1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Pokemon: Rainbow Superstars (IC thread

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by WavePearl, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "Shall we get something to drink?" Shr asked Pachi seeing a small cafe. The Pokémon replied happily as they walked towards the entrance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    Me and Marco were walking around the whole school. And i have to say, for a campus, this place looked pretty amazing. It felt like being in an art gallery, a place, that i quite enjoyed. After a while, i felt, that my throat was rather sore.
    "Want anything to drink?"
    I asked Marco, and he shook his head in response. All of these heat, moonbeam, crystal furniture magic made us kimda forget, that we have to drink something. We went over to a caffe, where there was this girl i met at the entrance.
    "Hello there"
    I said to her

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mel turned around as her pink hair flew behind her. "O hey its you." She smiled. As pachi jumped happily to the hariyama. "Want something to drink? My treat?"

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @[member="Shady Pirate"] @[member="HerbZ"]

(Do you guys want to meet Miracolore now, or in the morning?)

5. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Morning for me)

6. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    It's really beautiful out here... Martine thought, as she gazed at the stars. Then again, she began to realise just how late it was getting, but she wasn't feeling tired. Instead, Martine went to familiarise herself with the rest of the campus. The grocery store would be useful, but Martine guessed it was more worthwhile to check out the cafe instead. The Ivory Blossom, it was called. Maybe Martine could grab a glass of sirop de grenadine there!

Her eyes glinted at the prospect of getting her favourite drink, so Martine made a run for it. She could feel the atmosphere getting thicker the closer she got to the cafe, and perhaps out of her excitement, she practically stormed past the door and lost her own footing. Sure enough, Martine collapsed on the cafe floor with a very distracting crash.
    "Ow..." she whined.

7. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @[member="122 Generation"]

"Oh, are you okay?" a waitress asked as she helped Martine up. After making sure that Martine was none the worse for wear, she grinned. "At least that was a smashing entrance, no pun intended!"

Even Martine had to admit that the pun was a little funny, and that the waitress had not meant to make fun of her spill.

8. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    Sure enough, Martine burst into a fit of giggles. "Ahahahaha, you're too much!" she said, as she was helped up. "Merci beaucoup!"

9. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    "Anytime!" the waitress smiled before going on her way to tend to a customer.

Just then, a spotlight appeared on the stage in the main area. "And now, ladies and gentlemen! Miracolore!"

Applause went up as spotlights appeared on the four members of Miracolore tuning up and making their final preparations--Ash making sure several harmonicas, tin whistles, and a Pokeflute were accounted for, Serena and Misty each tuning fiddles. Once Serena was tuned, she moved on to tuning a mandolin, while Brock was fine tuning a beautiful black acoustic guitar with pickups inside--loud enough to be heard over the crowds and his friends, but not overpowering.

While Misty had started out on classical violin before diving into folk tunes, Serena had started out learning the gypsy jazz of Kalos before exploring other traditions. In addition to her own fiddle, Serena was also equally adept on mandolin and accordion.

In addition to his guitar and his voice, Brock was equally adept on harp as well as singing and serving as narrator for any stories. The students had affectionately nicknamed him "The Boy of a Million Voices" due to his exceptional mimicry skills.

10. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "Sure, we'll gladly drink something nice and cold, to get back to our senses"
    I said, as a girl just crashed into the caffe. I wanted to help, but a waitress was faster than me, so i stayed where i was.

11. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    As Martine stood up, she became aware of the number of eyes that were directed right at her. She didn't mind, though, since she was used to having a lot of death glares at her workplace. Her solution was to simply treat it as is, and that always infuriated everyone because she was hardly serious. When Martine walked over to grab something to drink (a sirop de grenadine, Martine hoped they would have some), a certain band set up stage and began to play a thunderous harmony of tunes. But what really caught Martine's eyes was the awesome black acoustic guitar the guitarist had in his hands. That style, that pattern, and the shape of that guitar... Wow, it felt like Martine had seen nothing like it. It was as if it could surpass her Authentique acoustic! Still, as Martine went over to grab an empty seat at a table for four and listen in, she figured that guitar could never beat how much she valued her Authentique acoustic. Much less for her Audiocrafter.

12. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    "So, hows it going?"
    I asked the pink haired girl

13. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "Bon matin?" Martine said, confused. She glanced outside - it was dark! "Vous avez dort! It can't be the morning!" She held up her glass to lips to enjoy her favourite drink. What better than sirop de grenadine, which incidentally shared the same name as her own.

14. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mel had there drinks on a tray. "Umm not a lot" she smiled. As she walked in front and sat down. " you do not mind wr sit here. ? Girl who just fell" mel didnt wait for an answer and waved to her friend

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Ayaka was then approached by a guide who seemingly wanted to help her out by getting her Superstar Pendant up and ready. She really didn't feel rushed cause she knew that she is quite late. "Let's go then! I'm really excited to see and learn a lot of things here!"

16. HerbZ

HerbZ PKMN Breeder

Ico
    (Geodude)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽105.3
    She sat next to a girl that came in a minute ago. A second later, she waved at me, like she wanted to invite me to the table. I got up, and sat next to them, Marco stood next to a table. I tipped my fedora for the person i just met, and said
    "Good evening to you."
    while grinning widely.

17. WavePearl

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37,926.7
    @[member="⋆SeeU⋆Hime⋆"]

"All right, just tell your pendant to "take me home." the guide instructed.

@[member="HerbZ"] @[member="Shady Pirate"] @[member="122 Generation"]

After the tuning instruments quieted, Ash and Serena led the way into some low key jigs while Misty finished tuning--Brock strumming some soft chords as backup to Ash's harmonica and Serena's own fiddle.

18. 122 Generation

Belle
    (Bellossom)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽20,438.5
    "Oh no, I don't mind, mes amis. Bonsoir! Have a seat," Martine said to the newcomers who had arrived at her table. Were they friends, perhaps? It was clear they were acquainted already. One of the girls had long pink hair with black stripes at the front, needless to say with dark-coloured clothes and a number of jewelry. The other girl had short black hair with a more solid appearance, given the black jacket and pants and red shirt, complete with a fedora. The latter also wore a red bracelet, and then Martine became self-aware that she herself hardly wore any jewelry. Was it lacking, perhaps? Then again, her boss at her workplace didn't allow jewelry to be worn while working, and neither did Martine have a lot. On top of it all, buying jewelry was the last thing on Martine's mind, since she had debts to pay!

While the music kept playing, Martine sipped more of her sirop de grenadine.

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    "Hmm, that sounds easy enough" Ayaka said, holding her amethyst pendant. Gripping it tighter and closing her eyes, she shouted "My pendant, take me home!"

HerbZ likes this.
  20. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    Mel noticed that the girl looked at her jewels. "You can borrow a few if you want" taking of a few of her bracelets. "Her3 also im Melissa Jewel but you call me Mel. And this pachirisu. I call her Pachi as its easier " she joked while humminh along with the music