1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Official Music Video

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by SyWry, Oct 6, 2020.

1. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1

This is the first official music video I've seen from Pokémon and I have to say, I was moved to tears. It really reinvigorated my love for Pokémon. What are your thoughts of the video and can you list all the cameos in one pass?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Flyg0n likes this.
  2. Flyg0n

Flyg0n PKMN Breeder

Mojave
    (Trapinch)
    Level 33
    PokéPoints:
    ₽365.8
    I loved this video, I was watching the live stream when it first played.

I was very confused when they said they had a special music video, I was like, 'so what?' but when I saw it.... I was so happy. Its beautiful! A love letter to Pokémon.

I know probably 80% of the cameos, most being the player characters FINALLY getting some representation. Loved it all so much.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Watched it, now can't stop watching it! I loved how they blended the characters and stories of every generation of core Pokémon games... All the different scenes from the different series be so nostalgic, it just brings one to tears; 'tis such a complete and beautiful epitome of what Pokémon is~!
    (Me favourite part was the four boys on the railroad; what a beautiful throwback to the very first in-world dialog line of the very first Pokémon game...)