. Encrylox

Encrylox Swimmer

Mischief
    (Misdreavus)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽832.4
    ‘I can’t let them get away...!’ Fleuret thought as he came towards them after changing. It only seemed like the one of them wanted to give up before catching him off guard by firing a Confuse Ray right at him. It hit him straight on.

‘D-dangit... I should’ve known...!’ He thought as his vision started to sway and twist. He could just barely see the thieves starting to escape through the grate.

17. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    (I'm going to assume the other two are inactive, since they haven't responded yet.)

Quinn couldn't help but smile after the others tried so hard to cheer her up. "I guess we'll have better luck next time. It would've been nice to get paid a little more, though." She looked down at her badge. The blue gem in the center had started glowing. "I guess this means we can teleport back to the guild now. I have something I need to do here first, but I'll see you all there later." With that, Quinn started making her way up the cliffside along the town's wooden walkways. She had no trouble finding her way. Unlike her teammates, she was born and raised in Lofton.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As soon as they were out of the grate, the twins quickly dove into a nearby alleyway. Of course, a couple of Phantump suddenly rushing out of the sewers carrying large, suspicious bags was bound to draw some attention from the Pokémon that still remained on the street. The enforcers would no doubt be arriving soon, and that Confuse Ray wouldn't keep that Houndoom in the sewers down forever. They had to get out of there, fast. "Come on! We're almost there!" The sister whispered, heading further into the alleyway. Her brother followed, but he was starting to lag behind a bit.

#77 May 31, 2018
  18. Shadria

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Angeni noticed Quinn slithering off on her own and decided to follow. "Hey, is something wrong?", the Litwick shyly stared as she caught up. Muni could only shake his head in disbelief as he raced after his adopted sister.

19. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "See ya!" Ethan shouted. "Don't come back too late, wouldn't want to make everyone worried."

He looked at his bag, focusing on the glowing badge. He honestly didn't knew how to use the badge, so he decided to experiment. Firstly, he touched the gem on the badge. Immediately, the badge began to emanate a bright glow. Before he knew it, he felt a lot lighter and watched in shock as his vision was obstructed by a bright light. Once his vision came back, he noticed he was back in the Radiant Town Guild.

(I honestly have no idea how teleporting back to the guild works, sorry if I butchered the whole thing)

Confused to how it all worked, he decided to ignore it for now. He had other important things to do. And judging by the time of the day, it was the perfect time to make a quick visit.

#79 Jun 1, 2018
  20. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    (It's pretty much exactly like it is in the games. I'd say your description was spot on.)