1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Demo/Playable Pokemon Pandora

Discussion in 'Pokémon Fangames' started by Haunted Ditto, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    A small detour can change your entire life...
    [​IMG]

Plot:
    You are a young trainer on his journey to become the very best like no one ever was. You start in a hotel where you prepare yourself for the 4th gym battle. After getting the badge, a rockslide on the next route blocks the path to the next city and you have to go back. A group of thugs steals a little girl's Psyduck which you want to get back. You enter there hideout which is a cave and after defeating their boss somehting...very bad happened. You accidently freed an ancient evil and now it is your task to ban it from this world again. Can you do this or is this world doomed?

Game Screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Features and helpful information:
    -We raised the shiny rate, because the game is so short. It is 1/250 now.
    -We added the item Fishing Rod which combines Old, Good and Super Rod.
    -You start with a good collection of items. Check your bag.
    -The city you start in has a free move relearner.
    -Not really a helpful information, but it seems like many people got confused by this. It is intentional that the trainers south of the city don't fight. The protagonist already defeated them, because that's the route where he originally came from to reach the city.

Game Download:

Team:

Haunted Ditto -Director
    mustafa505 -Spriter
    Ampharos 2.0 -Eventer
    SenKeyMaS -Mapper

Made Using:
    Pokémon Essentials and RPGMakerXP

Credits:
    Pokémon Essentials:
    Poccil
    Flameguru
    Maruno

Miltank and Yanma gen 3 OW:
    Coronis

Bases for our custom character's OW's:
    Aveontrainer

Gen 4 Music in .midi format:
    MarinaraSauce

Bases for our tileset:
    Luna Madellena
    DeadHeroAlistair
    The Acanthite Project
    Cope

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SAF, Jeydis and Laserdragon14 like this.
  2. chris

chris Banned

Eevee (S)
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.3
    i think it is very nice

Haunted Ditto likes this.
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Downloaded and trying it, question tho. I dunno if is just me not knowing where to look or if is just not there but where's the list how controls if there is one?

I noticed that there's a hold or toggle for running in options, problem is I don't know what button does that, same for registered key items.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Since I made the game like 2 years ago, I don't know for sure, but I think you can't run in this game.
    I never used registered items so idk. There ain't much to register tho. The only usable key item is the Fishing Rod.

5. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Aaah okay, I just thought you could since there's an option for how you wanna use the button controlling it. A little oof with the registered item tho since it would be very useful for when you're spam fishing. Thanks.

Also there's something I'm really curious about tbh, why start the game in the middle of the journey with us already having 3 badges?

6. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Since it was for a game jam I only had limited time. So it is a story based on a trainer who randomly gets dragged into this "problem". He already has 3 badegs to justify his team's strength.

Hraesvelgr likes this.
  7. Hraesvelgr

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,046.5
    Aaaah that makes sense, it seemed like an odd choice to me but if is for something with limited time I can get it.