1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Pokemon Porygon Platinum

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Nova Ozuka, May 23, 2022.

1. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,598.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    Having nowhere else to go, Marnya decided to come with Spark to whatever settlement (or as he worded it, "town") he was talking about. She, no, they had no time to dillydally, lest the wild Pokémon there would ambush them. Well, she's technically one herself, but eh.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    The pair walked for 3 hours finding themselves on an empty street corner, Spark collapsed against the wall of an abandoned restaurant his body physically incapable of moving for a time.

"Marnya I don't mean to get philosophical or weird but what is it that you aim to do in life?" Spark started to spew his mind.

He turned his head to the Sneasel when his body didn't lock itself up. "I sometimes find myself struggling to find a goal to keep going, When all else fails I just get a burst of energy to keep myself going." The Yellow Riolu tried his best to justify how things had become for him.

(Apologize for the hella late post)

3. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    "I'm back, and I made a new friend!" Murphy announced as his Porygon followed him inside.

"Oh! You caught a Starly!" Johana noted.

"By accident," Murphy admitted. "She's also very hungry."

"Alright, I'll get you all something to eat," Johana stated. She gestured to a table. "You can sit at the table while you wait."

"Actually, Porygon don't eat," Murphy pointed out. "So it'll be just me and Mai here that need a bite to eat." The Starly looked down from her perch atop Murphy's head at hearing her new name. Murphy, detecting his newly caught Pokémon's attention, looked up. "That's what I decided to call you. I can't just call you Starly all the time after all." At this, Mai chirped happily.
    -------------
    "So have you decided what you're going to do?" Johana asked as Murphy bit into a sandwich.

"I'll keep following my dream," Murphy stated after swallowing the bite he took. "I want to meet every single Pokémon and register the ones that I can to my Pokédex." He took a sip of tea. "But first I need to focus on the situation at hand. Appearing in the middle of Twinleaf Town raises a few questions." Johana nodded in agreement.

"Think it was a Teleport?" she asked. Murphy shook his head as he chewed another bite of food.

"Not a chance," he responded after a swallow. "An ordinary Psychic-Type couldn't possibly teleport all the way here from Castelia City in Unova. It would be tired out by the halfway point," he pointed out. "This has to be the work of a Legendary or Mythical Pokémon."

"(THAT HYPOTHESIS HAS A HIGH PROBABILITY OF BEING CORRECT,)" Blue Screen beeped. Murphy pulled his Rotom Phone from his pocket.

"Hey Rotom, show me the Legendary Pokémon from the Sinnoh region," Murphy instructed.

"The Sinnoh region is home to 9 Legendary Pokémon and 3 Mythical Pokémon. Here is a list," the Rotom Phone responded. The screen displayed 12 Pokémon in total.

"This one looks to be one of the most important," Murphy stated as he taped on a blue four-legged Pokémon.

"Dialga, the Temporal Pokémon," the Rotom phone began. "Dialga is one of the Legendary Pokémon of the Sinnoh Region. It controls the flow of time at will." Murphy swiped left, causing a white Pokémon covered in lavender accents to appear. "Palkia, the Spatial Pokémon. Palkia is one of the Legendary Pokémon of the Sinnoh Region. Its control over the boundaries of space allows it to travel to faraway places and between dimensions."

"That seems like our culprit," Murphy noted as he finished his sandwich. "If anything can pull me from Castelia City and drop me here, it's Palkia."

"Do you really think Palkia brought you here?" Johana asked.

"Well, it's not like there's a lot of Pokémon the bill," Murphy pointed out. "Guess I'll have to meet Palkia sooner than I ever expected, and maybe Dialga too just in case. There could be time shenanigans too." Johana nodded in understanding.

"So what will you do tomnorrow then?" she asked.

"I'll be headed to a lab with Barry, but first I'm going to look for anything else that might've gotten pulled across space and potentially time," Murphy stated. "There's a good chance that Blue Screen and I aren't the only ones who don't belong in the area."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. SAF

SAF Team of Conflict

Ants Troubled
    (Durant)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽8,598.8
    Potion ★Lucarionite ★★★★
    As soon as the pair arrived at the empty street corner, Marnya made herself comfortable. "Well... I dunno. I just wanna go home back to Alabaster..." she fidgeted a little as she said that. "...but now's not the time to think 'bout- yaaawn..."

And then the Sneasel yawned. She closed her eyes, ready to sleep. "G'nite."

5. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    The night was not easy for Spark as the riolu was wide awake against the wall his thoughts racing. One thought darker than the others kept coursing the caverns of his mind.

'Leave her, In the end you are just gonna get fucked over.'

He slowly closed his eyes as he felt sleep was the best way to conclude everything.

6. Nova Ozuka

Nova Ozuka Hex Maniac

Joy
    (Togepi)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.3
    Murphy stretched as he sat up in bed. Today was going to be a big day, and he had no idea where it would lead, but he knew what path he needed to take, and it was the one that led to legendary Pokémon.

Now see, Murphy had no way of knowing if he was in his world. If he went to Castelia City in Unova in this world, he might discover that he was in a world where he shouldn't exist. Or worse, discover Unova didn't exist. Of course, if the latter were the case, he was sure someone would've said something, or looked at him like he was crazy.

He got out of bed as he looked over on the dresser where Mai had been resting in a makeshift nest. He stroked the Flying type's head. "Good morning, Mai. Sleep well?" he greeted. Mai chirped happily in reply. The duo looked toward the door as they heard knocking from downstairs.

The Starly perched on Murphy's shoulder as he headed downstairs only to discover Johana had beaten him there.

"Is Murphy up yet?" Barry asked. Johana giggled.

"Some things never change," she noted.

"Just got up actually," Murphy spoke up. "You might want to head off without me. I've got a lot to do before I move onto the next town." Barry nodded in understanding.

"Try not take too long then. I'm not about to wait up for you if you're late," he stated.
    ----------
    A fair amount of time later, Murphy was dressed and munching on an Oran Berry Pop Tart as he hurried out the door.