1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: City of Gold(IC)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Riddles, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Following Quinn to their room, he began thinking about the festival, and guessing what it was gonna be like. Once they made it to their destination, he got up on his top bunk above Quinn's bed.

"Today was an... interesting day, to say the least. We didn't get paid much, but I guess we learned not to take a job with an odd looking reward. I guess the experience was alright though, for out first mission, we made it out with as little casualties as possible." Ethan spoke.

Looking down at the second bottom bunk, he noticed that one of his comrads haven't returned. "Hey, Quinn, have you seen Song? I was the first to return to the guild, so I havent really seen her. Did she ever tell you where she was going?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Getting up the stairs again was tough,but Quinn was slowly beginning to get used to it. As she got into bed, Ethan asked about Song. She'd claimed the lower bunk across from them, but now she was nowhere to be found. "I haven't seen her since we finished that last mission. I haven't seen Eric, either." She couldn't help but wonder where those two went. She didn't think either of them were the type to give up after just one failed mission. "I hope they show up again." As she began to drift off to sleep, she thought about what the festival would be like. It was a shame that they would just be providing security, but she figured that she'd still enjoy the festival, nonetheless.

A cloaked figure in a mask stood on a ledge near Radiant Town's outskirts, watching the town from a distance. Behind him were several other Pokémon, all dressed the same way. "We will execute our plan during tomorrow's festival. Make sure everyone is prepared." He told the others. "This time, we will take what is rightfully ours."

The moment the sun's light began to shine into the room, the sound of a bell echoed through the guild. It was still very early in the morning; far earlier than Quinn usually woke up. She figured that she would get used to it after she'd been at the guild for a while.

"Good morning, Ethan." Quinn lazily mumbled. She rolled out of her bed, hitting the floor with a thud. "Why did they have to wake us up so early?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    (Sorry for the late responce)

Durring his peaceful sleep, he was suddenly awoken by the sounds of bells. It was annoying, but his father had done worse to him. Stretching his limbs, he began to rise up from his bed.

"Good morning, Ethan." He heard Quinn mumbling from underneath him, followed by an audible thud. Looking over the ledge of his bunk bed, he saw her getting ready for the day. "Why did they have to wake us up so early?"

Letting out a loud yawn, he replied. "I don't know, maybe they're just used to waking up this early."

Getting out of bed, he began walking up to Quinn. "Come on, let's go get Angeni and Muni."

4. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Angeni yawned, getting up as Muni jumped down from the top bunk. Having grown up on a farm, the early times was normal for them. After adjusting his hat, Muni was the first to exit, Angeni following while re-tying her bow.

5. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Still half-asleep, Quinn grabbed her bag and badge as she headed out of the room. Angeni and Muni were already out in the hallway. Oddly enough, neither of them seemed nearly as tired as she was. "Good morning." She yawned. Looking around, she could see a few other guild members heading down the hallway towards the stairs, and since she wasn't sure where she was supposed to go, she followed them. After making it down to the lobby, she could see that they were all going into the dining hall. Judging from the smell, breakfast had already been prepared.