1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Destiny

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by DarkZorro13, Nov 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkZorro13

DarkZorro13 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello this is DarkZorro13 and this is my first story (yay) and I'm just starting to get into writing ... Anyway, i don't really know what to say besides that I don't own Pokémon. More info will be at the bottom. So let's get started, shall we?
    Chapter 1: Arrival

I awoke blurry-eyed to a light blue sky. It was decently warm, tepid even. I lay in the bright sunlight for what seemed like forever. That was when I started being poked by something standing over my limp and ragged body.

"Hey, wake up. You okay down there?"
    The voice was feminine. I rolled over in pain to get a look at the creature that disrupted my rest.

"Ugh" I groaned. "Who are you, and what do you want from me?"

"Well, you don't always find a Pokémon passed out on the ground on a everyday basis."

I snapped my eyes open to find a green creature staring at me. It was snake-like in appearance, yet it had short, green legs and long, slender arms. It had a tail that spread out at the end, its three points looking like giant leaves. The creature's underbelly was a pale, cream-like color, and it had yellow accents in various places along its thin body. I recognized it almost instantaneously: it was a Snivy.

"AH! You're a Snivy!"

"Always have been, and will be for quite some time."

"B-but Pokémon doesn't exist!" I reasoned.

"A Zorua that doesn't think that Pokémon exist. Haven't seen that before."

That phrase felt like a punch to the gut. I started to speak.

"What are you talking abou-" I looked at myself and gasped. Instead of a human hand, I saw a red paw connected to a black arm. I looked over my shoulder and what do i find? A tail, also black, was swishing back and forth like a tree in the breeze. My back legs are the same as my front; black tipped with red at their extremities.

"What? I'm a.. No, this can't be right... How the... WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!"

The Snivy just sighed. "Wow, you are crazy."

"No! You don't understand! I used to be human! Then I blacked out and now I'm... I'm a Zorua!" Then I started to notice the other things. Before this sudden transformation, I used to wear glasses that helped only a little, (my vision being almost perfect), but now without them , my vision was perfect. I bashed my paw (man it feels weird saying that) into a nearby rock to make sure it wasn't a dream. It exploded with pain. "OW!" I jumped around shaking my paw, trying to mitigate the pain.

"Okay, we need to take you to the guild to get you checked out. Like, ASAP."
    I looked at her with a puzzled face. "The what?"

"Follow me."
    Hi guys. So, I'll update this when I can, possibly on a daily basis, maybe every weekend. But anyway, fell free to comment and review and give me advice, because I'm new to writing stories, so with that, I'll see you guys next time, DarkZorro13 out.
    (jumps out a window)

2. Angel-Mander

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    It's a little short, but with an expansion it could turn out great. Some tips from someone who writes often:

Plan out what you're about to write. If you try to wing it, you end up hitting plot dead ends and holes and it turns into a mess, just go in knowing what you're about to write.

Don't worry about word count, a good story is all that matters, not how fluffy you can make it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.