1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Article Pokemon ORAS soundtrack on iTunes

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Gemini, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    Hey everyone, the Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire Super Music Collection is available for purchase on iTunes. "Super" is the right name for this album as it consists of 160 songs from both the original Hoenn games and the remakes that were released not too long ago. The album features sounds from the main themes, battle songs, various locations, legendary Pokémon encounters and much more. This amazing album is available for $9.99.

Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire has some of the most amazing sounds that I've ever heard from any Pokémon game. If you own a copy of ORAS and want to here your adventure in a new way then this album might be for you. I've included a direct link so that you can hear some of the most beautiful sounds from Hoenn.

Direct link: here

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    YAM and Noctis like this.
  2. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    >album is 10 dollars

>has 7 dollars in account

;-;

I'll be sure to get it when I have the money! I can't believe they have 160 songs on there for so much less. I can't wait to download Zinnia's theme <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Thanks for letting us know!

4. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Downloading as soon as I have the money. It's worth it just for Zinnia's Battle Theme alone!

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Only $10?! I definitely need this then, who needs pirating when you can get a great album for so cheap. ヽ(;▽;)ノ Temptations, temptations. :[

6. suixcune

suixcune School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Thanks for the heads up!

7. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I want this... except for the fact that I don't own an Ipod. Nonetheless, that's awesome that they put it on iTunes, allowing a lot of people to listen to the music while making money. Perfection.

8. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Oh gosh! What an amazing deal! Thanks for the info!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.