1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon Plus: Kingdom Hearts

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by Digital Hazard, Dec 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Digital Hazard

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Prologue: Our heroes are three young Pokémon Trainers from the Destiny Islands, Trava, Ogon, and Vody, whom all were chosen by the Keyblade. Their Keyblade and Pokémon skills will be put to the ultimate test when Master Nom E. Kop allows them to take the Mark of Mastery Exam. However, there will be many enemies to face in the worlds they must go to.

Meanwhile, Organization XIX, led by Xemnas, have unleashed dark creatures simply called the "Heartless" by destroying the one place all hearts are born and reincarnated: Kingdom Hearts.

This simple Exam will soon become a great challenge for each of our heroes.

Trava, the beautiful young mage with a Chikorita, Ogon, the speedy fighter with a Cyndaquil and Vody, the brawn and brains of the trio with a Totodile, will occasionally cross paths in some worlds, and may even have to team up at times to defeat giant Heartless and the Organization.

Trava's story will be first, followed by Ogon and lastly Vody.

guest likes this.
  2. CherrimBiee86

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    XD wahh, this sounds amazing so far! I'd be interested to read more :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I don't know much at all about kingdom hearts but this sounds really good! I look forward to you posting it once you've started uvu Good luck with it!

4. EverchangingArcadia

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Sounds interesting. I'll be following to see where this goes. Good luck.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Digital Hazard

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Prologue (for all three)

It was a beautiful morning on the Destiny Islands, and three friends all had a date with destiny.

Trava, a young woman about eighteen years old, with long, emerald green hair, piercing purple eyes, and a very dark, earthy skintone, was the first to realize how important today really is. She quickly got up, changed from her pajamas into a pink shirt with rather baggy sleeves, khaki shorts, and yellow shoes that were clearly a bit too large for her. Her Chikorita was in a Pokéball on her belt.

"Alright, everything's all set! Today is the beginning of the Mark of Mastery Exam!" Trava exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Ogon, a seventeen-year old boy with fiery red hair, deep gray eyes, and a fairly-tanned skintone, wearing an orange jacket that wasn't zipped at all, with a black T-shirt underneath, and a pair of faded blue jeans, along with a similar pair of shoes as Trava's, was busy practicing his Keyblade skills on an empty barrel. He realized the time, and darted off to find Trava. He almost forgot that his Cyndaquil was still in its Pokéball.

"Gotta hurry! I hope Vody's ready. He wants to be Keyblade Master more than anything!" Ogon shouted, almost out of breath.

Vody, a nineteen year old youth, with dark blue hair, scarlet eyes, and pale skin, wearing a light blue shirt with sleeves down to the elbows, a pair of rather frayed black pants, the same yellow shoes as his two friends, was training his Totodile using targets he made at home. Vody had a feeling the visitor was coming, and returned Totodile to its Pokéball.

"Let's call it a day, Totodile. You deserve some rest." Vody said, before making his way to the docks where Master Nom E. Kop would soon park his Gummi Ship.

Trava, Ogon, and Vody waited together for a few minutes or so, waiting for the arrival of their new mentor.

When Master Nom E. Kop arrived, he tipped his gray cowbot hat as a greeting.

He was rather muscular, and he wore a set of white robes and a black belt with several golden stripes. He had a Klefki floating by his side.

"Today, you three will start your Mark of Mastery Exam. However, this won't be a simple test of knowledge, emotion, or willpower. It is a journey through many different worlds. As you may know, your Keyblades are the only things that can seal any world's Keyhole. There are creatures called Heartless that will stop you at any cost. But do not worry, your Keyblade skills and your Pokémon will protect you. Show the Heartless no mercy. Each world will have different challenges for you. And while you may... 'bump into' one another in certain worlds, you will each be tested as individuals. Trava, Ogon, Vody, are you prepared?" The Master spoke.

Trava, Ogon, and Vody all nodded.

Master Nom E. Kop turned around for a moment, and then spoke again to the trio.

"I have this strange feeling that the six Princesses of Heart are in danger. The first part of your exam is to find the worlds that seem to have the purest light. These would be the worlds the Princesses reside. I will give you each your own Gummi Ship so you can use the Lanes Bewtween and go to these worlds. I wish you all the best of luck." Nom E. Kop said. "Now.. go!"

The trio then summoned three identical Gummi Ships, hopped in, and the Gummi Ships began to pilot themselves up into the atmosphere and into the lanes between.

6. CherrimBiee86

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    LE AWESOME! Very descriptive, and I totally love the merged fandom! :D Please continue xD

[​IMG]

7. Digital Hazard

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Just working out some stuff for the first few worlds Trava will go to...

8. Digital Hazard

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Decided to go with Twilight Town! Coming soon...

9. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    Really interesting! Keep doing that man!

10. Digital Hazard

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Here is a list of current canon Kingdom Hearts worlds that each hero will go to (in alphabetical order)]
    100 Acre Wood (Winnie the Pooh) (all)
    Agrabah (Aladdin) (Ogon)
    Atlantica (The Little Mermaid) (Vody)
    Beast's Castle (Beauty and the Beast) (Trava)
    Castle of Dreams (Cinderella) (Ogon)
    The City of Bells (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) (Vody)
    Destiny Islands (all)
    Deep Jungle (Tarzan) (Trava)
    Deep Space/Island City (Lilo & Stitch) (all)
    Disney Town/Timeless River (Classic Disney) (all)
    Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (Vody)
    Enchanted Dominion (Sleeping Beauty) (Trava)
    The Grid/Space Paranoids (Tron) (all)
    Halloween Town/Christmas Town (The Nightmare Before Christmas) (all)
    The Land of Dragons (Mulan) (Ogon)
    Neverland (Peter Pan) (all)
    Olympus Coliseum (Hercules) (all)
    Port Royal (Pirates of the Caribbean) (Vody)
    Prankster's Paradise/Monstro (Pinnochio) (Trava)
    Pride Lands (The Lion King) (Ogon)
    Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion (all)
    Twilight Town/Mysterious Tower (all)
    Wonderland (Alice in Wonderland) (Vody)
    The World That Never Was (all)

List of currently non-canonical worlds each character will go to (in the order I think of them)
    Insect's Utopia [A Bug's Life] (Trava)
    Kingdom of the Sun [The Emperor's New Groove] (Ogon)
    Rhythmic Jungle [The Jungle Book] (Vody)
    Wilderness of Lights [Brother Bear] (Trava)
    Treasure Planet [Treasure Planet] (Ogon)
    Lost Empire [Atlantis: The Lost Empire] (Vody)
    Game Central Station [Wreck-It Ralph] (all)
    Far-Off Galaxy [Star Wars {Original Trilogy}] (all)
    Mystical Bayou [The Princess and the Frog] (Trava)
    Monstropolis [Monsters, Inc.] (Ogon)
    Native Woodlands [Pocahontas] (Vody)
    Arrendale [Frozen] (all)
    Asgard [Thor] (Trava)
    Enigmatic Highlands [Brave] (Ogon)

Total Worlds

For all characters: 14
    For Vody only: 8
    For Ogon only: 8
    For Trava Only: 8

Total Chapters per character : 22
    Total Chapters: 66

11. Digital Hazard

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Sorry this is taking so long. Just trying to figure out which Pokémon Trava and the others should catch in each world.

12. Digital Hazard

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I almost completely forgot about this fic, because of my job, among other things....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.